Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

#whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes (30171 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol nice one don j
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Maxwell279(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
That's why I love the likes of Tuface(even though him too dey Bleep without condom), solidstar, Don Jazzy and Asa they just humble and I like them for it.
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by petsolo15(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don jazzy remains my favorite nigeria artist humility is the key to unlocking more potentials in an artist life.
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Orikinla(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Please, Broz Michael Collins, can you give a list of your 100 hits?
Because, I cannot even count up to 30.
If you are not on weed, you must be on something worse to be telling such lies.[/size] grin

5 Likes

Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
#whenyoufinallyblow REMEMBER SAMPLE CLEARANCE. THAT SHÎT MIGHT COST YOU MILLIONS IF YOU TAKE IT LIGHTLY.
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:
If you are not on weed, you must be on something worse to be telling such lies.[/size] grin
Sshhhh
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by obayaya(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
onatisi:
Deep deep words of wisdom from don jazzy.my respect for him just skyrocketed to 90000%.these words of advice isn't only for musicians but for everyone irrespective of your chosen field. When you hit the top ,that is when the job actually starts and never forget your tithes. Don jazzy will be on top for a very long time to come if truly he follows all the words he wrote

Isn't it obvious he does? Apart from the Mohits breakup saga, when was the last time you saw him on the news for the wrong reasons? And his personality rubs off on the artistes under his tutelage..

imagine dr. sid admitting he bought he's still paying mortgage for his house.. Reekado Banks of yesterday has built 2 houses already.. one for his parents and one for himself.. Plus we've never seen any member of the mavin crew in any form of bad publicity..

My respect for the Don just skyrocketed

5 Likes

Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Dotwillis1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
I ain't surprised...... Donjassy iz a matured nigga cool
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by cold(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
IceDude:
Pay your tithe and your life wont be tight
And you know my life is tight from your neck of the woods right? Very clairvoyant. You must be the son of god.

3 Likes

Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
Wow!! I didn't know that some celebrities still posses common sense.

FTC
choco babe! How life,anything for me?
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by idris4eva(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I saw it jus now on twitter,like he took little shot on koredebello.
eyin aiye.....must u make anything out the post....shot ko pass ni
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by UjSizzle(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
experimentist:
when you finally blow and your shits start to glow

mek sure you keep it the same never switch the flow

and when your ish start to grow, be easy and get busy with the show

now take it slow, never mind em haters player just let it go

and when motherfuckerrs be asking for more, keep it on a low

stay cool like the snow, while you stack your doe

the game is full of foes, street's full of hoes

plus these jealous suckers don't wanna see ya on some be cloths

peep game motherfuckerrs don't let nobody knows
Hmmm. Nice smiley
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by ibedun: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=13pt]How old is Don Jazzy people?[/size]
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by lionshare: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:

Don't @donjazzy we can lie for africa in this country. How can he say he has over 100 hits? Nawa ooo.

Perhaps we need to define what a hit song is:
A hit single is a recorded song or instrumental released as a single that has become very popular. Though it sometimes means any widely played or big-selling song, the term "hit" usually refers to a single that has appeared in an official music chart through repeated radio airplay or significant commercial sales.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_single

Abi, he think Oga titus is a hit. Lol Wake up! Btw, wise words can be spoken even by the most foolish persons!

Call me an hater if you like!
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by experimentist: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hmmm. Nice smiley
ahh, thanks.

where av u been? I done miss you so much

if I should see you now I'm gon kiss you so rough

without you inna me life things have been so tough

sho nuff, you left a hole in my heart as if it's doughnut

hush baby don't rush, cos I love you so much..

what's up?! hw u dey?
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
ellahzy:
oh.. how I love this Man. #notRomanticallytho

God bless you my Don
That sounds childish. What if you love him romantically is anything wrong with it?
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by softvio(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
You get sense, brother...thanxxxx

obayaya:

Isn't it obvious he does? Apart from the Mohits breakup saga, when was the last time you saw him on the news for the wrong reasons? And his personality rubs off on the artistes under his tutelage..

imagine dr. sid admitting he bought he's still paying mortgage for his house.. Reekado Banks of yesterday has built 2 houses already.. one for his parents and one for himself.. Plus we've never seen any member of the mavin crew in any form of bad publicity..

My respect for the Don just skyrocketed
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by daxon001(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
In terms of self expression,why is it dat Don Jazzy is a lion on-line and a cat in real life.jus saying
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
#whenyoufinallyblow don't fight to be the first to comment on Nairaland because it doesn't pay.
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by chocolateme(f): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
dancok:
choco babe! How life,anything for me?
I dey OK, u nko?
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Welcomme: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
ifeness:
Tithe and offering important,says the fool.
Only a fool will never respect another man's opinion. Only a fool wont know that evrybody is entitled to his or her opinion. Ifeness is the only fool in existence. Werey lasan

1 Like

Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
youngpol:
#WhenYouFinallyBlow Show mumsy some care. She deserves it.

You can say that again!
Don Baba is so on point!
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
When I finally blow in Book Writing "skill", I won't forget that little raindrops of @rticles posted as threads on NL culminated into the ocean of world renown books I'll be writing.

smiley
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by cybug: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
#whenyoufinallyblow... Don't tell us your started singing from the choir at the age of 11
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by ehix89(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
#whenyoufinallyblow plz reserve some of your body for more meaningful tattoos,,dnt fill up ur body wit useless tats as an upcoming artist :-)
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by ehix89(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
lionshare:

Don't @donjazzy we can lie for africa in this country. How can he say he has over 100 hits? Nawa ooo.

Perhaps we need to define what a hit song is:
A hit single is a recorded song or instrumental released as a single that has become very popular. Though it sometimes means any widely played or big-selling song, the term "hit" usually refers to a single that has appeared in an official music chart through repeated radio airplay or significant commercial sales.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_single

Abi, he think Oga titus is a hit. Lol Wake up! Btw, wise words can be spoken even by the most foolish persons!

Call me an hater if you like!
ur opinion bro,he wldnt even pay attention to ur comment,,,,,#whenyoufinallyblow not everyone dat doesnt like ur music z a hater,,,datz ur line
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by pappilo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
3 of those are rubbish.

If you smoked herb before you blew, then why should you stop it because you have "blown"? Sensi is a naturally growing herb giving to us by the most high Jah. Dont buy into the Babylonian prohibition of the herb #legalizeIT

2face is aight but he makes it sound like it was him who single handedly created the music industry. If you want to give props give it to the likes of Blackky, Alex O, Olisa Adibua, Kenny Ogungbe (hate this dude) e.t.c These people were pioneers and promoters when there was no money in the game.

Pay your tax - Hell yeah.... Pay your tithes - Bleep No.... Such a narrow minded advice. He assumes everyone who sings/rap is a Christian. You sing/produce worldly music in which the lyrics and video promote immorality and then take 10% of your proceeds to the house of God. The businessmen pastors will take your money but God is no fool.

2 Likes

Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by musicwriter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good one from Don Jazzy.

My argument have always been that you don't need to take weed or cocaine, meth to get high. I told someone, Bob Marley would have still been a good musician whether or not he smoked.

I remember recording in a studio sometime ago and I was so high in spirit. The producer kept looking at my eyes, cause he thought I must have smoked something.

Singing alone gets me high. Even drug can't get me as high as singing!. If drug indeed do get people high for music, then I'll just run mad if I take it to sing.

However, I don't agree with him that the real job begins when you blow, unless for artistes who aren't prepared. I have written all the songs I will ever do in my music career, when I have record label. All I need is an international arena to display what I've got.
Re: #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Welcomme:
Only a fool will never respect another man's opinion. Only a fool wont know that evrybody is entitled to his or her opinion. Ifeness is the only fool in existence. Werey lasan

I'm sure that made you feel good about your miserable self. You seem to jump at any chance to make fool of yourself even when your name wasn't mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Pictures From Rev. Chris Okotie’s 56th Birthday / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.