Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,618 members, 7,861,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

JESUS: Truth Or False? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS: Truth Or False? (329 Views)

7 Traits Of False Teachers / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JESUS: Truth Or False? by waldigit: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2015
The truth is independent. It is not a function of your belief system (e.g. principle of live or religion) 1corinth 13:7 says : love believes all things. If you love your belief system you tend believe what it tells you. But wait a minute, is it telling you the truth? How do you know it is telling you the TRUTH. 2Crith 13:8 says for we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
An English adage says the taste of the pudding is the eating of it. Latin maxim says TRUTH must be able to speak for itself. Jesus declared, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto Father (GOD), but by me. John 14:6
Tell me friend, who is it in the history of humanity, made such a declaration and still stand the test of time in terms of relevance for more than 2000 years. If you say I don’t belief the man is saying the truth, the questions, are these:
are you sure He is not saying the truth;
if at the end of the day what the man said turn out to be true, do you think I thought he was not saying the truth would be an acceptable excuse.

If you love an armed robber and married him and went with him on an operation and were caught with him in action. Will, I belief him when he told me it wasn’t an armed robbery operation be an acceptable excuse before the Judge. John 8:32 thou shall know the truth and truth shall set you free. The Lord Jesus Christ demonstrated is Lordship while on earth and the throne is still established more than 2000 years after.
If a child claims someone is his father and you think you know the father very well, then go ahead and confirm the claim form the father. If you cannot, then there no justification whatsoever to doubt the son’s claim.

The strength of the faith in JESUS Christ is not in what is written about Him but the living proof and reality of what is written about HIM.
Taste and see that the Lord is good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Deritazation Services / This Life / Bed Bugs Eradication Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.