Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Watchout For The Best Female Punter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watchout For The Best Female Punter (5056 Views)

2018 Top 11 Best African Players To Watchout For In The Fifa Word Cup / Ten Million Naira For Any Good Punter. / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by codedprince20(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2015
fighal:
is that up to 1.50? Can we work together?

2.6 here
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2015
fighal:
is that up to 1.50? Can we work together?
its 1.22 and i' okay with it. Work together in what way
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2015
codedprince20:
Bet placed..
Baba God, take control
if i may ask, hope u started with me and how much did u start with. I asked because the odd might luk small but by the time we reach Game 20, ur bankroll will be in millions. Just put all ur winnings on the subsequent games. Hope u got d logic
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Game 5 on ground but since we will need d profit from game 4, lets wait till after game 4. For those that requested for big odds, i will paste the GAME 1 for big odd. I dont wanna create another thread for that
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Big odd. Game 1: Copa del rey: Cd Laredo vs Racing Satander(draw no bet for Racing Satander), Tennis ATP USA DOUBLES: Guccione C / SA A vs Nestor D / Roger-Vasselin E( D Nestor / Roger Vasselin to win). WTA USA SINGLER: Denisa Allertova vs Roberta Vinci (Roberta Vinci to win). Total odds: 2. Note. The game is for thnse that requested for 2 - 5 odds. I am not staking cos i wanna stick to my small odd but the game is 95% sure. Done for today
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
gannycute:
Big odd. Game 1: Copa del rey: Cd Laredo vs Racing Satander(draw no bet for Racing Satander), Tennis ATP USA DOUBLES: Guccione C / SA A vs Nestor D / Roger-Vasselin E( D Nestor / Roger Vasselin to win). WTA USA SINGLER: Denisa Allertova vs Roberta Vinci (Roberta Vinci to win). Total odds: 2. Note. The game is for thnse that requested for 2 - 5 odds. I am not staking cos i wanna stick to my small odd but the game is 95% sure. Done for today
Nawa o. Even Tennis u dae predict. Thumb's up abeg.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by grinace(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmm indeed what a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by chillex8(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
gannycute:
GAME 4 Denmark DBU pokalen: Vejle bk vs Hobro Ik (over 1.5 goals)

HT-Draw

gannycute how far na.

am on day4 with you.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by codedprince20(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
gannycute:
if i may ask, hope u started with me and how much did u start with. I asked because the odd might luk small but by the time we reach Game 20, ur bankroll will be in millions. Just put all ur winnings on the subsequent games. Hope u got d logic

Tanx for d concern.. I neva got to start from Game 1.. I am following ur logic closely! Am a newbie by d way!
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by crest2j(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
ok
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by playpaz: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Owo mi lipsrsealed
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol, some days are like that..
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Profkomolafe(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
yhepaaaaaa ! Owo pension ati owo lapo ti jona ooooooooooooo ..........20k gone.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by overdrive(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Profkomolafe:
yhepaaaaaa ! Owo pension ati owo lapo ti jona ooooooooooooo ..........20k gone.

grin

1 Like

Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by grinace(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
20k I laff out loud ,so u guys think she'd win 20 days straight without losing my ppl its impossible..... there's a saying don't put all your eggs in one basket if you apply it sensibly you'd surely win I have a way u can play without losing but creating a thread posting games and stuffs like that will take all my time so maybe you all will have to chill till I'm done with exams ,then I'd start my GREEN-ACE flow
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wao. Just checked the game. It ended 0:0. How come its only my game dat played under 1.5 and the remaining 7 games played over 1.5. Well to my followers, i am sorry but u wont regret following me. I will give U a task and if u're able to accomplish it, then this year isn't too late for u 2b rich.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chillex, Playpaz, Codeprince and Prof Komolafe. Pls give me ur mail so as to forward the link to you. Please i wont entertain anyother mail asides this 4. You can say whatever u like but i'm sure after a month, these honourable people testimony will marvel U. Information is power and i'm gonna reward them with it atleast for trusting their huge sum on my game. Pls, i will be expecting the mail address
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Chigorkizz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oya forward am udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by chillex8(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2015
gannycute:
Chillex, Playpaz, Codeprince and Prof Komolafe. Pls give me ur mail so as to forward the link to you. Please i wont entertain anyother mail asides this 4. You can say whatever u like but i'm sure after a month, these honourable people testimony will marvel U. Information is power and i'm gonna reward them with it atleast for trusting their huge sum on my game. Pls, i will be expecting the mail address

chillex8@hotmail.com

I believe you.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by evy1(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2015
emanueldave9@gmail.com..have also been a keen follower.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by evy1(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2015
emmanueldave9@gmail.com..have also been a keen follower.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2015
I'm so sorry,i already made it clear. The info is 4d 4 people and i bleaf they wudnt spread it. I might change my mind 2put it on this thread but that might be months after my true followers have affirmed the authenticity
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2015
chillex8:

chillex8@hotmail.com
I believe you.
sent
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Chigorkizz(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2015
babe.but i have bin following u silently na. i bliv u die.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Chigorkizz(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Oya forward am udehchigozie90@gmail.com
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by playpaz: 4:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Nice job keep it up
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by rill: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Which game dey 2dy
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by codedprince20(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2015
gannycute:

Here's my mail
Princeaddy88@gmail.com
FIRE ON!
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2015
codedprince20:

Here's my mail Princeaddy88@gmail.com FIRE ON!
i've already sent it to you.
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by gannycute: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Jolly777:
i can't find the university of azuriri match, please what's the name of the league
check your mail
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by Profkomolafe(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2015
gannycute:
u re a darling jare......... professorkomolafe@yahoo.com
Re: Watchout For The Best Female Punter by benjaminiyke(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Plssss o@ grannycute help a brother.....have lost over a half million on this bet since last year,this people wan kill me. Pls share with me any information you have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Pundit Paints Horrible Portrait Of Nigeria / I Won ₦1.8 Million Naira Yesterday Still Cannot Believe My Eyes / Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off U21 BOS Youth Cup Tournament For Lagos LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.