Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog (36835 Views)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / Benefits Of Having A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by awesomesossy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ramos16:

how did it even happen, did the dog try to .... you?
Mehn d matter even tire me o...d dog no gree leave my skirt
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Caracta(f): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
FactsTruths:

You be real Character. Where've you been ma'am?

I've been around.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Ramos16(m): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2015
awesomesossy:

Mehn d matter even tire me o...d dog no gree leave my skirt

lol grin, you mam are very funny
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by cbrass(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
morbeta:
Mine is a very simple story, my pitbull held me hostage for a day cos of temporary loss of memory. It was a very trumatic experience.

It could have been rabbies that caused it
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by morbeta(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
cbrass:

It could have been rabbies that caused it

No not rabbies, Pitbulls naturally do experience memory failure at times. Mine is Pitbull crossed with Japanese Tossa and its the extreme and has same dentitation with crocodile. Though i was warned earlier.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by cbrass(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
morbeta:

No not rabbies, Pitbulls naturally do experience memory failure at times. Mine is Pitbull crossed with Japanese Tossa and its the extreme and has same dentitation with crocodile. Though i was warned earlier.

Although have heard about the memory loss issue with pit bulls but I never believed it, I thought it was just to discredit the pit bull dog, so how did you later free your self that day cheesy
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by morbeta(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked
cbrass:

Although have heard about the memory loss issue with pit bulls but I never believed it, I thought it was just to discredit the pit bull dog, so how did you later free your self that day cheesy

One cool sunday morng after my family left for church, i shot it dead with my pump action.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by morbeta(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
cbrass:

Am more comfortable with full breed german shepard presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by cbrass(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
morbeta:
shocked

One cool sunday morng after my family left for church, i shot it dead with my pump action.

Hahaha you bad gan oo, I can't visit your house if I know you have a Pit, infact if an my babe she is on her own o.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by cbrass(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
morbeta:

Yea I love them too but it's their incessant barks I don't like. I prefer a Boerboel very calm and cool headed
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by nairalife2013(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eager to write abt my old uncle's black and white fur dog, one thing held me back. I couldnt recall the dog's name! I called my big bros who had succesfully pitched tent in my old uncle's house-

Me: bigbros, what was the name of that dog that uncle pat had when we were kids?
Big bros: u and who were kids?! ...and keep d stupid dog's memories to ya self! He ate my physics test book!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Apitch(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
nairalife2013:
Eager to write abt my old uncle's black and white fur dog, one thing held me back. I couldnt recall the dog's name! I called my big bros who had succesfully pitched tent in my old uncle's house-

Me: bigbros, what was the name of that dog that uncle pat had when we were kids?
Big bros: u and who were kids?! ...and keep d stupid dog's memories to ya self! He ate my physics test book!!!
Of all tales that bursted my ribs, urs made me comment! I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by leahcimzil: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
that your local dog called bintin laye
haha bintin laye
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bck den n lagos ajegunle 2 b precise... I neva knw dogs understood english oo
Abt 7 den, jst pointed at a white dog with patches on its body and said i was gonna kill it dat was it oo
D dog jst started walking up to me.. . Didnt even wait.4 it -to reach me .. I raned, it bit me when i fell, anyway dat was also hw my love for dog meat began.. Cos my dad, mum, uncle, aunty, frirnds, friend of friends, friends of friends of friend martch to the owners house insisting he killed d dog

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by notoriousbabe: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
awesomesossy:

Hahhahahaah.....idonbilivit shocked for u to say dis den dat must be d type of pant u normally wear....well my dear frnd I can understand ur plight grin
tongue
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by mercy348(m): 1:26am On Sep 22, 2018
have been chased by dog many times.
1: I remember when we relocate to north newly have never seen tall dogs in my life not until we get to north where I saw tall, slim dogs use for hunting. that faithful day I was sent home by my mom to go and eat my afternoon food after coming back from school, I decide to follow a shortcut so as to get home quick. on my way home I saw some sheep standing in the road and I decided to chase them not knowing I was calling danger for myself. As I was chasing the sheep a dog ran after me, a very big, tall, slim and brindle colour dog with an angry look, it bark was As if thunder strike and I stopped chasing the sheep and change toward another direction but these dog kept chasing me. as I was running I used my sniper eyes to sight a house without fence and the mosquito net door was torn remaining the wooden part. I started to calculate how I was going to accelerate and dive into the house. finally as I got close to the house I pass my mathematics calculation by finally diving in into the house.As I dive in the house, I landed in their parlour I saw the peaceful family eating. when the hausa man ask me what happened, all I could say was "dog, dog,dog......". the man finally chase the dog and told his elder son to take me home.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by mrmuhd757: 2:42am On Sep 22, 2018
let me start by saying, I hav always loved dogs and had them throughout my childhood. even right now i have got 2 vicious dogs but I remember at the age of 14, me and my friend were going back home after clubbing, it was very late in the night like after 2am so we were walking out of the neighbourhood were the club was located then there was this house with up to six Alsatian dogs, they were barking very heavily at us like they were going to jump the short gate or the fence to come and chase us, for a second we thought they were but luckily for us they did not, had it been if they did, we would be dead.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by divinest: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
their is a dog in my area named rubby ..wen day bought that dog I frequently go to their house.. she is a German Shepard but I don't know if it's mix because on of it ears doesn't stand I tried to stand it but it can't so after a while like 4 months my sis went to visit their sister with a white nylon bag the dog sniffed and started barking at my sister she ran n it let her now rubby is 11months on faithfull morning I was riding my bicycle on rubby how's is just 2plots before mine

so I passed in front of the house rubby Cam out barking I didn't even know Wen I left my bicycle I used my leg to start running. I ran to the other street I kept on running.. she followed me I ran to my street back I passed my house but the gate was locked so I did not have time to start knocking ;Dtheir is a dog in my area named rubby ..wen day bought that dog I frequently go to their house.. she is a German Shepard but I don't know if it's mix because on of it ears doesn't stand I tried to stand it but it can't so after a while like 4 months my sis went to visit their sister with a white nylon bag the dog sniffed and started barking at my sister she ran n it let her now rubby is 11months on faithfull morning I was riding my bicycle on rubby how's is just 2plots before mine

so I passed in front of the house rubby Cam out barking I didn't even know Wen I left my bicycle I used my leg to start running. I ran to the other street I kept on running.. she followed me I ran to my street back I passed my house but the gate was locked so I did not have time to start knocking ...so I ran to my friend house were dey play ball day don't lock their gate so I entered and locked the gate ....and I started panting after a short while I went home I left the bike their the next day I called tier brother to keep the bike for so he brought it.....

n now me n rubby r pals again
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by rumenase(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
mercy348:
have been chased by dog many times.
1: I remember when we relocate to north newly have never seen tall dogs in my life not until we get to north where I saw tall, slim dogs use for hunting. that faithful day I was sent home by my mom to go and eat my afternoon food after coming back from school, I decide to follow a shortcut so as to get home quick. on my way home I saw some sheep standing in the road and I decided to chase them not knowing I was calling danger for myself. As I was chasing the sheep a dog ran after me, a very big, tall, slim and brindle colour dog with an angry look, it bark was As if thunder strike and I stopped chasing the sheep and change toward another direction but these dog kept chasing me. as I was running I used my sniper eyes to sight a house without fence and the mosquito net door was torn remaining the wooden part. I started to calculate how I was going to accelerate and dive into the house. finally as I got close to the house I pass my mathematics calculation by finally diving in into the house.As I dive in the house, I landed in their parlour I saw the peaceful family eating. when the hausa man ask me what happened, all I could say was "dog, dog,dog......". the man finally chase the dog and told his elder son to take me home.

hilarious.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Davidolives(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Me na mother chicken chase me. I don't know how I started running and na my ball I go carry for the next compound ooooooooo
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by ladygudhead(f): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jbond:
Not true, sometimes you freeze and they still attack you. My encounter with dogs as a kid was always terrible, the first was wen I was in primary sch, was sent on an errand one evening nd the dog was lurking around a dark street, it started barking when it saw me nd I stopped and freezed, instead it ran up to me from behind and clinched my leg with its canine before I then took off, my mom raked the owner of the dog and nearly hammered somebody that day, till today the scars are still on my leg.

Another was when my friend told me to hold the chain of his dog because I was tryin to bring myself to love dogs, immediately I held the chain the dog pounced on me and I took off, after it tore the tshirt I was wearing.

The last encounter was when I went to see my godmother when I was in secondary school, the dog was in front of her house so I could not go in, luckily for me (that's what I felt), three men came to see her too, so they entered one after the other and the dog sat there watching, while I was about entering as the last person the dog just sprang up like the devil itself and chased me, while I was running I hit my head at the edge of a door and that's when the dog stopped chasing me, when I got outside I discovered I had a deep cut on my fore head and blood was gushing out like a spring, I dis-godmothered that lady that very day, till today that scar is still on my forehead. Still on still I'm still planning on getting a dog someday.
hi, it seem like we have met before but lemme kindly refer u to my signature here.
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
This shot blew my mind. cheesy
Re: A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
morbeta:

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / How I Prepare My Dog Food. / Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.