Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo (502 Views)

C. Ronaldo Almost Kissed By Pitch Invader As Portugal Lose To Netherlands (pics) / Picture Of Diego Simeone Begging C Ronaldo To Have Mercy / Messi Vs C. Ronaldo Vs The Statics (NUMBERS DON'T LIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo by Rapmoney(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Portuguese ace says his whole life revolves around his family and that he enjoys nothing more than spending time with his son.

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed his greatest fear is dying young.
The Portugal international is father to a five-year-old son and says that there is nothing more important to him than his family and friends.

Consequently, he is keen to live a long and happy life that revolves around those dearest time him – and, of course, football.

“My greatest fear is dying young,” the three-time Ballon d’Or winner told Libero. “I don’t want to die young.

“I want to die an old man, at 80 or 90 years old.

“I try to do normal things with my family, my friends, my son. I try to be as normal as possible. My favourite pastime is playing with my son.

“The people around me, they always spur me on. They are a source of good vibes and positive energy and that’s the most important thing for me.

“I try to enjoy the moment. I like playing football and I want the fans to enjoy it as much as I do.”

Ronaldo is renowned for an intensive fitness regime that has transformed him from a skinny winger into a physically imposing forward, which he believes is down to his strong work ethic.

“My goal is to try to always be the best, year in, year out, and training hard to push myself to the max,” he added.

“I’ve always tried to do that and in the last eight, nine or 10 years I think it has worked pretty well for me, so I’ll try to go on doing the same.”

Ronaldo, who has won the last two Ballon d’Or awards, scored a career-high 61 goals in all competitions last season

http://www.naijaurban.com/my-greatest-fear-is-dying-young-ronaldo/
Re: My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo by yinkeys(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well as for me it would be not making paradise
Re: My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo by Rapmoney(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
yinkeys:
When there's money, life is good! cheesy
Re: My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo by ArchEnemy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
yinkeys:
You are on point . What is the point in living for a hundred years and roasting in hell at the end.

Anyways I wish him and everyone long lives
Re: My Greatest Fear Is Dying Young - C. Ronaldo by nerodenero: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
“My goal is to try to always be the best, year in, year out, and training hard to push myself to the max,” he added.
Abinibi yato si ability.

While it's in-born for some, some would task themselves to reach climax. Messi is "abinibi" while Ronaldo is "ability".

Just like anybody would wish,I'd like to grow old and live a decent life but not as old as being useless to myself and family. A situation where an elder starts wearing pampers, he hasn't only become a burden to himself alone but to his family too. In this case, one has over-stay his living.

I'd rather be dead than be a burden.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moratti And Mourinho Make History / Amos Adamu Is In Good Company / Ronaldinho Signs For Flamengo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.