Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. (401 Views)

Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman / This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. by Solomon19(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello nairalanders my name is solomon i am a born again i also speak in tongues,i have this passion for music and its secular doh am into music before i gave my life to christ but i just have this passion and inspiration,it comes always i don't know what to do please help me will it affect my spiritual life? i love God..
Re: Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. by Godmother(f): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
My dear, talk to God. Let Him give you direction on the right path to take
Re: Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. by Donald7610: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even if you be Olamide Badoo

Put the fear of God first
Be what ever you want be
Pasuma was just invited to RCCG Program
NB: I don't trust ur pastor
Re: Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. by samuelson06(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you really love God as you claim, whatever you want to do, let such thing be to His glory. Let it be what would bring salvation to people and not take them away from it. Being born-again and speaking in tongues doesn't mean working in God's purpose and destiny for your life. Don't try to say there are no/little gains on God's side. If you love music and wants to take up career in it as a child of God, then think of people like Sinach, Buchi, Frank Edward etc. Let them be your role models. They are making it big in it quietly. So the choice is yours.
Re: Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed. by God2man(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Wait, stay, and tarry in the presence of God with fasting, humble yourself for sometime and receive divine inspired songs from him, then explode these songs to the whole world.

God has more than enough songs to help you fulfill your destiny. The answer is four letter words. W.A.I.T. Are you ready to pay the price of waiting in his presence?

God bless you.
God2Man.

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Christians Protest State Funding Cuts / My way of knowing Christ / A Date With Destiny: Oyedepo 61, Olubiyo 47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.