Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari (24120 Views)

What Is The Latest News On Nis Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by ddippset(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's a good thing he wrote this letter.

The question now is Can Buhari read
I know you're always stup1d but you're putting in an extra effort today.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It is very clear he can't read! That is the Nigerian president for you. Jeez! lipsrsealed angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Missonas(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
This immigration recruitment gaan.After that first exercise where people died i lost hope of its credibility.My brother @op while i sympatise with u i advice that u go the 'hembelembe' way.You all deserve to be heard!
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by SUGARBEE(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
lekjons:
How?! can u explain??
u mean before they came;
1. petrol is N20
2. there is no boko haram
3. they're looting our money
4. electricity went off

please just explain the 'harm', u're talking about!
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Ifyjuli25(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I was among the cbt test.. Physical examination.. And later layer off.. I don't support this it's very bad after all the stress people went through.. Nawaaa for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Leyemoshood: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmm

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by obinnajr(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
BUHARI CANCELLED IT SO THAT HE CAN PUT MORE ABOKIS THERE TO BE THE HEAD...............

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by arabbunkum: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Don't forget that Buhari did the same thing to the DSS recruits.
I doubt if he has a listening ear to such passionate appeal.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by ochejoseph(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Honestly anyone who is part of this wickedness being meted out to this young Nigerians will receive a equal judgment from God !!!
Beginning from Abba Moro who started this mess

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goon, Thank you for the correction, at first, I thought it was written on behalf of ALL the victims.

But that doesn't change the fact Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.

. . . . . . . . . .cretin, have we seen your certificate? . . . . . . . . . . .scum, you thought? do you read to understand or do you read to run your mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by harrywakil(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
NIS I was among the people that wrote the CBT , well make I just try PEACE CORPS ibeggie
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by chichriso: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
I always say that APC and Buhari are scammers, they will plung this country into a mess if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .cretin, have we seen your certificate? . . . . . . . . . . .scum, you thought? do you read to understand or do you read to run your mouth?
Dullard_, You don't need to see my certificate. Akuya, I read because I can, and because I love reading. Unlike mumuhari_ who can't.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Dullard_, You don't need to see my certificate. Akuya, I read because I can, and because I love reading. Unlike mumuhari_ who can't.

. . . . . . . . . . . .skunk, you like reading, yet you couldn't comprehend? . . . . . . . . . . .minion, calling you a dullard is an insult to dullards . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, you are simply a stat!!!

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterates can't.
CAN U SHOW US YOUR PAPA CERTIFICATE? NO! COS HE IS STILL CLIMBING PALM TREES AS A PALM WINE TAPPER IN YOUR STONE AGED VILLAGE.

BUHARI ALWAYS ON POINT
HOW DO YOU TRANSFER THE DUTY OF CIPFB ( A BOARD IN CHARGE OF RECRUITING AND PROMOTING PARA MILITARY OFFICERS) TO THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE.
A DISASTER NAMED GOODLUCK BROUGHT ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND THANK GOD HE IS GONE

BUHARI WELL DONE ONCE AGIAIN. . .

YOUR PAPA LEFT NYASH DIA. . . .EDIOT

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . .skunk, you like reading, yet you couldn't comprehend? . . . . . . . . . . .minion, calling you a dullard is an insult to dullards . . . . . . . . . . . . .goon, you are simply a stat!!!
Baboon, What are you even blabbing about?...Your ass must be jealous of your mouth, Because of the amount of shit_ that comes out of it. Twerp, You're just a buharistic illiterate.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by delors(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterates can't.
Abeg zip up joor! Doesn't he have media/communications officials who handle correspondence for him? Sounding like an educated garbage urself.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by linuses: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goon, Thank you for the correction, at first, I thought it was written on behalf of ALL the victims.

But that doesn't change the fact Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.
point of correction a certificated illiterate or a certified illiterate. sorry for the fans of APC. (ARewa pEoples ConGress)

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Timbuktu14(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterates can't.
you are a joke . haha cheesy
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by avalontony(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterates can't.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by fredosky111(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Waiting wen lie will cum nd said dy cancelled it because Gej looted money nd der is notin to pay dem

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by HAH: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
The letter just tried to play with our emotions

Hope there will be another letter from those who were unjustly dropped from the exercise. From a reliable source I heard that 90% of those employed were based on their God fathers some didn't even go through the rigorous recruitment exercise, though the author of this letter may be among the genuine 10%, sadly he is a victim of circumstance

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Orikinla(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterates can't.
. So na you write Buhari's thesis for War College?
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by tlops(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
ok, i have read the letter.

Some notes:

1. There shall be another exercise which would be conducted transparently .
2. Nigerians are entitled to merit based and corrupt free employment process.
3. I would recommend that you participate in the next round of recruitment exercise under a new leadership.

There should be some continuity in terms of job creation.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by funkybully(f): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am very sure Ade Lawal voted for "change " going by his name.

Enjoy d change. Sai buhari
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by mondob2k(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Soul touching letter. If I were the President for a minute, I would call then back... Goodluck Ade and my friend PLove that was also affected. I feel ur pain.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by crackhouse(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Out of 12 of ur friends that applied, u are the only person that was called for interview? Does it mean others are not qualified? So others are not intelligent, abi? My dear just tell us the truth that u are a beneficiary of corrupt government and stop lying to people that know better than u do. I wonder who will believe this story or are u among the recruits that borrowed money from friends?.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by fayose4real(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
HAH:
The letter just tried to play with our emotions

Hope there will be another letter from those who were unjustly dropped from the exercise. From a reliable source I heard that 90% of those employed were based on their God fathers some didn't even go through the rigorous recruitment exercise, though the author of this letter may be among the genuine 10%, sadly he is a victim of circumstance
Mr man, & where is d reliable source you got ur info frm? some pple were saying they got dropped at d last stage of the recruitment exercise & due to that fact the exercise wasn't on merit, is it posible for all applicant to be employed at dsame time? Out of all the applicants from d whole federation only 2000 were shortlisted & & some ar still 100% sure they ar qualified, my brother u may be qualified bt not chosen because is nt posible for everybody to make it there. The recruitment exercise was d best in the history of modern Nigeria
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Ezehrobinson(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
punchline
I am scared of what might become of these recruits who have been trained in weapon handling if suspended from this job.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Khez: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
hemartins:
"I am scared of what might become of these recruits who have been trained in weapon handling if suspended from this job"
nothing with become of them joor bro, they should just chill and wait for another recruitment, the last government sized that opportunity to adsorb their useless aids in there as a parting gift to them, so it needs to be made clean bro so poor and innovative competent Nigerians that doesn't have a senator to recommend them will get a job!
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by nattyGENT: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
My brother, that recruitment wasn't transparent at all.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by buchilino(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
ok, i have read the letter.

Some notes:

1. There shall be another exercise which would be conducted transparently .
2. Nigerians are entitled to merit based and corrupt free employment process.
3. I would recommend that you participate in the next round of recruitment exercise under a new leadership.

WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. SHOW SOME sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staying Back After NYSC / Jobs In Benin City / I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.