Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Jesus, You, And Nairaland. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, You, And Nairaland. (755 Views)

Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard / If You Believe ONLY In The Blood Of Jesus, You Will Go To Hell! / Mary Worship Jesus, If You Can't Worship Jesus You Shall Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by SonOfEl(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2015
If Jesus was to scan through your profile, views, topics and comments in NAIRALAND, will he click the 'like' button on you? (am also speaking to myself)

its high time we stop spreading vulgarities and hate words on nairaland.... sometimes I wonder if Jesus will be a fan of Nairaland.....

Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Edo, Hausa, Muslims, Atheists, Haters, Hypocrites, Christians, Unbeliever, Lovers, Friends, Haters, Biafrans, Nigerians, SS, SE, SW, NC, NE, NW, coolitempa, abagworo, cleatoris, melzabull (my nairaland crush), totit lalasticlala, Eva, etc..........I LOVE YOU ALL!
Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by SUGARBEE(f): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol. True tho

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by melzabull(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Do I love he that hates me passionately.? I only return the favour

Thanks thou smiley
Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by DahtzFestjayz: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Confam talk

1 Like

Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2015
picture of jesus scanning our comments. grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by johnydon22(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Not only Jesus, Osiris too, Thor, wothan, Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite( my gfgrin), Horus, El, Allah, Yahweh, Brahma, Krishna. . etc. . .

And they will not only click "Like" they will share the atheist comments saying "Bravo, Bravo you guys are awesome!!! grin "

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by SonOfEl(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Not only Jesus, Osiris too, Thor, wothan, Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite( my gfgrin), Horus, El, Allah, Yahweh, Brahma, Krishna. . etc. . .

And they will not only click "Like" they will share the atheist comments saying "Bravo, Bravo you guys are awesome!!! grin "

are you an atheist?
Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by coolitempa(f): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:
If Jesus was to scan through your profile, views, topics and comments in NAIRALAND, will he click the 'like' button on you? (am also speaking to myself)

its high time we stop spreading vulgarities and hate words on nairaland.... sometimes I wonder if Jesus will be a fan of Nairaland.....

Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Edo, Hausa, Muslims, Atheists, Haters, Hypocrites, Christians, Unbeliever, Lovers, Friends, Haters, Biafrans, Nigerians, SS, SE, SW, NC, NE, NW, coolitempa, abagworo, cleatoris, melzabull (my nairaland crush), totit lalasticlala, Eva, etc..........I LOVE YOU ALL!

I don't hate........ angry....just saying the truth.....that's all.... angry
Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by tpiander: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrPresident:
picture of jesus scanning our comments. grin grin

No, it would be something much more advanced than that.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, You, And Nairaland. by cleatoris: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

Most times I reflect on this after an e-fight.
I have stopped responding to troublemakers sha, becos they are the people that always provoke me to post some comments which I later regret.
Sometimes, after a night of brawl, I have to visit the jokes section to soften up with some humour before I sleeping.

Bless you, man!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. / Three Things You Need To Make Heaven / 12 Biblical Reason For Attending Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.