Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu (7195 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Guinune Lands For Sale In Ako Nike, Enugu At N800,000 Per Plot!!!! / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2015
After selling out our last land acquisition we made at Ugwuomu Nike, we have been getting calls and mails from people demanding to buy lands and properties from us. I have also been carefully searching for a good location, devoid of problems and disputes. My search has taken me to many communities surrounding Enugu capital, I have been in Ugwuaji, Ogbeke and even Ninth Mile. While searching the Ugwuogo axis, I noticed that there is a cool community living between Ugwuogo and Ogbeke, and the Name is Ako. So I moved into the community and spent a considerable amount of time familiarizing myself with the terrain, the people, the prospects of the whole area.

Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ako Nike, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N600,000.00 (for each plot of land, 60x100)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N10,000
2. Lawyers agreement fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N130,000
4. Cost of fencing the land with gate house = N150,000
5. Community development levy/elders, signing fees = N70,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N1,000,000.00 (One million naira only)

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first.

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
At Tigerkenn Homes, we pride ourselves with our ability to search and research until there is nothing to hide, we took a lot of time to meet with the inhabitants of this community, even till now we are still making consultations and asking more questions, but our preliminary findings are good.

This place will be a bit different from our purchase at Ugwuomu Nike because the lands here have been divided into plots, and the sizes are about 60 x 100 feet. There are access roads to drive in, in fact you can see a picture of my car on the roads inside the layout as we inspected the areas. This will mean there are nothing to work on the roads, and development can commence as soon as you pay.

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF AKO COMMUNITY LANDS?

This land is right at the eye of the current administrations developmental push. I had once explained to us that Enugu urban as we know it is already congested, with nowhere to expand to. Hemmed in by Udi hills at the west and Abakpa at the North, we are left with the Nike area as the only area for expansion. The government is trying to connect Enugu and Nsukka, and this is where this land becomes interesting, since Ako lies on the Nike-Opi Nsukka new road, just before Ugwuogo Nike.

It is my expectation, that this whole area starting from Ibagwa Nike till Opi Nsukka will get so busy that there will be a big influx of people into all these communities, and this is why we need a good estate, planned to fit our taste here, instead of buying lands where you dont know which kinds of neighbors to expect.

There are so many estate companies buying up these lands, many new building developments happening along the roads and inside the towns, you can see them as you speed through the Opi-Nsukka express road. Starting from Elim estates, to Vivyan estates, to a lot of other estates with prices that will frighten you, this area is set to soar.

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2015
WHAT IS THE PLAN OF TIGERKENN HOMES HERE?

Immediate development. I love action, and will love to see this whole place inhabited as soon as possible, I like to see homes springing up, fence, gates, secured environment and well maintained plots. To ensure this happens, we might need to include the price of everything in the complete package, and make it mandatory that all buyers pay for fencing, so as I prepare your documents, the perimeter fencing could be ongoing, and people can start building their houses anytime they deem fit.

The price for a total package will include;

Other fees:

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N1,000,000.00 (One million naira only)
Major attractions:

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
k46re4
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
3rykewn
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by kostadinis: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Spyder, In fact, the whole of Nike is experiencing real estate boom!

What amazes me is the speed with which the area keeps appreciating. My friend at Ibagwa Nike called to inform me that a plot in that vicinity now sells for 4 Million. I was marveled at the appreciation given that a plot sold for 1.8 Million at the time he bought his in December 2013. (though you brokered the transaction)

I'll implore anyone who's interested in this latest estate to make up his/her mind. The whole of Nike is steadily looking good. It's a gold mine for developers and speculators alike. What's more, Ako-Nike is very well located. So, guys, go for it!

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by NL1960: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
following.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by Onuokwu: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Watching and Listening.....I need to hear and see more.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Onuokwu:
Watching and Listening.....I need to hear and see more.

I plan to visit this community tomorrow and see this land once again as well as meet more of the owners. Negotiations continue.

2 Likes

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
You also owe Ugwuomu residents, a trip of sand and three bags of cement each. cheesy

Nice one Spyder. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by Costa2000(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by chuksbogus2001: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2015
waiting
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 3:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Space booked down,
patiently waiting for the price detail...
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2015
ifyalways:
You also owe Ugwuomu residents, a trip of sand and three bags of cement each. cheesy

Nice one Spyder. Nice.

Una wan bankrupt me? cheesy I am still working out the fencing details for Ugwuomu, apart from the incessant rains, work would have started there. Thank you sister.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2015
kostadinis:
Spyder, In fact, the whole of Nike is experiencing real estate boom!

What amazes me is the speed with which the area keeps appreciating. My friend at Ibagwa Nike called to inform me that a plot in that vicinity now sells for 4 Million. I was marveled at the appreciation given that a plot sold for 1.8 Million at the time he bought his in December 2013. (though you brokered the transaction)

I'll implore anyone who's interested in this latest estate to make up his/her mind. The whole of Nike is steadily looking good. It's a gold mine for developers and speculators alike. What's more, Ako-Nike is very well located. So, guys, go for it!

It also surprises me, but demand is so high, large companies are buying in hundreds of hectares, Ekweremmadu alone has up to 1000 plots around here, clearing it now for a university. Prices will continue to rise here as the old Enugu as we know it is already congested, and out of reach for the common man.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by kostadinis: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
spyder880:

It also surprises me, but demand is so high, large companies are buying in hundreds of hectares, Ekweremmadu alone has up to 1000 plots around here, clearing it now for a university. Prices will continue to rise here as the old Enugu as we know it is already congested, and out of reach for the common man.

You're so much correct. Land prices are quite scary in the old Enugu.

Nike is the remaining frontier. Seem to be the right place to build the real estate portfolio of now and the future.

I only wish the greedy Abuja politicians and the mega real estate companies would not grab all the lands before the average investor gets started.

I thought about the Elim Estate a while ago. I believe it was GEJ who commissioned it last year. The Vivian and Elim estates are success stories, of which they would influence any other one to be sited within the Nike-Opi Nnsuka road axis. And that means this particular one would not be different. Just make sure you conduct a thorough background checks. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2015
I have agreed on prices with the owners of this land, and will start making payments to them as soon as people start to pay. Details of the purchase are as follows.

Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ako Nike, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Other fees:

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.

Plan of the layout to be posted soon.

Flexible payment options still exist, payment on installment is allowable, working out the details.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Space booked!!!!!!!!!!!!! [color=#006600][/color]

Going for 1 plot only

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Spyder

Can you describe the closest landmark to this land, how far it is from town, and the distance to the land from the express? Also apart from the villagers, how near are the closest residents in this area?

Thanks.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spyder,

Please get your surveyor to provide maps of the area. He/She should not just stop at survey plan.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by Waterway: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Agree . An overview of near-by attractions, landmarks will be great to see. Await layout of plots .

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
glogirl:
Spyder

Can you describe the closest landmark to this land, how far it is from town, and the distance to the land from the express? Also apart from the villagers, how near are the closest residents in this area?

Thanks.

This nearest neighbors to this land is a new development known as the international pilgrimage center, new buildings are coming up there. The nearest landmark to this land is the river flowing between Ogbeke and Ako, which also serves as a boundary between the two communities, and the big expanse of land owned by Ike Ekweremmadu, which could be seen from this land. This land does not have a direct access to the main road on the shorter end because of the stream, but the main access if via the main road leading into the town, which is about 3 minutes drive off the tarred Opi-Nsukka express road. The total estimated distance from Enugu town to this land is about 17 minutes because the roads are tarred. Ako town junction is so close to Ugwuogo junction roundabout which is a popular landmark along the tarred road. As for your last question, the closest residents here apart from the villagers are at Elim estates, a 5 minutes drive away from Ako junction, towards Enugu town.

thebaft:
Spyder,
Please get your surveyor to provide maps of the area. He/She should not just stop at survey plan.

The people that did the survey here are not my workers, but I am reaching out to them to collect the area plan, which could include the whole towns layout. I will also explore google earth images from the land today. Things could be so much clearer then.

Waterway:

Agree . An overview of near-by attractions, landmarks will be great to see. Await layout of plots .

I am working on this Sir, thank you all.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still working on this plan, more updates soon.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by Kashif(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
I have locked down on this frequency. Waiting for the plan...

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kashif:
I have locked down on this frequency. Waiting for the plan...

You are welcome.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by danny34(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
In years to come boys will men, plants will become trees, but ideas not utilized will remain ideas. Years back, when I was very little, my dad farmed at iyiukwu ( the stream after elim state) and iyioku ( the stream before ako community)
Who would have thought that this area would experience this massive developmental boom. We were just fortunate to get some plots after elim estate at trans iyioku 2 years back. Opi Nsukka road triggered does development. Abakpa is filled up, development is going up that way.....
My one kobo invest in the future now....don't say had I known!

2 Likes

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by Seventi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hi Spyder. I have been following your posts for some time now, and have been very impressed by your application. Have you been able to acquire a plan and a location map? I'd be keen to know the precise location. Thanks.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Seventi:
Hi Spyder. I have been following your posts for some time now, and have been very impressed by your application. Have you been able to acquire a plan and a location map? I'd be keen to know the precise location. Thanks.

Still working it out, I am yet to get the complete plans, but still talking to the surveyor who worked on this land. The land sure looks good.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2016
[b]I don't know where to start, but I want to use this opportunity to thank all my esteemed readers, friends and partners here for all their support, prayers and encouragement throughout the year 2015. I must tell you all that I am still amazed by the confidence you repose in us. We also want to assure you all that we will do everything within our power to remain as transparent as possible, to deliver more buildings with precision and timeliness, to communicate with openness and speed, to improve on the overall quality of our product offerings, and finally to invest your funds in very safe and profitable ventures.

May 2016 be a year we all can spread our wings and fly high, soaring so high that everyone that knows us will marvel at the grace of GOD on our individual lives. May good health, prosperity and safety continue to pursue you all, may your lives continue to be a testimony to GOD.

Once again, we thank you all for all your support in 2015. Merci! Danke! Obrigado! xie xie! shukran! grazie! gracias! cheesy grin

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED
.[/b]
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by puresystem1: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Spyder. .his far is this place to enugu? ?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
puresystem1:
Spyder. .his far is this place to enugu? ?

When you say 'Enugu', do you mean the center of town or just Nike lake hotels?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking Of What You Can Do With Half Plot Of Land! 300sqm.drop In And Find Out / Security Awareness / A Room Self Contain In Iwo Road. Ibadan with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.