Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) (42159 Views)

Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) / More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / The Scene Of The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
stankezzy:
It is not William Shakespeare , it is ola rotimi
That line is neither Shakespeare or Rotimi. It was written by Ayei Kwei Armah, a Ghanaian and he spelt it 'Beautyful'.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by mbulela: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
Chai.... Rip fine lady

I don't know why death will not kill ugly people like Obasanjo and leave fine Ladies alone for us.

Ola Rotimi wrote that "The beautiful ones are not yet born"..... Yet Death no fit leave fine ones for us.. If you must take a human, let it be the ugly (wicked ones)

Oh death, where is thy sting

***my_lamentation

That was not written by Ola Rotimi.
Ayi Kwei Armah it is.
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by gulfer: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP, Was she or the other passengers that died apart frim the pilots and engineersw authorized to be in the chopper
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Epatty(f): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by eagleccentric(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
Chai.... Rip fine lady

I don't know why death will not kill ugly people like Obasanjo and leave fine Ladies alone for us.

Ola Rotimi wrote that "The beautiful ones are not yet born"..... Yet Death no fit leave fine ones for us.. If you must take a human, let it be the ugly (wicked ones)

***my_lamentation

Did Ola Rotimi write "The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born"?

You sure say u do literature for secondary school so?
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by nexcel(f): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP my dear friend. Painful exit. You will always remain in our heart.
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't say such things. The world is a mysterious place.

Will you say ministers like Bimbo Odukoya and Myles Munroe were not real children of God?

Go read ur bible sir u will understand it better.
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
ekwesi3:

when ure saying poor....hope u are not talking of earthly cash....marry ur Bible bro

Bro! Na me go teach u bible.
Why do u sing "Abraham blessings are mine"?
Why do u sing "we're the chosen generation....*m walking in power, I live a life of favor" and ur poor grin
Let the weak say am strong and poor say am rich.
Bros! If any man or woman of God die in acident na hell (no apology) learn to know who u r in Christ Jesus.
Your an apple in His eye!
He surounded u with fire and Lions
Learn to know who u r

Why do u say "the Lord is my shephard and I SHALL NOT WANT"? grin
Many christians don't know whom their God is (is a shame) cry
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:

You have a point about speaking into the air part but don't rely too much on that ideology it will just finish you one unexpected day. There is no power that does not fail from time to time - there is none! take it from me

There is nothing like unexpected bro! Holy Spirit is there to review all to you (if only u have it) that why Satan call Him "gossiper" grin
Power of God never finishes.
"I suspended the earth with nothing" grin
God know His ppl and His ppl know His voice.
When a man is born-again, a spirit go with him wherever he or she goes. The same spirit always bear a witness and always protect u from anything of not God, only SIN turn Him off and then satan will strike. No man or woman of God can be perished. Some times He protects sinners (grace) because of covenant, how much more His apple? grin
Many christians doesn't know whom God they claimed is.
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by LastProphet: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
victorazy:

There is nothing like unexpected bro! Holy Spirit is there to review all to you (if only u have it) that why Satan call Him "gossiper" grin
Power of God never finishes.
"I suspended the earth with nothing" grin
God know His ppl and His ppl know His voice.
When a man is born-again, a spirit go with him wherever he or she goes. The same spirit always bear a witness and always protect u from anything of not God, only SIN turn Him off and then satan will strike. No man or woman of God can be perished. Some times He protects sinners (grace) because of covenant, how much more His apple? grin
Many christians doesn't know whom God they claimed is.

Anyway may God protect us all, I admire your faith and may it be according to your faith
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:

Anyway may God protect us all, I admire your faith and may it be according to your faith

Amen.
Hisgrace is there for us all. Mr. Goodness and Mr. Mercy is always there.

Holy spirit is a spirit but in person.

Who u listen to means a lot in ur life
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2015
benedictnsi:
Chai.... Rip fine lady

Ayi Kwei Armah wrote that "The beautiful ones are not yet born"..... Yet Death no fit leave fine ones for us.. If you must take a human, let it be the ugly (wicked ones)

***my_lamentation
death has already killed the ugliest man in africa ojukwu omo ale

youre next. son of a wh0re
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dornier 228 is not a helicopter use your head for once

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.