Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! (1633 Views)

Interested In Creating Educational Videos For Online Courses? Let's Meet Here / What Software Is Used Here / Please What Software Is Used To Make Cartoon Aminations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! by Kaysalas(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Good day dear great Nairalanders, please kindly check out this video and if you know how its done, i will like to know what software programme creates the drawing hand effect in the video. Please, only respond if you KNOW. thanks
lalasticlala and mods kindly move this to front page
tech gurus over to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mioff9so_TE&list=PLFFEEAAE1F7ED0A47&index=1
Re: What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! by extwoo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Google 'White Board Animation '

2 Likes

Re: What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! by 2sexynet: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
Good day dear great Nairalanders, please kindly check out this video and if you know how its done, i will like to know what software programme creates the drawing hand effect in the video. Please, only respond if you KNOW. thanks
lalasticlala and mods kindly move this to front page
tech gurus over to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mioff9so_TE&list=PLFFEEAAE1F7ED0A47&index=1
It is white board animation. VideoScribe.com, videomakerfx.com is another. You can search the web to cracked versions to download cos they are not fee friendly in this buhari regime

1 Like

Re: What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! by Kaysalas(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
2sexynet:
It is white board animation. VideoScribe.com, videomakerfx.com is another. You can search the web to cracked versions to download cos they are not fee friendly in this buhari regime
is this the REAL 2sexy from back in the days abi na anoda one? Anyway, thanks a bunch, gonna look it up soon if you can however help me out with links to the cracked version, i will be very-very-very grateful. thanks man,happy sunday.
Re: What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! by 2sexynet: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kaysalas:

is this the REAL 2sexy from back in the days abi na anoda one? Anyway, thanks a bunch, gonna look it up soon if you can however help me out with links to the cracked version, i will be very-very-very grateful. thanks man,happy sunday.
it is 2sexy bro.. longest time. I don't have link o but I am sure u can get one from blackhat forums if you search hard enough.
Re: What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE! by chitex88(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
I can give you the cracked software and can coach you, I also have stocks of svg images for use with it. I have Videoscribe and also Explaindio V3.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Pictures Into Cartoon With Android Application (picsart) / Patronize Us For Your Flyer, CD And Logo / NTSC To PAL Video Converter Now Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.