Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted (32241 Views)

Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Mr Abayomi Oluwole, a cleaner at Murtala Mohammed Airport (MMA2), in Lagos, has been promoted to the position of Supervisor because of his honesty.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), recalls that Oluwole had on July 30, returned a passenger’s items to the security desk.
Oluwole found a bag containing cash, two cheque books, one international passport, two iPhone 5 handsets and car’s papers, among others and handed them over to security officials at the terminal.

They handed them over to the owner, who was full of praises for his honest conduct.

On Thursday, the management of Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited (BASL), operator of the Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 (MMA2), honoured Oluwole.

Capt. Jari Williams, the Chief Executive Officer of BASL, presented Oluwole with a Certificate of Commendation, a table fridge and money.

Williams said the gesture was aimed at promoting the culture of truthfulness and uprightness in the work place.

“What the young man has done, without being prompted, is a reflection of what BASL instills in its staff and service providers: that honesty, service delivery and good customer-relation pay”, he said.

According to him, the vision of the terminal operator is to keep to best practices, doing things the right way, and providing top notch services from time to time to satisfy passengers’ needs and expectations.

Williams advised Oluwole to continue the good work, noting that honesty with hard work have rewards.

Mrs Ikeoluwapo Erinoluwa, Head, Human Resource, BASL, said the gesture was to promote the values that Oluwole’s action symbolised and to encourage others to emulate him.

Oluwole is an employee of Spakleen Professional, the concessionaire in charge of MMA2 upkeep. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/14/lagos-airport-cleaner-returned-cash-phones-items-promoted/

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Lalasticlala grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by makelove2m(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
WHO BE THIS AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by romeoetin(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good.

Lala is viewing grin grin
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by amuokuko: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Integrity Pays....

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by juliusocean(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
For this recession period God help us...... If things continue like this walahi I no go make heaven o cry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by IntroVAT: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pays to be honest

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by izzou(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
A good name is to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold

Proverbs 22:1

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by CY09: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
A thread with less than 4 comments made Fp.
i give up!
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by leunamme93(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Honesty Pays Big Time.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by tundelis(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Take this BS angry and bring back our snake thread biko cheesy
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
nice one from him....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by harffie(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016

1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
I like this kind news
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by mrZENographer: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
People like this in this recession. They hav moral values.

Meanwhile, ....read how a man miraculously escaped human ritualists.

https://www.nairaland.com/3403069/see-how-man-escaped-den

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Suljosh: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by DrMuzungu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
If this topic was about some yeyebrity's bare a$$ or b00bs, this topic would already reach 10 pages.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by moscobabs(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
There is only 2 types of human being

The Good and the Bad

The good ones will always doing good irrespective of the hardship and situation they find themselves they will never compromise and at the same time the Bad ones will be doing bad things even if God give them all the riches of the World.

We all will will get our rewards on this earth whether good or bad if it elude you before u die your children and grandchildren will inherit it.

this is one of the Gud ones

Thank you bro. I pray we meet at the paradise where we shall all spend our eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
They got helmet on their heads but I got a Watermelon Instead
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by eyabawestman: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm happy to join nairaland tnx all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by princeonx: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Promoted to super cleaner abi senior cleaner?

Maybe to trusted cleaner cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
dat is good....
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Nigeriatraining: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
BUT WAIT OH!!

What if this guy actually takes/steals these items from them and returns it to the Security operatives?

Well I just dey imagine. It's none of my business sha..
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Iseoluwani: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Name checked

Not surprised.. .. People of integrity grin grin

2 iphone 5 And he returned it

If na flat head community hmm.. .....

Let me shut up b4 they come 4 my head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by SaintzPeter(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
nice 1
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by CY09: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iseoluwani:
Name checked
Not surprised.. .. People of integrity grin grin
2 iphone 5 And he returned it
If na flat head community hmm.. .....
Let me shut up b4 they come 4 my head

Must you be tribalistic

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by smashad(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
And see how fast they were, to claim responsibility for instilling those qualities in all their staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by deborges(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by rhemiza(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Honesty pays...
Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by Iseoluwani: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
CY09:

Must you be tribalistic

1 Share

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by buchilino(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
N D MORAL LESSON HERE IS, HONESTY PAYS, NOT JUST AT UR WORK PLACE BUT EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE. INCLUDING MARRIAGE. WEN PPLE NO UR AN HONEST PERSON, UR BUSINESS WILL GROW. UNFORTUNATELY, MOST OF MY IGBO BROTHERS IN MANY MARKET PLACES DON'T NO DIS.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted by joearinze(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / How To Register For ICAN? / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.