Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Story Of My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of My Life (508 Views)

The Untold Story of Kokun the Philantrophist / Untold Story Of Chidinma Okeke (miss Anambra) Sex Tape Saga / The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of My Life by witnezHD(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
since a taurus is stubborn and emotional i fell in love so easily despite my nefarious state of being i wanted to be treated dearly with all due respect to my feelings it was my animal feelings kicking in and emotionally i was sinking in growing up without love i felt a need to fill in but what does a 9 year old know bout love? i now boldly question it little boys fall in love so easily i can see it i couldnt decipher between love and lust cause love looked like lust and lust like love she had my heart and all i did was fantasize if were a mineral i must have been fanta size i was young and green when she first mentioned marriage but we had to preserve her virginity that was just a mirage i never touched her and that my charity was a quantified magnanimity what happened a year later before my entrance examination? my best friend doubted she was a virgin and so she granted him a sexual entrance examination to prove a point but she lost her virgin to my best friend i was left devastated and heart broken at ten so i learn to hate women at a tender age then i didnt let it affect my schooling cause only there will my parents screw me easier to blame me,isnt it? but parents only care bout your health and academic performance they do all the can to avoid emotionally-related conversation but my son will never lack that i remind my intuition even though i was 9 i was still sensitive and i can still recollect all that happens each passing day those memories back then brings me may day but am stronger and different now i focused and i got to the sec school and in my senior level i humanly had another girlfriend who shared dreams with me,a virgin like she told me still slept with my best friend under the same circumstance heartbroken? maybe but have been there before,so i started valuing sex over love since everyone who said they were virgin always lost it to my friends under doubts and a thin margin i classed every woman the same,been blinded to my folly i may be young but have seen more pussies than a midwife to realise sex is not love and vengeance is not a healer or a right of a wrong this certainy wasnt my plan to ever break a heart mine was broken and it was hard then again my previous relationships doubles my real age am ashamed of things i did but not the playerettes or play girls who tried to play me and got played am ready for something different,i forgive every woman alive 2015 is a blessing and i pray jah grants me peace of mind am not different from every sinner,i just have a broken past i ought to fix it have given my heart to girls who crushed it i grew up hating skirts like every gay would but i wasnt gay and wont dare would but i had a trust issue and that cause me my relationship girls are beautiful i admit,have also had my fair share of em i admit every daughter of eve thinks you complete when you cute,mild,young ,intelligent,talented and gifted but there's more to life and a potential partner than all of this and that made me trust em with less efforts cause if you love me cos am always top of the class you gonn leave when i drop to the last so i agree i never treated any woman right but am over that now...do i regret it? NO THATS JUST HOW THE STORY GOes AND HEARTBREAKS COMES EASILY you have to be told. never be with someone for the wrong reason and little heart you break might break a thousands my story wasnt worth listening but it was worth telling and i be now you understand why i live the way i do! #one day i will change 4 gud,aint gonn hurt no woman no more
Re: Story Of My Life by Daughterzion(f): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Awwwwww so touching cry

(1) (Reply)

Mmm... Death This Man Is Looking For You / The Harmful Effects Of Marijuana / Download My Audio Messages By Somto Okeke Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.