Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties (744 Views)

Would like to meet a serious minded man / A Serious Minded Lady Urgently Needed / Tall Serious Minded Muslim Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by Hardetutu01(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
A man asked “What agegroup of ladies should Iapproach if I really want to settle down?”The answer is not far fetched but before i answer i would like to state emphatically that age is no factor as we have some teenagers who are more matured mentally and psychologically than ladies in their thirties but nevertheless I will advice that any man who really wants to settle down should forget approaching ladies below the age of 25years because most of these ladies are still not sure of what they want in a man.Majority of ladies below 25 don’t even have enough experience to go into marriage and will rather want to still play around in the name of dating and if you check most ladies who marry below the age of 25,you will be surprised to find out that it was a circumstantial decision as a result of unexpected pregnancy or parental pressures to mention a few.So the question is..what age group should a man consider if he really wants to settle down and the answer is clear,i will advice you go for ladies of 25years and above and the higher the age the better. WHY?1.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are matured in mind because most of them are experienced..2.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are set for true love and never too interested on a man’s MONEY.3. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are financially INDEPENDENT.4. The longevity of a lady’s beauty is seen fully inher late 20s and early 30s.5. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have no business with DOUBLE DATING.6. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.7. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know what they want in life, unlike d early 20’s8.Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have a decent DRESS SENSE.9. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are COURAGEOUS.10. Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are admirable with heart-melting MANNER which can be a natural virtue or as a result of past experience. Source

Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by ladyF(f): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok.....and you came to the conclusion based on what?

I strongly disagree sha angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by frankay430(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don hear
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by victor2fresh(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
In otherwords, makai date my mama abii??

No let Tonda Faya u dis evening
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by sylvar02(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by Oruemu(f): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In otherwords, makai date my mama abii??

No let Tonda Faya u dis evening
Lol But he has a point anyway
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by quinnboy: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
my girl is just 22 and she's awesome .....though I'm breaking up with her.......childish thing too much.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Should Not Date Girls In Their Early Twenties by herboshedhe(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
quinnboy:
my girl is just 22 and she's awesome .....though I'm breaking up with her.......childish thing too much.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Older Lady/single MUM For A Relationship / Imo State peeps let's meet here and mingle!!! / I Need A Girl For Serious Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.