Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria (2997 Views)

I Sell Rapidshare Hotfile Brazzers Bangbros Netflix Megaupload Accounts / I Need Rapidshare Premium Download Account / Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2009
I just noticed that my downloading from Rapidshare seems to be slow most of the times, despite the fact it is a Premium account, but I got to know that one can choose/select the download servers/mirrors from their settings list. But my problem now is that which one of them is nearer to Nigeria whereby I would be able to download faster. Please anyone who has an experience or who had been using Rapidshare Premium account and had been downloading faster should please tell me which of their download servers/mirrors he/she is using. Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2009
For example I was trying to download one N-gage 2.0 game with the Premium account and using Mozilla Firefox (with starcomms 3G Connection) the maximum download speed I could observe is 6.0Kb/S which is very slow to me. Any solution or recommendations to this?
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by DualCore1: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2009
The good days of starcomms are over. If u ever want to get value for ur rs premium, use mtn. I'm not talking about any tricks. Here's how i go about mine. I get a new mtn sim, recharge up to N2500 on it, subscribe for their nite plan internet package. Get an rs premium frm rs for abt N1200. Then do all d downloads 4rm 10pm at nite. Be sure to prioritize ur downloads because u got a 3gig limit. To get max results, use a hsdpa modem. My speed doesnt go below 300kb/s on full throttle.
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2009
Dual Core:

The good days of starcomms are over. If u ever want to get value for ur rs premium, use mtn. I'm not talking about any tricks. Here's how i go about mine. I get a new mtn sim, recharge up to N2500 on it, subscribe for their nite plan internet package. Get an rs premium frm rs for abt N1200. Then do all d downloads 4rm 10pm at nite. Be sure to prioritize ur downloads because u got a 3gig limit. To get max results, use a hsdpa modem. My speed doesnt go below 300kb/s on full throttle.

WOW 300Kb/s, that's an amazing speed. But do you have an idea of how much the MTN package would cost me monthly? I mean Do I have to be recharging N2500 each day, Please kindly explain further. thanks
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2009
No d N2500 is 10PM-5AM 4 30days while d 24hrs costs N10k/month but stil wit d 3gig limit
As per rapidshare downloads wit starcoms its generally low but stable, Wat i do is I usualy time my downloads cos in my area(oshodi) its fast at nites & early mornins (avg speeds of 35-60KB/S)
Jst find out d peak periods in ur area & schedule ur downloads 2 dat tym (jst mk sure u r gettn gud EVDO signals or d mtn wit a gud 3G fone or hsdpa modem)
Cheers
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2009
yeah
Get a gud download application like IDM or DAP, I'D recomend IDM
Cheers
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by Ejayla: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
" Get an rs premium frm rs for abt N1200." Pls can someone put me through on how to get this? Thanks. ejaylapebe@yahoo.com
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2009
Ejayla:

" Get an rs premium frm rs for abt N1200." Pls can someone put me through on how to get this? Thanks. ejaylapebe@yahoo.com
go tru dis thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=248560.msg3617142#msg3617142
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by netotse(m): 4:18am On Apr 03, 2009
@lynxnoon
ders nothing on that thread about getting an acct!
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2009
netotse:

@lynxnoon
ders nothing on that thread about getting an acct!
dere is,,,,,,,,,, i talked abt going to dis site www.rs81tech.com to open an account; i only directed him to dat link in case he starts hvin d same probs like d poster wink
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2009
I think the problem I had all these while was due to my low connection speed. I gave a friend of mine who works as e System engineer in a bank my Premium account details to help me download a movie of about 350mb and he said he finished the download (using IDM) within 1 hour. I would not mind if there is a way of downloading from Rapidshare using any of the MTN trick on the phone. I have been trying this, but all to no avail. Any solution?
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2009
Wilfem:

I think the problem I had all these while was due to my low connection speed. I gave a friend of mine who works as e System engineer in a bank my Premium account details to help me download a movie of about 350mb and he said he finished the download (using IDM) within 1 hour. I would not mind if there is a way of downloading from Rapidshare using any of the MTN trick on the phone. I have been trying this, but all to no avail. Any solution?
hmmmmmm.dat na long tin!!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2009
lynxnoon:

hmmmmmm.dat na long tin!!! grin grin grin

No matter how long it is my brother, please kindly render the help you think you can so that the Premium account I got with my hard earned money would not just go like that without utilizing or making use of it.
Thanks
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by samir101ng(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2012
Check out the following article !!!

http://www.khairul-syahir.com/topics/computer/2009/which-rapidshare-server-should-i-choose.html

If you are browsing from Nigeria and your ISP is one of the clients of Main One Cable Company (International Submarine Cable Operator), i would advise you to use Level 3 Servers/Global Crossing as Main One recently joined its network extending its reach to Nigeria.

Try it and post any differences you see.
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2012
Why rapidshare? When you can always use any of the torrent software?
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by samir101ng(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2012
purplekayc: Why rapidshare? When you can always use any of the torrent software?

Check out the link below

http://www.bablotech.com/2009/01/14/5-reason-why-rapidshare-is-better-than-torrents/

Try googling rapidshare vs torrents for plenty of arguments for rapidshare. With dedicated servers and support for internet download managers, downloading from file hosts like rapidshare is extremely fast. Torrents increase your networks overhead traffic and are too much of a hassle if you are behind a firewall or proxy. However, if a torrent file has a large number of seeders it tends to have a longer shelve life unlike rapidshare files that can be removed for digital piracy. Thats the only advantage that torrents have over http downloads like rapidshare, fileserve, filesonic etc
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2012
rapid share is still not as cheap to use as torrent and u can always install good anti virus software on your computers cheesy
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by samir101ng(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2012
purplekayc: rapid share is still not as cheap to use as torrent and u can always install good anti virus software on your computers cheesy

Rapidshare Premium Account N2800 30 Days

There's no reason to be cheap. If you want good quality service, you have to pay for it. Personally, i have found Rapidshare to be a better option for me. Plus some ISP's track and ban users of P2P and Bitorrent traffic e.g Starcomms. You are yet to make any reasonable point for torrents. wink
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by mizne1: 5:29am On May 09, 2012
samir101ng:

Rapidshare Premium Account N2800 30 Days

There's no reason to be cheap. If you want good quality service, you have to pay for it. Personally, i have found Rapidshare to be a better option for me. Plus some ISP's track and ban users of P2P and Bitorrent traffic e.g Starcomms. You are yet to make any reasonable point for torrents. wink
May be it!... [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2012
And how far about speed downloads for rapids? We live in Nigeria remember?and how do u go about paying 4 it?think its like 9 eu roes ?
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hey @ wilfem: how did you make payment for your rapid share pro?
Re: Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria by samir101ng(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
purplekayc: Hey @ wilfem: how did you make payment for your rapid share pro?

http://www.epaynigeria.com/rapid-share/buy-rapidshare.html

E-Pay Nigeria is the current authorised Rapidshare reseller in Nigeria. The previous reseller Rs81tech http://www.rs81tech.com/ is no longer reselling and their current filehosts (Fileserve & Filesonic) have disabled file sharing functionality on their site.

However, you do have the option of using a Naira MasterCard or Visa using the MasterCard Securecode or Verified by VISA option.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, How To Format My Pc / Avast 5.1889 Activation Key (30 Years) Expiry / Top 5 Best Laptops Under ₦100,000 In Nigeria – June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.