Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Security Awareness - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security Awareness (7200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
In the case of nannies injuring or kidnapping of  Babies under their care,  maids stealing things in the house, sale girls and Boys maltreating customers in the shops.
The solutions has come!   The deployment of surveillance and security / IP cameras [internet protocol ] at homes, shops, and Offices. there are various options at CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY. this are the gadget that will enable you to view your home, Shop, Offices etc through internet remotely from anywhere in the whole world at affordable prices. for more details. contact CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY LTD. at suite k122 RD 5 Ikota shopping complex VGC Ajah Lekki Lagos.
TEL:  07046148878,  08183874943, 2348059653515, 234-01 7101024
WEB: www.cityviewglobal.com.BB PIN 2561A339

Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Due to the level of the insecurity in the country,i believe with my experience in being security conscious and my understanding based on what i know on how to eradicate crime and what i have practice and what i discover in the foreign country on how to detect crime and how to scare criminals away from our environment
the presence of our surveillance devise can be of help in the society,a situation where by you can record criminal activity and do a playback or view remotely from anywhere you are around the world through your laptop or i pad CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY LTD, have come with the technology that is lasting solution to your security challenges.
GENERAL CATEGORIES FOR THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
1. Deter criminal activity
2. Assist in the detection of crime
3. To instill confidence in staff/visitors/customers that they are in a safe and secure area
4. provide management intelligence for health and safety or commercial use.

Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
the situation we found ourselfs in the country nowadays,i dont think we need to keep waiting for government to provide security before we can be protected,in the outside country like u.s,u.k,record of incident that happen in house 10 can be found from house 1 to 9,that give them confidence of recovery by presenting the data to the authority,how do they achieve this,but through surveillance/cctv cameras.
So lets  be security consciouse.
Visit CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY LTD for solution.

Re: Security Awareness by mindonmine: 3:13am On Jan 28, 2012
If I get you a deal what will be my %?
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2012
it depend on what you bring and you tell us how you want it and we sit together and talk about the %,but out devices starts from 4 channel,8 channels,16 channels and 32 channels,it depend on how many channels we installed,contact me through my numbers.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2012
We offer you a complete range of unparalleled security in terms of technological gadgets and human personnel,this is to ensure that we are always safe,the most intresting thing is you viewing your location from anywhere in the whole world try our surveillance camera today and we give you the best.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2012
In other word,the use of our surveillance cameras comes in varies,deter criminal activities,assist in detecting crimes,to instill confidence in staff/visitors/customers that they are in a safe and secure area,and to provide management intelligent for health & safety or commercial use .

TRY US TODAY N BE PERFECTLY SECURED,
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2012
In the country of ours today,we so much believe in after event we start looking for solution,y not be security conscious and stop waiting for the government always,thats why CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY,came with surveillance/security gadgets that are capable of watching over you and your entire environment without stress,you can also do a play back of past event either you are around or not,you can also view your entire home and environment remotely from anywhere in the world provided there is internet,

CALL US TODAY,LETS JOIN HAND TOGETHER AND BUILD THE NATION WITH OUR SECURITY EXPERIENCE.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
case of our people is always medicine after death,why is it like that because people believe so much in government and the question is how long are we waiting for the government to provide security,why not helping ourselves and give support to the government through the information gathered from our environment through our surveillance/cameras device
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE DETAIL.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2012
sleeping with one eye close is not the best,the issue of insecurity is becoming a nightmare in our respective country,home to home street to street surveillance will help us go a long way,instead of waiting for government to provide security all the time,our effort in securing our environment can as well be of support to the government,y not try us today and be secure with your entire home and you can sleep with two eye close.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 12:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
We offer a wide range of advanced digital video technology allowing you the access to it from anywhere in the world with large video storage space, giving you an unprecedented level of organization and control over your surveillance data,that is to say your back up guarantee your evidence.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2012
CCTV is focused on providing an extra" set of eyes" particularly where hazards or difficulties apply to continual personal monitoring,These Difficulties may Relate to access Constraints,Environmental Constraints or Cost constraints,For More Detail and How To Be Perfectly Secured,Contact CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
The use of cctv cameras is to add value to the environment in which it is utilized, to this end, the net value of its use must outweigh the constraints or restrictions it imposes.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2012
The primary objective of deploying surveillance/CCTV equipment should be,(10) To act as deterrent against criminal activities or unruly activities,also to provide assurance,security and safety to people occupying the space covered.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
To Maximize The Deterrent Value,And Consistent With Privacy Requirement,Camera Usage Should be Notify In Public Area.Staff should be Notify Of Any Use Within There Work Areas To Make Them Know They Are In A Safe Environment.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2012
Surveillance/CCTV cameras system can give you the tools you need to run and protect home,offices,estate and public gathering,try us today.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
CITY VIEW GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY LTD,has full range of surveillance cameras from which you can choose your security strategy from,call us today and lets reason together.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2012
still online
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2012
security matter is not something to joke about,with the presence of our security gadgets life and property are in a safe side not in a defensive side,call us today and lets reason together and be secured.
Re: Security Awareness by dan6019(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2012
You can also take the security of your loved ones to the next level. We deploy human tracker, it is wore like a wrist watch, and you will never it is a tracker. Good for your children, so also adults, in this era of kidnapping.

Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2012
still on security matters
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
availlable
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
security issue should not be taking for granted because this is life and property matter.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2012
be at alert
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
upgrade ur security
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2012
Identify potential intruders while they are still studying your location,deter theft and internal fraud and discourage work place violence and false accident.
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2012
awareness helps in security matters
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
still on
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2012
still intact
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2012
still on
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
still onawareness
Re: Security Awareness by cvtg(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2012
be secured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain In Iwo Road. Ibadan with Pics / How Can I Get My Building Plans Approved In Lagos / Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.