Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,917 members, 7,824,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What's Up With The Showbox App? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Up With The Showbox App? (1339 Views)

Download And Install Latest Showbox Apk App / Showbox isn't working, Help / Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With The Showbox App? by khalhokage(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Does anyone here use Showbox? If so have you been able to download any movies recently?
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by Goahead(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2015
khalhokage:
Does anyone here use Showbox? If so have you been able to download any movies recently?
I think those little kids running Showbox has been on summer holidays with their parents abroad. So I guessed, but there's a slight alternative called "playbox"...
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by Mafia4life(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
It's been rough these days accessing showbox with simple server. But using normal data makes it work smoothly. I had to dump it. I moved to cartoon HD, downloaded twice with it and started misbehaving using simple server. I dumped it again. Let me try playbox
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by khalhokage(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Goahead:
I think those little kids running Showbox has been on summer holidays with their parents abroad. So I guessed, but there's a slight alternative called "playbox"...

Can you download with Playbox or is it only streaming like most others?
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by Goahead(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
khalhokage:

Can you download with Playbox or is it only streaming like most others?
YES you can download with it.
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by khalhokage(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Goahead:
YES you can download with it.

Alright, thanks man.
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by kudos4u(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why don't you give "Movie HD" you will thank me later, let me know your view on it when you download it.
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by khalhokage(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
kudos4u:
Why don't you give "Movie HD" you will thank me later, let me know your view on it when you download it.

Alright I'll give a try, I'm also having problems with Playbox.
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by dridowu: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mafia4life:
It's been rough these days accessing showbox with simple server. But using normal data makes it work smoothly. I had to dump it. I moved to cartoon HD, downloaded twice with it and started misbehaving using simple server. I dumped it again. Let me try playbox

Fundango:
use "showbox"but it consumes lot of data.
hallo, i transfer d movie i downloaded tru showbox to another mobile but it can't play on another mobile except the phone i use to download it. Do you know how i can rectify that ?
Re: What's Up With The Showbox App? by khalhokage(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
dridowu:

hallo, i transfer d movie i downloaded tru showbox to another mobile but it can't play on another mobile except the phone i use to download it. Do you know how i can rectify that ?

Check the extension, if It's ".temp" remove it

(1) (Reply)

Glo Boosts Data Usage On Nigerian Campuses With Campus Booster / 100000% Bb10 Anti Theft Removal... / Infinix Unveils The Zero 3 — See The Full Specs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.