Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads (14019 Views)

I Sell Rapidshare Hotfile Brazzers Bangbros Netflix Megaupload Accounts / I Need Rapidshare Premium Download Account / Which Rapidshare Server Is The Fastest For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by Ralvy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2007
W'ssup Nairalanders ? ? ? ?

Yesterday, some 1 asked me for a file on some other forum, and I uploaded it on RapidShare, but a lot of poeple posted crap and seems plenty internet users do not like rapidshare because you need to be delayed or get a premium account,
For me, I do not have a Premium account and I do not wait to download files grin grin
Thats because I use RapidGrab

Instead of getting this message "You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more? Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 45 minutes)"

Bypassing this restriction is easy but troublesome. If your ISP offers dynamic IP address, you just need to disconnect and reconnect your connection to get your new IP address and you can continue downloading the next file from RapidShare.

From the creators of The Grabber, comes a great new unlimited RapidShare downloading method. Team CodeMasters has developed a new free service called RapidGrab which allows you keep downloading from RapidShare without waiting.

Download speed is limited to 512 kbit/sec (64 KB/sec) [Which I really doubt any Nigerian] tongue tongue and only one file can be downloaded at a time. But incase u have MAD download speed like 1mb plus, Team CMS announced that the download speed will be increased to 1.6 mbit/sec (200 KB/sec) starting next week!

All you need to do is copy the RapidShare link to RapidGrab and click the GO! button. You will need to enter a 4 random character captcha code at the next page. If the code is right, you'll get a direct link to download the Rapidshare file. Quickly start downloading because the link is only valid for a few minutes.

With RapidGrab, you can now conveniently download a few parts with your favorite download manager such as FlashGet automatically. I thought to myself, it doesn't make any sense for a direct link to valid only a few minutes but it's resumable if you pause the download. That means it is important that you START the download but it's not necessary to complete it.

This tip which I am going to share with you is no where documented or taught in RapidGrab's website. Let's say you want to download a movie from RapidShare which has 7 parts (100MB each).

1. Generate direct link for the first part.
2. Add the direct link to your favorite download manager. Start downloading it and once it has downloaded a few KBs, immediately pause the download.
3. Do the same for part 2 and so on until part 7.
4. Finally, set your download manager to download one file at a time, start the download and go to sleep.

When you wake up the next day, you'll find that all 7 parts has been automatically downloaded from RapidShare WITHOUT using RapidShare Premium account! Thanks to Team CMS for this free service and let's hope it will continue to be free after the Beta period is over.

You can download RapidGrab from following link:

http://www.cmszone.org/rapidgrab/

Good Luck

nerve@windows.com

Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by bigrovar(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2007
hey ralvy i tried the link but it didnt go thru , is there a linux version?
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by abohrandy: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2007
true
the link no di work!!!

i will google it though
nice one!!!
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by abohrandy: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2007
try rapidgrab.org.
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by GenesisBoy: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
You can use also tu hide the links from RapidShare wink

Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by DoubleN(m): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2008
So does this Rapid Grab supports Resume of Downloads? Thats my greatest problem with using rapidshare free accounts.
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by lynxnoon(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2008
Double N:

So does this Rapid Grab supports Resume of Downloads? Thats my greatest problem with using rapidshare free accounts.
y dont u get a premium account?
wel dats wat am using wink wink
http://www.rs81tech.com/
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by DoubleN(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2008
@lynxnoon
http://www.rs81tech.com/
Nice idea the site but how reliable is it? Because the Premium Account is really what i need.
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by lynxnoon(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2008
its reliable
i first tried out d 30days subscription using d zenith bank account n now am on d 90 days subscription(valid til feb17 nxt yr)
And men anytin Rapidshare na carry go! grin grin
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by DoubleN(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
I'll give it a try cos e be like say na rapidshare dey host 90% of alll the stuff wey man need grin
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by lynxnoon(m): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2008
yes oh grin grin
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by hayprof(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2008
Double N:

I'll give it a try because e be like say na rapidshare dey host 90% of alll the stuff wey man need grin

Sometimes, I been dey wonder if u can actually pull Out all ur downloads from your Computer's HDD nd have it in Hand ? grin cheesy

. . .How possible, ?? tongue

We are just download freaks, doing it all for a virtual Screen (Monitor). . cry

All, In all they r all softwares nd files . . wink

[center]YOU JUST DOWNLOAD BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM[/center] sad
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by lynxnoon(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2008
Ehnn but at least u hv it witin u reach & u can always see it if u can touch it, unles u want 2 stat tinkn of downloadin money

Download freaks, hmmmm,
Am even tinkn of getn a 250GB or 1TB extanal drive
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by hayprof(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
lynxnoon:

Ehnn but at least u hv it witin u reach & u can always see it if u can touch it, unles u want 2 stat tinkn of downloadin money

Download freaks, hmmmm,
Am even tinkn of getn a 250GB or 1TB extanal drive

I am gon get a 1TB HDD, nd that's no Joke. .
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by lynxnoon(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
hayprof:

I am gon get a 1TB HDD, nd that's no Joke. .
hmmm big boy!! u get about 32k abi? grin

Guys na wah oh Izap is slow dis few day oh!! sad
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by DoubleN(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
O Boi enuff things dey net to download i mean movies,games,educative material,e-books and of course software.You can just help it
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by sirsefia(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
oh yeah, cant wait to get all that stuff.my fone is begging to be pimped
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by Fadajasi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Any rapidshare fetch site u guys knw?
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by denitro(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
Guys try this site,
http://rsleech.me
Fully working premium rapidshare download link generator
Re: Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads by donjuviam(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2013
Ralvy: W'ssup Nairalanders ? ? ? ?

Yesterday, some 1 asked me for a file on some other forum, and I uploaded it on RapidShare, but a lot of poeple posted crap and seems plenty internet users do not like rapidshare because you need to be delayed or get a premium account,
For me, I do not have a Premium account and I do not wait to download files grin grin
Thats because I use RapidGrab

Instead of getting this message "You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more? Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 45 minutes)"

Bypassing this restriction is easy but troublesome. If your ISP offers dynamic IP address, you just need to disconnect and reconnect your connection to get your new IP address and you can continue downloading the next file from RapidShare.

From the creators of The Grabber, comes a great new unlimited RapidShare downloading method. Team CodeMasters has developed a new free service called RapidGrab which allows you keep downloading from RapidShare without waiting.

Download speed is limited to 512 kbit/sec (64 KB/sec) [Which I really doubt any Nigerian] tongue tongue and only one file can be downloaded at a time. But incase u have MAD download speed like 1mb plus, Team CMS announced that the download speed will be increased to 1.6 mbit/sec (200 KB/sec) starting next week!

All you need to do is copy the RapidShare link to RapidGrab and click the GO! button. You will need to enter a 4 random character captcha code at the next page. If the code is right, you'll get a direct link to download the Rapidshare file. Quickly start downloading because the link is only valid for a few minutes.

With RapidGrab, you can now conveniently download a few parts with your favorite download manager such as FlashGet automatically. I thought to myself, it doesn't make any sense for a direct link to valid only a few minutes but it's resumable if you pause the download. That means it is important that you START the download but it's not necessary to complete it.

This tip which I am going to share with you is no where documented or taught in RapidGrab's website. Let's say you want to download a movie from RapidShare which has 7 parts (100MB each).

1. Generate direct link for the first part.
2. Add the direct link to your favorite download manager. Start downloading it and once it has downloaded a few KBs, immediately pause the download.
3. Do the same for part 2 and so on until part 7.
4. Finally, set your download manager to download one file at a time, start the download and go to sleep.

When you wake up the next day, you'll find that all 7 parts has been automatically downloaded from RapidShare WITHOUT using RapidShare Premium account! Thanks to Team CMS for this free service and let's hope it will continue to be free after the Beta period is over.

You can download RapidGrab from following link:

http://www.cmszone.org/rapidgrab/

Good Luck

nerve@windows.com

(1) (Reply)

Free! Free! Free ! Free.free Proxy Today.us,canada,uk E.t.c All Coumtry / Nigerian Network's Cheapest Data Plans For PC, Android, Iphone And Ipad / How To Choose A Gaming Laptop In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.