Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,298 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? (7906 Views)

What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On / Invest #1,000 And Make #300,000 In A Month / What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by SHOT(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
adrianstylez:

If course not! I just need the best way to invest a million that will give me at least 300k within a year.

I can safely offer 2.5% monthly of ur investment..
On 1m, dts 25k monthly n 300k yearly
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Desanta(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
letsurvey:

Instead of putting in savings put it ib fixed deposit. I think Gtb gives about 5% per month. it changes every time so u will need to get to the bank to know how much the rate is
I wish.
Maybe in our dreams.
If they give just 2.5% per month. I will work just for the intellectual exercise.
Sweetheart, the rates are per annum and not per month.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Desanta:

I wish.
Maybe in our dreams.
If they give just 2.5% per month. I will work just for the intellectual exercise.
Sweetheart, the rates are per annum and not per month.

Nobody go work again at all. grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by oshofree400(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you are interested in investing your capital in my business, do reach me on phone.
I am a business analyst and i have a business plan that will turn over millions every year, but we can do discuss over the phone .

Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Favparis(f): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO INTO (IMPORTATION BUSINESS) AND MAKE COOL CASH THIS XMAS PERIOD.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING HAS COMMENCED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRAINING IS ONE-ON-ONE. I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND AND TEACH YOU EVERY SECRETE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED THAT ITS A SCAM OR WHATSOEVER.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH JUST 20K AND MAKE 250K MONTHLY SELLING ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc?

WE WILL ALSO REVEAL HOT SELLING PRODUCTS YOU SHOULD IMPORT THAT SELLS FAST THIS SEASON.

Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

For those that don't reside in PORT-HARCOURT, WE HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU.
visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Favparis:
OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO INTO (IMPORTATION BUSINESS) AND MAKE COOL CASH THIS XMAS PERIOD.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING HAS COMMENCED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRAINING IS ONE-ON-ONE. I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND AND TEACH YOU EVERY SECRETE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED THAT ITS A SCAM OR WHATSOEVER.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH JUST 20K AND MAKE 250K MONTHLY SELLING ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc?

WE WILL ALSO REVEAL HOT SELLING PRODUCTS YOU SHOULD IMPORT THAT SELLS FAST THIS SEASON.

Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

For those that don't reside in PORT-HARCOURT, WE HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU.
visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

How did you design that e cover of yours?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
letsurvey:

I will keep u update once I start. I am just still delineating on where to put my 100k once the choice is made u be be among d first people to know about it.

Thanks a lot for this
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
letsurvey:

why do u guys find it difficult to believe. You can easily walk up to any bank and ask them about it. I did confirm from two different banks. GTB AND ZENITH.

Most bankers don't get to explain properly. Just tell then to calculate how much you'd receive monthly from your capital. Then you'd understand
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2015
letsurvey:

I will keep u update once I start. I am just still delineating on where to put my 100k once the choice is made u be be among d first people to know about it.

You're already carried away when you having done proper verification. Make sure you dont return here regretting.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by gabriellokenzo: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello & Good morning,

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !!!

After reading through this platform, I observed that most opportunities indicated here can only be traced to Fixed Deposit. And even at that, so many still see it as a Big deal. Well I can understand that 'cos I used to be there.

" Many people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained to see opportunities right in front of them"....Robert Kiyosaki

One's LEVEL OF AWARENESS is also very important to attaining FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.

"A person doesn't earn #1m in a year 'cos they want #1m in a year, the person earns #1m in a year 'cos he isn't AWARE of how to earn #1m in a Month"

@adrianstylez, if u knew what amount of income #1m can generate for you in a 3months, you won't wait to earn #300k in a year.

There's an Opportunity available only for those that want more out of life (serious minded people alone).

If you're serious & interested in having this information, send a notification Text to 08089415787 or send an email to Lscreator10@gmail.com
Only if you're serious my brother.

N:B- FYI , you can earn #200k in your 1st Month.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

You're getting the information FREE of charge without any fee, so don't get the impression am selling such info, Reason I can't drop it here is cos it isn't meany for everyone, only a few select serious people.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by harbayo20(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
hmm ...nice one!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Techliet(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2016
how i wish there is something like scottrade at www.scottrade.com in nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by SC1738: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by ReppingLocals(f): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

BINANCE Not Opening — Network Anomaly Issue [SOLVED] / Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls / Free Accurate Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.