Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Mum, My Hero - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Mum, My Hero (1637 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture Depicted With Red Biro / My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture / Super Hero And Villains Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum, My Hero by felai: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Titled: MY MUM, MY HERO
Latest in my archive (Finally got to finish it).
Modelled with Autodesk Maya and Zbrush, Textured with Photoshop and Mari, Rendered in Mental ray and Post work in Photoshop.

She belongs to the league of virtuous heroesThey’ve been called many names – Child bearer, Home keeper, Help mate, Gold(Wura)- amongst many others, But they call themselves ( ) THE MOTHERS. Their powers and roles are far beyond defining . Long long time ago, and I mean, in the very very distant past, story has been told of a great battle that ensued in the FOTRESS (as it was proudly called) between THE MOTHERS. So great a battle that the league was eventually divided into two . The rebellious ones were cast out and peace seemed to reign for a while, until the “cast out” rallied together and formed a league of theirs – an opposition league . Their name wasn’t farfetched, hence the league of X-WOMEN (Xtraordinary-Women) and …. Ehrrrrr….., UNFANTASTIC ONEs. In our world today, the opposition i.e. UNFANTASTIC ONEs is fast growing with new recruits at an alarming rate, nevertheless, the X-WOMEN are relentless in their effort to protect the name they fought so vehemently to fortify for ages – AN AGE OLD WAR. .They are intensifying efforts to love and respect their husbands and in-laws more, protect their children even more – Anything to make them better at what they stand for.
My Mum, My Hero.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153127781007883&set=a.10151256897687883.460185.555042882&type=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum, My Hero by Tos87(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
this is cool... can you help me with zbrush.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by spywareczar(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Awesome
Re: My Mum, My Hero by felai: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Tos87:
this is cool... can you help me with zbrush.

How may I be of help sir?

spywareczar:
Awesome
[sub][/sub]

Thanks my oga.

Criticisms are welcomed and u can also click like and share button to encourage the creative mind.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by Tos87(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
felai:

How may I be of help sir?
By giving me the software... and some tutorials. please.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by cgniyi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked! Probably the best 3d character work I've seen from here

Any chance you could create a making-of ? smiley
Re: My Mum, My Hero by olumaiye: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sure. Already workin on making of. Will share as soon as i am done
Re: My Mum, My Hero by felai: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tos87:

By giving me the software... and some tutorials. please.

PM olumaiye
cgniyi:
shocked shocked shocked! Probably the best 3d character work I've seen from here

Thanks bro.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by Tos87(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2015
felai:

PM olumaiye
Thanks bro.
I firstly sent it to felai.NL doesn't sent pm twice guess in a day.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by Tos87(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
felai:

PM olumaiye
Thanks bro.
I firstly sent it to felai.NL doesn't sent pm twice, guess in a day.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by latitidejavu: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello Cgniyi, I sent u a pm. I want to have a chat with you.

cgniyi:

Re: My Mum, My Hero by Tos87(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
felai:

PM olumaiye
Thanks bro.
I have zbrush 4r6, bit I need the activation code. can you help.
Re: My Mum, My Hero by Tos87(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
olumaiye:
Sure. Already workin on making of. Will share as soon as i am done
pls Sir... help me with zbrush. can I get yours?

(1) (Reply)

Drawing With Pen And Pencil - Moscolexy / Canon 550D Camera & Photography Backdrop Stand Forsale / CANON Tamron Af 28-200mm F/3.8-5.6 Ld Aspherical LENS SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.