Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,294 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (32171 Views)

Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos / Unrest In Nigeria Immigration Service Over Promotion / Nigeria Immigration Service Decorates Newly Promoted Officers-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
These people were illegally recruited their names weren't submitted to any board just man o man selection by the top dogs so you can't blame either GEJ or PMB

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by bigfly: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

Please don't support illegality because you or your relation is not one of the recruits.

Even if there were irregularities regarding non observance of federal character, provided the recruits were academically, morally and physically qualified, no explanation can support the suspension or dismissal of their appointments - after a whooping three months of training. l mean, are they not Nigerians?
Pls forget that qualification story abeg, tell me how many first class graduates or tall or physically fit individuals that was recruited, most of the recruited fellow were done based on name of your sponsor, your state of origin and the name u bear. It is part of corruption of the last government.

Also Ayim Pius ayim's office has no right to recruit for any agency, it is either done by federal civil service commision or by the board and the human resources unit of the said organisation but the last administration ignored all this rules and laws out of impunity and SGF's office got it self into recruitment.

If u or your relatives benefited from illegal, thus that makes it the right thing? Infact I'm happy for what happened.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by nwaanambra1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
isokey!

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by bigfly: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:
THEY WERE DISPERSED BECAUSE THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS DID NOT MEET UP TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE HIS HOLINESS THE SARDAUNA OF SOKOTO WHICH CLEARLY STATES THUS: ANY RECRUITMENT INTO THE ARMED FORCES MUST BE 75% HAUSA FULANI AND 25% OTHERS - WHETHER THEY PASSED THE SCREENING EXAMS OR NOT"

THIS CURRENT RECRUITMENT EXERCISE WAS DONE BASED ON MERIT AND THEREFORE MANY OF OUR NORTHERN BROTHERS WHERE NOT RECRUITED AS REQUIRED - HENCE THE DISPERSING OF ALL THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.

A NEW RECRUITMENT DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON THAT WILL BE MORE CREDIBLE BY MEETING UP TO HIS HOLINESS REGULATIONS.

AM SURPRISED NOBODY NOTICED THAT! shocked shocked

QUOTE FALSELY AND DIE BLOODY IDIOTS! angry angry

That is a big lie, most of the recruited was done based on your name, who u know and a letter from top PDP chieftain.

So forget the merit you are preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by nwaanambra1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Horllamideh(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
umulobi:
Sorry
please sir, i'd so much appreciate if u post d one you have wit you here cos the two on my fone (sent from different individual) contain the word 'disperse'
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
conscript1967:
Of course it is just. Any juicy recruiitment in nigeria is supposed to favour mostly Northerners. GEJ didn't honour that supreme unwritten law and tried to do the nonsence federal character crap. That is of course unacceptable to U KNOW WHO .Then Change came and the rest is history.

SAI................BUBU
You get brain damage embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by JingoOAU(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Since you're sure of the damning evidence of manipulation, why not show us or forever shut your mouth. You guys just open your smelly mouth to say rubbish in defence of your paymaster. Nonsense!

You lack home training....is that how you talk to your elders at home?

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Obviously the govt is telling them......NO money to pay them.

Welcome to the new reality....brought about by the fall in oil prices.
no mind them. Nah old men wey person vote nau. He under-rates the youths and appoints fellow old soldiers. Our money dey enter the senators their pockets oh
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Adet5(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pray for the best to come ur way
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by ayeniblessing(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Similar story
powerfulsettingz:
To be sincere i wouldn't say is just or unjust, all I know is that I almost poisoned myself when they sent that stewpid regret letter that I was not shortlisted, i spent close to like 53k in processing all my credentials, only for them to send me regret mail,
Honestly that shabby recruitment made me draw away from God cos I actually think God has neglected me, despite fasting and praying intentionally for the first time in my life, I felt like God don't do wonders in government work, though I meet up with all the requirement.......

I just have to run back to God now
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by wytecat: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
So would you live in a house built in a hurry by an incompetent artisan?

We saw the way Jonathan was rushing to fire and hire people when he was leaving.

Every appointments Jonathan made should be released for Buharii to succeed.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by core13: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
The immigration new recruits should be converted to police recruits there by forming part of the 10,000 approved for the Nigeria Police Force. This is better than sending them home after 3 months intensive training. My thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by tempest01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
shurlermoz:

Does it matter to you if the process of recruitment was fraudulent?!
We should just look the other way and pretend nothing illegal happened. What about those who were cheated, what about their own rights to fair treatment too?!
Politics is different from what you are typing there bro...how do you prove that the recruitment was fraudulent in the first place?

The recruitment happened...let it be...draw your blood in future instances...that's how to be diplomatic...

As a president, you will come across many instances where you just have to turn the other eye....take decisions that doesn't feel right and also reach compromises.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by caugann(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
The new government jus wan create space for der own people.....
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by shurlermoz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
tempest01:

Politics is different from what you are typing there bro...how do you prove that the recruitment was fraudulent in the first place?

The recruitment happened...let it be...draw your blood in future instances...that's how to be diplomatic...

As a president, you will come across many instances where you just have to turn the other eye....take decisions that doesn't feel right and also reach compromises.

PMB has already turned the other eye in the customs recruitment, the irregularities there too were enormous and some of us were cheated out because we don't know any oga at the top. Now, this one is still very recent.

Secondly, you should be aware that the immigration boss was sacked recently for employing close to 2000 people without approval, how in hell should that be allowed to stand?! It was clearly stated in his sack letter.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Raphtop(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
my president, if only u could see this. i belive u die but please ehn kindly call them back to their duty. this set of people u dispersed already are trained wepon handlers. they may pose security threats. pls eida their recruitment was just or not, it is too late to lay em off my president. please kindly cal em back.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by ayeniblessing(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
To be honest I also applied for this immigration... And I got to d final stage only to be told or sent an email that they regretted informing me that I was not shortlisted...... I even went further by giving out cash to somebody to help me. I prayed like seriously to God to give me the job..... All my efforts was to no avail.....#fast forward..... God is a perfect God......if the people I paid to assist me had bn successful that's how I will loose two jobs just in three months.... I really felt for the victims because I know how dangerous it could be loosing ur previous and current job.......... At last Godwin

2 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari should cancel the thing and do another one jor.. I'm very well qualified but didn't even smell d 1st list.. What criteria did they use?? Cancel d rubbish jor..
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by LockDown69(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
fayose4real:
The newly recruited officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service have being dispersed from their various states command following the directive from the F.G after completing their 3 months induction training. This set of people went through difficulty, hard & rigorous types of training & exercise in the course of that 3 months in the name of working for their beloved country & hoping to have something to rely upon, some even resigned from where they were working before getting this very job with the hope of moving to greener pasture, & now their hope is hanging like a pendulum. What baffles me most is that people now refer to this set of people as 'illegal'. My people, what is your opinion on this, is this just or unjust?

While some of selection of The candidates might based on merit, the man-know-man factor cannot be ruled out. I'm of the view that the selection process should still be scrutinized even after training and another recruitment be conducted.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by tempest01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
shurlermoz:

PMB has already turned the other eye in the customs recruitment, the irregularities there too were enormous and some of us were cheated out because we don't know any oga at the top. Now, this one is still very recent.

Secondly, you should be aware that the immigration boss was sacked recently for employing close to 2000 people without approval, how in hell should that be allowed to stand?! It was clearly stated in his sack letter.

Well decision is Buharis to make....if it was me, I will let it be.

He can still show his Stance against illegalities and send a message by anulling and carrying out a fairer recruitment.

I am part of an FG recruitment process (NNPC) that started out since 2012 and is yet to be completed. We were invited for interview this year, but was postponed indefinitely.

I would feel the same way if I was shortchanged and the process is concluded.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by LockDown69(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
fayose4real:
The newly recruited officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service have being dispersed from their various states command following the directive from the F.G after completing their 3 months induction training. This set of people went through difficulty, hard & rigorous types of training & exercise in the course of that 3 months in the name of working for their beloved country & hoping to have something to rely upon, some even resigned from where they were working before getting this very job with the hope of moving to greener pasture, & now their hope is hanging like a pendulum. What baffles me most is that people now refer to this set of people as 'illegal'. My people, what is your opinion on this, is this just or unjust?

While some of selection of The candidates might based on merit, the man-know-man factor cannot be ruled out. I'm on the view that the selection process should still be scrutinized even after training and another recruitment be conducted.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Shamp: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
If every recruitment will be done the same way, The Immigration Recruitment was done, i assure you alot of our unemployed youths dont need any sort of Godfather to get employed, the process was don clean and smooth. I think it is only in Nigeria that something is called illegal despite the fact it was free and fair, and when something shady is called legal, that is only the thing i know that can define the current situation of the immigration recruit, all this while the it was not noticed that the thing is illegal till they have done their 3 months induction waiting for their first salary? something is definitely wrong somewhere.

I know not only leaving their previous jobs, i know some of them must be in serious debt, because i heard they have to goto porthacourt, imo, and kano base on your Cadre for their appointment letter, which they spent almost a week to obtain, considering the time and sacrifice spent in the Training, where will the Government want them to go from there, and thesame Government promised employment opportunity.

The Previous Recruitment that was done in 2014 was cancelled, i want to plead to the Government on their behalf not to cancel this exercise, if the Government can force every recruitment to be same way the immigration recruitment was conducted, that will be beginning of a New Nigeria,
Just my 1 cent.

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by AMBODE(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
what about FAAN recuirtment!.i hope that one is OK ?..
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by felixbaba22: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
@drabeey.the truth abt the whole tin is dat...80% of dos given appointment leta are PDP family..wich sm pple say the process is not transparent...and u kno buhari na.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by felixbaba22: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
@drabeey.the truth abt the whole tin is dat...80% of dos given appointment leta are PDP family..wich sm pple say the process is not transparent...and u kno buhari na. Just pray along
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
fayose4real:
it is just and just if you ask me, Nepotism, is order of the day! all apointment during Gej administration must be disperse, you too said many resign from their previous Job because they have strong conection and nepotism, while milions are out there looking for even one, most of those employments lack merit, it is called haba moro nepotism employment! i new of a guy working with Ecobank recieving #250,000 monthly, because his mother is is one of senior director in a ministry! a month before the mother retire from service, this guy was moved from bank to ministry of finance as level 12 officer strait. i serve the mother as house boy with my degree hoping when the employment comes, my certificate will speak for me, i had beter certificate than this guy, infact he once called me a jobless foooools sef, so now if buhari flush such person away, you will say is unjust abi, imagine level 12 in service as new recruit. i only pity those once compesated due to injury.

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by adamshuaib(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kyri:
These people were illegally recruited their names weren't submitted to any board just man o man selection by the top dogs so you can't blame either GEJ or PMB

Actually, thatz y the Top officers want to scrap the recruitment, because the Committee GEJ created supervised the recruitment and the Officers couldn't do what they always do (nepotism), instead it was a good CBT exams done very orderly not the normal nigerian wuru-wuru. Buhari doesn't know whats really going on

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by adamshuaib(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
core13:
The immigration new recruits should be converted to police recruits there by forming part of the 10,000 approved for the Nigeria Police Force. This is better than sending them home after 3 months intensive training. My thoughts.

U make brain brother
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by amazingspiderma: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
If these people are sent home after being employed for 3monthsshocked shocked
How about conducting a screening exercise for everyone in various government agencies.
NDA,paramilitary,civil service,police,NNPC,DPR etc so that those who have questionable appointment can be ask to leave service.

If this cannot be done then these people should be allowed to continue their jobs.
Our leaders got the same jobs without anyone looking into thier credentials.
How else can we define wickedness

Where are the human right activist when you need them or have they suddenly lost their spine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Was it done on merit or pady padyy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.