Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,886 members, 7,824,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview (21163 Views)

Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by lalasticlala(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
A light fingered job applicant blew his chances of a job he applied for after he was caught with the school proprietor’s missing N50,000.

The incident occurred Tuesday in Bwari Area Council at a school affiliated to a pentecostal church whose general overseer doubles as the school proprietor.

LEADERSHIP learnt that the applicant, a Benue indigene, whose name was given as David, had earlier worked as security man for the school but voluntarily resigned shortly before the last general election and went back to his state. Before leaving the security job he had introduced one of his fellow townsman to the school, who replaced him on the job.

The applicant returned to Abuja on Monday and went straight to the school to see if his job could be given back to him. He met with the school’s principal who quickly told him that the brother that replaced him performed his duty better and so they had no intention of taking the job from him. She however advised him to see the proprietor who was not around at the moment.

When the proprietor arrived at the school, Dave as he was called, who was squatting in the security house with the school’s security man was asked to go and see her. In the course of interview Dave noticed the safe where the proprietor kept her money.

A source in the school said they could not tell the exact time the applicant went into the proprietor’s office and stole the N50,000 from her safe. The proprietor returned to her office after going to inspector on-going work at the site of the school’s annex.

Shortly after she entered her office, she noticed that the money had been stolen and so she raised the alarm. All the staff were summoned to the proprietor’s office and informed about the missing money. Immediately, search for the money commenced. every office was searched and the bags and briefcases of the teachers were also searched.

The school’s authority eventually decided to take the search to the security house where the applicant also had his travelling bag. The security man who was combing the room, picked up Dave’s bag and opened it and to the amazement of everyone, the N50,000 fell out of the bag.

The proprietor who felt shocked but relieved that the money had been recovered immediately ordered the applicant out of the school’s premises.

The principal of the school who spoke with LEADERSHIP under condition of anonymity said the proprietor was advised to report the applicant to the police but decided against it saying she did not want the young man to languish in jail.

http://leadership.ng/news/447510/applicant-steals-n50000-from-school-proprietors-safe-during-interview-2
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by WDESAFETY: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Modified:

FTC things...whaoo! Thats Cool, but I don't even know what I feel right now. Its definitely a sign of good things to come!

I therefore dedicate this to God Almighty for this effortless achievement, 2 my loving family; you guys rock, 2 my fellow job seekers on nairaland; our time 4 testimony is here insha Allah, and 2 Lalasticlala 4 creating this thread.

The proprietor probably would have given him the job but 4 the demons that accompanied him from the village

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sharp guy. Miss the job don't miss the money grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
that young man should stop d job search

it's not his calling to work

he's a destined criminal

with holy anointing oil on his head

jesus such a talent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
FTC
fifth to commentus
na persn wey wan do security dey tif so....wetin him wan com secure??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by ayusco85(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
A source in the school said they could not tell the exact time the applicant went into the proprietor’s office and stole the N50,000 from her safe

Don't keep cash in the school. All payments should be made via account number, and teller. Serves dem right

1 Like

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Bsc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Any one who wants to take ur position, or compete with u in ur position shall be disgraced. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by jaylister(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Www.hygist.com
NeduLuiZ:
Sharp guy. Miss the job don't miss the money grin

I hail thee

mentor

oga ndi ohi

4 Likes

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by yorke1: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
lol
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by DrMuzoic: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Talk about a thief working as a security personnel, what a great irony

5 Likes

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Shaadey: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
too bad. ....Some people can steal for Africa
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by EagleScribes: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
He collected advance payment ne. Gaskia!

No time to check time tongue

1 Like

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Remilekun101: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by dokunbam(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
What!

some pple ehn

This one will finish the company if he is mistakenly employed

If you are a health professional(doctors in any field) get list on Nigeria health finder

Nigeria Health Finder (NHF) is Nigeria’s premier online health portal providing health directory and medical appointment booking service in Nigeria. It is a central venue where consumers anywhere in Nigeria can easily find available healthcare services 24/7.

Check my signature
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Paschal001: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dry story
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Faster than his shadow.
He should have applied with robber's organisation.
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Exodus2k(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Job seeker with Criminal mind what will he impart in the lives of the student if given opportunity, may be he stole his certificate.
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Aiziq: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
and u claim no employment right? after stealing from some one"s elses idea and sweat... anyway GOD de soak u koboko for kerosiene...first page tinsss grin grin grin
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by abumeinben(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin

Two teachers salary
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Benue again!!!!!!!!

angry sad
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by ndaman25: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
5th Time 4 d day frnt-page
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by idris4r83(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Awon ole jati jati.
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by jennyswt(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
maybe pesn swear for am. Cos I cnt believe its ordinary
Hustle na hustle ..man must chop
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Remilekun101: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry
angry angry
angry
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Aiziq: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
i just de comment i nova read dis article any i don book my space make i go read and comment for maybe page 13 cry cry cry cry
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by benedictjohn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
wow
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Remilekun101: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad sad
sad sad sad
sad sad
sad

I use to believe ban was sweet until i was given 3 years ban by lalasticlala angry
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by Remilekun101: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
This land is for sale.............. grin grin grin grin
Re: Applicant Steals N50,000 From Prospective Employer During Interview by abumeinben(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

What's this grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death In Adamawa On Suspicion Of Being A Witch / Soldiers Rescue Two Women, Kill Two Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) / 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.