Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) (33584 Views)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by mickey45: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino:
wait o! is it right for the wives of wing commanders to use air crafts of the military? i mean so tax payer's money is used to fuel an helicopter for un-official purposes. if you ask me, i would say that is an abuse of office, if the sole reason that aircraft was airborne was simply to convey the wives of these wing commanders, it amounts to economic recklessness and wastage.

You spoke my mind on these issues!
Apart from wrongful use of government facility,One cannot say how manyth time that Aircraft was making that same journey on that day!

They could've been moving armed forces officers' wives back and forth from some meeting or party maybe two/trip
Could've gotten fatigued etc.

What dissapoints in their deaths is that the officers sent this young stars to their graves running unofficial errands.
Thus denying them the chance to die in duty/service which could've made them heroes.

But you'll hardly hear that being discussed, except if any of the Airhostess/pilot has strong backers who refuses to let it go like that.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by mickey45: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino:
wait o! is it right for the wives of wing commanders to use air crafts of the military? i mean so tax payer's money is used to fuel an helicopter for un-official purposes. if you ask me, i would say that is an abuse of office, if the sole reason that aircraft was airborne was simply to convey the wives of these wing commanders, it amounts to economic recklessness and wastage.

Apart from wrongful use of government facility,One cannot say how manyth time that Aircraft was making that same journey on that day!

They could've been moving armed forces officers' wives back and forth from some meeting or party maybe two/trip

What dissapoints in their deaths is that the officers sent this young stars to their graves running unofficial errands.
Thus denying them the chance to die in duty/service which could've made them heroes.

But you'll hardly hear that being discussed, except if any of the Airhostess/pilot has strong backers who refuses to let it go like that.

Wife of this, wife of that.. None of the passengers is officially supposed to be there

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

Air Hostess, Air Craft Woman Naomi Adekunle.

Pilot of the ill-fated crash, Squadron Leader Adekunle Suara.

Board Technician of the flight, Warrant Officer Etim

Late Mrs. N. S Hassan, wife of Wing Commander N. S Hassan (passenger).

Late Mrs. Hassana Musa, wife of Wing Commander I. B Musa (passenger).

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-victims-of-air-force-flight-crash/

Apart from the Etim guy,the APC Janjaweedian Zones are well represented!
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rasdagama:
Part of the sacrifices Buhari promised to pay to the coven where he got the presidency from.

Thank God he is using Hausads and Yorubastards to pay!
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by demmy66: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino qnd mickey45... it is good to be very sure of something before makong what you think or speculation a fact.. The aircrafts are not used for such purposes... if an aircraft is on assignment to a destination.. they are allowed to follow as a means of transportation to that destinatioeinsteinos
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by einsteino(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
demmy66:
einsteino qnd mickey45... it is good to be very sure of something before makong what you think or speculation a fact.. The aircrafts are not used for such purposes... if an aircraft is on assignment to a destination.. they are allowed to follow as a means of transportation to that destinatioeinsteinos

I guess you didn't see where i said "if the sole reason for the aircraft being airborne was to convey..." however i strongly doubt that wasn't the sole reason, this is Nigeria where anything goes. all the same RIP to the dead.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by demmy66: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino:

I guess you didn't see where i said "if the sole reason for the aircraft being airborne was to convey..." however i strongly doubt that wasn't the sole reason, this is Nigeria where anything goes. all the same RIP to the dead.
ok.. keep doubting strongly...
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by einsteino(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
mickey45:

Wife of this, wife of that.. None of the passengers is officially supposed to be there

exactly my brother, they had no business being on that aircraft. They converted a military aircraft to personal carrier, funded by the national purse. Now they sent these chaps to a pointless early grave.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by charlesbailey(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
God help us for naija o.. young chaps asked to fly air-crafts as old as their father!!! THIS COUNTRY IS MESSED UP! R.I.P.. The government is killing the youths.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by mirage(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please let us not speculate on what we do not know, the woman in the last picture by the name Hassan was a colleague of mine she was on her way to Abuja to pick up her husband who is coming from abroad. It is a privilege they enjoy provided the flight is going your way. She is not an ordinary civilian, she is a wife to an officer and the military recognizes the wife as much as the husband.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by ebezojo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino and mickey45...Both of you are very very useless,i wonder how u guys think,you fink they fly aircraft for fun if not on mission,its better u shut up ur dirty mouths rather dan allow GOD to curse you if u dont knw d circumstances behind happening. RIP to the HEROES and those in the aircraft.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by mbulela: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino:
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by HINCO(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
cry
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by mickey45: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebezojo:
einsteino and mickey45...Both of you are very very useless,i wonder how u guys think,you fink they fly aircraft for fun if not on mission,its better u shut up ur dirty mouths rather dan allow GOD to curse you if u dont knw d circumstances behind happening. RIP to the HEROES and those in the aircraft.

Pity is what I feel for the dead housewives and their families, but total outrage is what describes my state of mind at the probably preventable loss of the crew,

"USELESS" by the way is a strong word to describe a human, maybe you'll learn how better to use it as you age.

I normally don't do it but for your sake I will say this again, yes almost nobody has all the facts...
What I'm pointing at is that the craft/crew could be fatigued and from what I know, fatigue prevents your ability to manage seemingly inconsequential surprises when they come.

Even as I point out (along with the commenter I mentioned) that it is a most costly favor if any of what has been mentioned on the bird is responsible for what happened.

Unfortunately, the crew guys had no choice in the decision to or not to fly (even if tired)/convey the people even if they had thought otherwise.

Why would anyone want to fly those things anyway? Is it the maintenance culture we have in this country or what?

So again, while I might not have done a good job at putting my points across initially,
you boy still have a lot of growing to do...
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sad o BUT this looks like a flight going more on private runs than official undecided another round of investigations again.

lalasticlala:

Air Hostess, Air Craft Woman Naomi Adekunle.

Pilot of the ill-fated crash, Squadron Leader Adekunle Suara.

Board Technician of the flight, Warrant Officer Etim

Late Mrs. N. S Hassan, wife of Wing Commander N. S Hassan (passenger).

Late Mrs. Hassana Musa, wife of Wing Commander I. B Musa (passenger).

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-victims-of-air-force-flight-crash/
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by einsteino(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebezojo:

how old are you? I know your type, people who when behind a computer suddenly feel so powerful that they hurl insults at people that they may not dare, if they were to be in their presence. This is not a name calling competition, calling me useless does not make your points any more rational than mine, as a matter of fact it only makes it evident that your allegation of my supposed state is actually yours. I raised my suspicions, please kindly point out any indications as to what the wives of the wing commanders were doing that made their presence on that helicopter official. I am not one of those gullible folks that you can terrorise by involving God's name in things that ordinarily shouldn't be too much problem for someone who is willing to think.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
The officer's wives did not crash the plane did they? Therefore I don't think it is relevant what the mission of the flight was. What is relevant is understanding the reason why the plane went down and if it could have been prevented.

Guys speculation can fast turn into allegation which can fast become accepted as fact.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by mickey45: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino:

how old are you? I know your type, people who when behind a computer suddenly feel so powerful that they hurl insults at people that they may not dare, if they were to be in their presence. This is not a name calling competition, calling me useless does not make your points any more rational than mine, as a matter of fact it only makes it evident that your allegation of my supposed state is actually yours. I raised my suspicions, please kindly point out any indications as to what the wives of the wing commanders were doing that made their presence on that helicopter official. I am not one of those gullible folks that you can terrorise by involving God's name in things that ordinarily shouldn't be too much problem for someone who is willing to think.

Don't mind the boy.... Didn't even bother to read his blasphemy...

As if God has a hand in illegality...
I'm pained... Yes, but moreso for the crew...
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by einsteino(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
mickey45:

Don't mind the boy.... Didn't even bother to read his blasphemy...

As if God has a hand in illegality...
I'm pained... Yes, but moreso for the crew...

You are right, it is the crew that got caught up in all this.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by ebezojo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
einsteino and mickey45...I agree that im a small boy,buh both of you are BIG and FOOLISH fools,i wonder how you idiots would bring up a family,its better you keep your dirty mouth shut if you dont know about a particular happening.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by likitaboka(f): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
onadana:
Most of these Air craft have been in existence since i went to Air force schools,nursery,primary,secondary.I left secondary school 1988.Went to university.Moved on in life,married,given birth,businessman...This is 2015....those aircrafts are still in existence.I rather trek than fly a Nigerian airforce craft.

Ur right dear d last time I flew with dornier 228 frm kd to yola was hell. Thank God for safety all those planes are scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by einsteino(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebezojo:
einsteino and mickey45...I agree that im a small boy,buh both of you are BIG and FOOLISH fools,i wonder how you idiots would bring up a family,its better you keep your dirty mouth shut if you dont know about a particular happening.

I would regret not aborting a child like you that is only capable of insults, completely incapable of a logical argument. Cowards that grow balls behind computers. Please Kindly stop mentioning me, it is wise to let fools be.
Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by einsteino(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
mirage:
Please let us not speculate on what we do not know, the woman in the last picture by the name Hassan was a colleague of mine she was on her way to Abuja to pick up her husband who is coming from abroad. It is a privilege they enjoy provided the flight is going your way. She is not an ordinary civilian, she is a wife to an officer and the military recognizes the wife as much as the husband.

Now that makes some sense, the fight was enroute and she hopped in. My earlier assumption was based on everyday happenings in Nigeria. Thanks for clarifying things

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by ebezojo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
For those that care to know what really happened,In the the naf when an aircraft (transport aircraft ) is going on a mission or assignment as the case may be,the pilots uses their own initiative to help people free of charge going to that particular destination or it environs just to make the journey easy for them,they even help pure civilians that come especially when its a big aircraft like charlie 130,for instance if the aircraft wants to fly from lagos to kaduna to pack some sensitive things in military,rather than goin to kaduna empty they usually help people traveling there and its environs.......this aircraft (not helicopter as the media reported) that crashed was going on mission in abuja and they decided to help the officer's family,they would have helped even if they were pure civilians.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by Kelvingarcia(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Rip to the dead but it will not stop stop me from join Air force come 2016

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by sammylay: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2015
But is this a passenger flight? Wife of this, wife of that... I pray for them sha.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yea I do. She is a family member. Thanks

mickey45:

You do know her? Regards to their families

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way / Ongoing Lane Marking On Lagos-Ibadan Express Road (Photos) / Informations About Obudu Cattle Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.