Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) (1641 Views)

Temi Otedola Wows In Swimsuit: 'Your Stretch Marks Are Cute' - Fan / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by PoosPoos: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Flaunt it if you've gat it.
Mocheddah bares her sexiness in swimsuit

More photos....http://ogakpatakpata..com/2015/08/mocheddah-want-to-kill-pesin-with-her.html

Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by chocolateme(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
I can only observe that women no longer has anything to hide because all a guy looking at these pictures will so is to use imagination to create the rest of the covered parts and then all would be complete.
Sometimes, the beauty lies in the covering of our bodies even if the private parts are uncovered.
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Medunah: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
And her music career just died like that cry
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by vivypretty(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
who is she?cool swim suit
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
wetin do dah gurl for belle?
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by victor2fresh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
See belle... Hian.. Does she want some mammy water spirit to touch her tommy
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
See as that one Belle Long like horse own
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Medunah:
And her music career just died like that cry

was she ever a musician ?
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by MRBrownJ: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
i am desperately searching for some signs of tittays and bootay in that nice swimsuit.... helas!
sexy body?! where!!! a flat chest and aaaass is all what i see!
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
the pregnant lady though, is she among the sexies ? looks like she's due for delivery.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by PoosPoos: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
More fire

Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
i am desperately searching for some signs of tittays and bootay in that nice swimsuit.... helas!
sexy body?! where!!! a flat chest and aaaass is all what i see!

look close to your right, the lady got Azz like water melons.
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Karmatyra(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
she definitely has a cute body......but her face isn't that incredible to me
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by MRBrownJ: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cassidy9:

look close to your right, the lady got Azz like water melons.

Mocheddah is the one in the black swimsuit, right?! ps look again and tell me what is so "sexy" about her body?! she cant even fill that swimsuit properly
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Mocheddah is the one in the black swimsuit, right?! ps look again and tell me what is so "sexy" about her body?! she cant even fill that swimsuit properly

not talking about her man, 'the Ebony lady on pink but bikini.
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by MRBrownJ: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cassidy9:
not talking about her man, 'the Ebony lady on pink but bikini.

ok ,i was talking about Mocheddah and that "sexy body" the OP wrote about.
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

ok ,i was talking about Mocheddah and that "sexy body" the OP wrote about.

clearly exaggerating..

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by OKorowanta: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
But u guys tag Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga's body "Beautiful" wen they pose nude.how are they Finer?
Re: Mocheddah Stuns In Swimsuit,show Off Incredible Sexy Body (photos) by MRBrownJ: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
OKorowanta:
But u guys tag Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga's body "Beautiful" wen they pose nude.how are they Finer?

bwaaaah, pls bro, dont insult us in such manner!!! Miley who?! Lady what?! there is nothing remotely sexy about these two either!

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Lookalike / Trending: Controversial List Of Ugly Naija Celebs / Hot Photos: Nicki Minaj Shares New Sexy Photos Of Her B00b$ And A$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.