Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet (88505 Views)

Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by chibecanglobal(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2015
nollyway:
shocked shocked NNAA OKWA OTUA KA MMADU SI ABA OGARANYA grin grin
Taaaa!! mechie onu gi.
Hapu kwa iga gbaa mbo.Noro ebe ahu ka ha ghogbuo gi.
I banyeghaala i banyela o.
Nani ihe ga azoputa gi bu igba-mbo.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by theimmortals(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
I won't be tempted to become a gambler. No!!!
you gamble every day unknownly. Life its self its a GAMBLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by picknstake: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
SUNDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] HURRY AND PICK YOUR CHOICE BEFORE MATCHES START
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nicepoker(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
u re a prized F00l.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by crackhouse(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
gambling is not for women so don't bother yaself, ok?.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Smartlife:
Mehn this is hard to believe... But this is football anything can happen.

chei you remind me of Baddo.olamide ft DJ exclusive {ibebe®

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
1960bet has been owing me #28,500 for the past 5months since April. Yet they have the gods to pay 58million.
Crazy Company!!! Am going to rubbish ur Image alittle. Goodluck to Prof.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by raphy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
mo money mo problem.evry guy need small change in his pocket once in a while.girls also play d bet i saw a pregnant woman at d bettin center writin her bet.in betnaija.d nxt day i hard she won bt no clue hw much it was.hv a great sunday
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by 812clothings(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
exxell:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling. It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!

Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play! The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell. This is just Cheap publicity stunt.

What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!

If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?

I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?

STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?

AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL!
pls tell them,there is no story I can't relate to about sport bet,I almost gambled with my all of my tuition fee,this thing wrecked a nigga of mine who always eat a plate of rice for #600 to eating #50 puffpuff and pepsi 60CL
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by MunaAndy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
wow.. you gamblers shouldn't be deceived at all. This man is a professor of mathematics or statistics or one science related field if you investigate. Good luck to him.

Btw where are all those guys scammers who promise huge returns in NL.

Boss I see you

#Respect
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by capugo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Under achieved people like you will always highlight bigoted views just to satisfy your triblistic ego.To educated your illiterate mentality, fraud has no monopoly of gender, Tribe, race or religion because its a global issue. Need I say more.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by capugo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=37479320]Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol[Under achieved people like you will always highlight bigoted views just to satisfy your triblistic ego.To educated your illiterate mentality, fraud has no monopoly of gender, Tribe, race or religion because its a global issue. Need I say more.]
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by godoluwa(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think
pure luck bro. 4get statististics as shiit do happen in da world of sportbetting. 17odd don beat 1.06odd & thats football betting 4 u. some unexpected shiit like red card, injury, weather etc do affect the outcome of a match
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by gabpaul: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
But i don't get it, if 1960 bet maximum payout is 1million
How is it possible for him to win 58M in just 2 tickets...liarrs..
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
MANY WILL FALL PREY TO THIS PUBLICITY STUNT (LIES). ANYONE EXPERIENCED IN GAMING ODDS KNOWS THESE ARE LIES FABRICATED TO DRIVE POTENTIAL GAMERS TO 1960BET.

NOW READ CAREFULLY THE QUOTED STATEMENTS BELOW.

On the N500 ticket, Prof Ighalo won N36,840,971.25 while the N300 slip won him N22,104,582.75.

Ighalo, who was accompanied by two of his relatives, on Wednesday, [size=15pt]received his cheque at the head office [/size]of the country’s top sports betting company in Lagos.

1960Bet has demonstrated that they are a reliable sports betting company with this prompt payment. [size=15pt]Immediately I arrived at their office, they called me in and the money was paid into my account[/size].”
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
bitch
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by lebete3000: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:

You've been tempted like hellll as far as I can see...I'll pray you don't fall into temptation. Gambling? Tufiakwa!
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Skoopy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
His permutations and combinations couldn't have gone wrong, a prof. Of computer science Engr. Will always be knowledgeable in maths and statistics.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Chinaboi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!
sharap dia...a friend of mine accumulated a bet worth N5mil wit just N100 n ur dey sayin rubbish...ppl lyk u av spent ya sch fees on bettin dats y u sound so frustrated grin
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!
sharap dia...a friend of mine accumulated a bet worth N5mil wit just N100 n ur dey sayin rubbish...ppl lyk u av spent ya sch fees on bettin dats y u sound so frustrated
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

You lack brains
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by 1stGenius(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
exxell:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling. It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!

Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play! The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell. This is just Cheap publicity stunt.

What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!

If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?

I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?

STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?

AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL!
Thanks alot for the awareness dear.Wish the current and would be betters would make use of your advice.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Baboo13(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think

Nothing like correct permutations and combinations on bets. Its all luck
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Baboo13(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
...But on bet9ja, the maximum you can win is 8million so I'm a little bit sceptical about someone winning 58m
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
I laugh when people criticize Gambling whereas its done by virtually all of us.
What is gambling? When You put down your money to buy a "chance" so as to get more money thats gamble. Now bring this to reality.
When you subscribe with MTN card to attend "who wants to be a millionaire" game show. Are u not buying a chance?

When MTN says send text for 100naira and u stand a chance to win a House worth 15m, are you not buying a chance?

Also, when you sign a raffle ticket from a church promo to win a bike or generator or cell phone. What are you doing? No be Gamble be that eh omo pastor? Loool
#Enyia biko gbawa door :-P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
U re too tribalistic abeg. Low thinking
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by dplomaticVal: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

na waa 4u...that yoruba man u mentioned doesn't own 1960 bet he's only a branch manager. the real owners might be ibos
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emmyw(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
sweettease:

I'm not igbo but this is uncalled for and really isn't funny. undecided
Just this your comment alone made my day, keep it up, you will surely make a happy home.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by indoorlove(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
why do people say things they are not sure of. i personally saw the bet slip myself, it was pasted in almost all the betting houses.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by nanya124(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
1960bet is doing this only to win more souls to their platform. If you believe this poo,then you can believe anything. Ho ask those that do betting proper & they'll tell u its a mere advert to attract people to them.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
wht's wrong with betting? Pls I'm nt against ur values, bt just want to knw.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by ehis05(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wait oo...when computer engineering course start for AAU wey I no knw...better get ur facts right b4 posting rubbish here 4 us
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by bravesoul247(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
my dear friend, what you lack is wisdom. Bible stated it clear that in all thy getting get wisdom. For this statement, you no get sense at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.