Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert (1016 Views)

Photos From Mayorkun “mayor Of Lagos” Concert In Ibadan / Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning / Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Former Fugees star, Lauryn Hill finally came to Nigeria and performed live in Lagos last night at the Eko Hotels. Heard the show was delayed for 6 hours and she didn't come on stage until 1:20am. But at the end of the day, when she finally showed up, her performance was worth the long wait. So powerful was it that star singer Waje couldn't hold back her tears all through the event.

Nigerian acts Victoria Kimani, Shaydee, Tekno, to mention a few opened the show with their set.See more pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/photos-from-lauryn-hills-lagos-concert.html

Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by RichDad1(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2015
wow this woman don old ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2015
more

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2015
pics of celebs at d event

Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by mayorjosh(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
I watched it.the thing was boring

Esp when victoria kimani was performing.iono why pple like her.too me she no sabi sing
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by christinie(f): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2015
I love that lady.
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by emeka94(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2015
she is beautiful

customize your USB flash drive at a cheap price. we offers different designs for your events and association. check my signature for more details
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by pretydiva(f): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Who is she..never heard of her b4
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by RockMaxi: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
mayorjosh:
I watched it.the thing was boring

Esp when victoria kimani was performing.iono why pple like her.too me she no sabi sing

@bolded, why can't you just appreciate a little.

Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by donholy28(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Still has her talent...good
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by Tedassie(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Who is she..never heard of her b4
na my in-law
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by mayorjosh(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Tedassie:
na my in-law
grin grin
Re: Photos From Lauryn Hill's Lagos Concert by youngberry001(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

BLOODY!!! See What Prostitute Did To Man In Lagos For Demanding For 2nd Round / Photos: Miley Cyrus Poses Nude Again For Candy Magazine (18+) / Actor Femi Adebayo Was Pictures With His Dad Bello Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.