Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

7 "Must Pray" Prayers For All African Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 "Must Pray" Prayers For All African Christians (953 Views)

365 Prayer Points You Must Pray Before 2018(free Download) / A Logical Question For African Christians. / Why You Must Pray To An African God And Not The False gods Of The Romans Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 "Must Pray" Prayers For All African Christians by God2man(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
As much as I agree with some academicians that prayer cannot solve African problems, I would like to disagree with the facts that prayer will not improve the lives of an average blackman. I am so sure that if the whole world stop praying, the entire universe will become a hell on earth. The truth is that we cannot do without God. Man is helpless without God. No matter how intelligent you are, you are still a baby if you do not understand the awesomeness of the power of prayer.

Do not get me wrong. Education is good for the total development of an African man but Education is not enough to tackle spirtual problems. Education will not help anybody on the day of spiritual battle. How do we explain a situation whereby a lecturer was teaching and suddenly fell down and died instantly. Many thanks to the annointed child of God who ran to his hostel to get an annointing oil and poured it on the head of the lecturer to wake him up. You see, the spiritual battle raging against man has no respect for your intelligence, smartness, it can render the intelligent professor confused and useless, in actual fact the blackman Education is not complete if he does not understand the battle facing him, Education is not just the ability to decode wirds, the real Education is knowing the forces limiting you and possess the power to stop or restrain them.

We may call it noise making or useless ranting. The various testimonies, miracles, breakthroughs, healing and deliverances in the lives of many Christians all over the world can attest to the fact that prayer is a necessity. It is not only a necessity but a place of refuge in times of trouble.

Prayer is mysterious, especially when you begin to speak in tongue. A prayerless christian is powerless christian. The more you pray, the more you discover the secret about your life. The more you discover, the more you recover all the opportunities you have lost. The more you recover, the more the anointing of God overshadow your life. The more the anointing and power of God in your life, the more breakthrough you possess, the more breakthrough you get, the better your live become.

Prayer may not be everything but it is not a waste. God is storing those tears you have shed on prayer alter for an appointed time that he will over answer your prayer. That is why the Bible says in Luke 18: 1b" that men ought always to pray, and not to faint"
The truth is, you can pray one particular prayer point a million times before God can answer. Why?

An African man is faced with so many things they do not know anything about. For example, our Foundation is embedded in so many evil practices that is inimical to the progress of the black men. Psalm 11: 3 " if the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do"

It is important to continue to pray these prayers continuously until something happen. PUSH. Pray until something happen. You must not only pray, yo must fast, you must sacrifice certain things for God. Your offering, Vow, tithe, firstftuit offerings must be given continually as sweet smelling odour well pleasing unto God. You must not stop giving. You must not stop praying.

The First prayer point you must continue to pray and also memorize after you are born again is about your beginning, your foundation.

O God send your earthquake of deliverance to the foundation of my life and repair it by the blood of Jesus. In Jesus Name.

The number 2 Prayer point for an average African man is to pray about the place of birth. Your place of birth is also connected to your foundation. There are some powers in your place of birth that have placed embargo on your progress. Anytime you want to move forward, they will say NO. You need to cry like a mad man to let you go.

Strongman of my place of birth saying NO to my progress, you are a liar, you are a liar, you are a liar, release me and die. In Jesus Name.

I will continue later. God bless you.
God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Zionic Worshippers Assembly / How To Pray / "Shiloh" Is A Person: The Man In Red Garment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.