Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Are You Paid For A Contract? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Are You Paid For A Contract? (508 Views)

What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner / Who Has Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads In Naira? / China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Paid For A Contract? by Yongi99(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
I want to submit a proposal to a prospective client, however this would be my first contract if it goes through.

My question is, how do you get paid? Do you tax them based on the items you supplied? Or there is a fixed percentage for payment?

N/B: Am supplying appliances/electronics to the client.
Cc: FOD, puskin, naijacutee
Re: How Are You Paid For A Contract? by naijacutee(f): 1:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Can the client not payee on receipt of the goods? Or a percentage on signing the contract and the balance on receipt of the goods, so that the risk is shared?

(1) (Reply)

Open Doors For Distributors And Investors Into Our Brands / The Way Out Of Penury Or Being Broke / I M Looking Forward To Rent My Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.