Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) (716 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) by peeparty(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
some ladies are so guilty of this.

cc
lalasticlala

Re: How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) by ladyF(f): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol....especially when the seat is for le boo kiss Let no man put asunder jare grin
Re: How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
When I was at the redeem convention, "the all sufficient God", people were saving seats closer to the alter or the very clear big screens with corns, tissues, even pen. Some even used purewater. Twas so annoying.

1 Like

Re: How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) by ikbnice(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
d man looks like he is trainin for martial arts.
Re: How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) by olaric(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Does that background look like a Church?
Re: How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) by peeparty(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
I saw a poster inviting interested individuals to be present in a certain compound for a traditional marriage scene of a Nollywood movie. The idea of getting money from this came upon me. My mind ministered to me that there will be a lot of spraying of money that day. So I went to a shoemaker and told him, "Please design a shoe that can magnet money for me?" The shoemaker smiled and said, ''It will cost you just 2,000 Naira". I paid him and left. On the supposed day, I appeared at the scene with my magnetic shoe. Not quite long, some group of men acting as multi-millionaires stood up and started spraying dollars on the couple. As I saw the dollars descending, I stylishly stepped on the first dollar, but it didn't stick. I changed position and stepped on another one. But it didn't magnet. I became frustrated and was stepping and stepping, it wasn't working. As I looked to my left, I saw the shoemaker stepping on the dollars stylishly and they were sticking onto his shoes. I cried, "You duped me!" He replied in a low tone, "Were you the only one that saw the poster?"

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Desire Of Every Believer (Picture) / Muslim Pilgrim Finds Jesus In Mecca / If You Return, God Will Restore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.