Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Questions Christains Can't Answer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Christains Can't Answer. (722 Views)

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. / If Your Church Is Against These: Your Prayer Can't Answer / Secret Of Why Christains Should Not Use The Niv Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Christains Can't Answer. by ferdvict2(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is satan a son of God? B4 u ans. Check Job1:6.

If Jesus came on earth to destroy d works n powers of d devil.if it is true,is it not against reason or a contradiction to say that the devil has come to church? B4 u ans. Check Heb.2:14.

If Jesus is the body of the church and we, 'its living parts'. Who then brought the devil into the church? B4 u ans. Check Eph.5:30.

If all of us claim to be the 'lambs' who are then the 'wolves'? B4 u ans. Check Lk.10:3.

Is the devil a physical being or a spirit? B4 u ans. Check Eph.2:2.

Did God choose the Devil to minister to men? B4 u ans. Check John.6:70.

Does any normal person need deliverance?

Has deliverance become a profession or a ministry?

How can a born again abandon his old parents to hunger and shameful death on religious fanaticism? Who taught this: Jesus or the devil?

When did the Holy Spirit become a magician?

How can vissions be increasing geometrically while many of us are spiritually blind to read the handwriting on the wall?

1 Like

Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by WizyTechs: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by frankay430(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by pass111(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
What is exactly your point
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by mustymatic(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
pass111:
What is exactly your point
That christians can't answer, try answering him
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by kelvyn7: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Does that mean that Satan is also the son of God?

all these ur questions show that ur basic understanding of the Scriptures is very shallow.

All u need is someone with a well grounded knowledge of the Scriptures to teach u. there are levels in understanding of the scriptures. some are shallow while others are deep. But it gets better with time.

u are sounding like u are ready for an argument grin

I just hope I am wrong sha, cos I am not in for dat. but if its for knowledge then we can continue
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by pass111(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
mustymatic:

That christians can't answer, try answering him
How can I answer when there is no question to answer
All I see are mere statements
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by ferdvict2(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
kelvyn7:
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Does that mean that Satan is also the son of God?

all these ur questions show that ur basic understanding of the Scriptures is very shallow.

All u need is someone with a well grounded knowledge of the Scriptures to teach u. there are levels in understanding of the scriptures. some are shallow while others are deep. But it gets better with time.

u are sounding like u are ready for an argument grin

I just hope I am wrong sha, cos I am not in for dat. but if its for knowledge then we can continue
try ans it first
Re: Questions Christains Can't Answer. by orisa37: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Yes, satan is a son of God? just like you and I. While one of us is knowledgeable, the other is silly. Jesus is Son of Light, satan is son of darkness. God owns them all. Every topic in the Bible and every word is a parable and/or figure of speech about the struggle between Righteousness and Selfishness without Grace. The church is the collective spirit of the Disciples, Apostles, all Believers and The Righteous generally. The Righteous is the Lamb. The selfish is the beast. Satan is spirit. Devil, satan in Heaven, as a spirit of God, is empowered to inhabit our Minds to make us take silly actions. It acted in Judas(physically) and tempted The Spirit of Jesus in the wilderness and in the garden. When Adam and Eve disobeyed, God cursed satan and relocated it to live with humans on earth. Satan has no power in Heaven anymore. No human is normal until he or she is Born Again.
Deliverance is a Blessing from The Holy Spirit that makes us Graceful, Holy, Pious, Righteous and Sovereign always before God.
He or she is not born again that disobeys the instruction to honour his or her parents.
Jesus taught belivers to love one another.
Holy Spirit is a fact and a Miracle to whom God loves.
Even for a nation in deep depression like Nigeria is now, Prayer is the Key.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda Pastor Forces All Members Of His Congregation To Convert To Islam. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / Fate Is Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.