Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! (1635 Views)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by flyca: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Ok, the heading should be Queen shaaa. Lol

Last Monday I paid for a dress online (free delivery). On Thursday, it arrived. Then I tested the dress, I liked it, everything was fine just exactly as was advertised. I kept it aside waiting for "owambe time" kiss
On Friday afternoon, I don't really know for sure why I went back to that section of stores and discovered that some shops that had the same dress had started selling theirs off (sales) because Autumn just arrived. Same dress for 60% off! shocked shocked
So I checked the "return policy" and found that I had seven days to return the dress if in anyway I wasn't satisfied with the product. I decided to give it a try wink

I sent a chat to the customer service:
Me: Hello
CS: Hello, how can we help you
Me: Pls I want to return a dress (#hands shaking, waiting for abuses, or maybe non-response cry )
CS: The address is XXXX..... Pls be sure that the label is still in tact.
In my mind Seriously? shocked shocked

I ran to a express delivery and sent the dress, with a free-will note attached that I didn't really like the fit. cool

Today Monday, I sent the CS a chat again as below:
CS: Hello how can we help you?
Me: Pls have you received the dress I sent?
CS: What express did you use and what is the reg number?
Me: XX company, 1234567890
CS: Ok received! Dear, pls click on links A, B, C and D put in the registration number and I will send the money back to you.
In my mind: This must be heaven!

I did and a second later....... Alert! cheesy cheesy
Me: Thank you so much
CS: #flower emoticon
Me: #Smile emoticon
Me: I will patronize you some other time
CS: Okay, thanks.

Thing that made me feel good was that there was no harassing or embarrassing questions to why I wanted to change the dress. Also bad market as it were, CS still addressed me as "Dear".
But then, when CS sent me the flower emoticon, I started feeling guilty small. I should have just forfeited the money o, after all, its not any parties' fault cry

Altogether, I feel very excited that somewhere on planet Earth, the customer is still treated as the King.
Beautiful day, isn't it kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by Bigroti(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2015
good customer service is key
flyca:
Ok, the heading should be Queen shaaa. Lol

Last Monday I paid for a dress online (free delivery). On Thursday, it arrived. Then I tested the dress, I liked it, everything was fine just exactly as was advertised. I kept it aside waiting for "owambe time" kiss
On Friday afternoon, I don't really know for sure why I went back to that section of stores and discovered that some shops that had the same dress had started selling theirs off (sales) because Autumn just arrived. Same dress for 60% off! shocked shocked
So I checked the "return policy" and found that I had seven days to return the dress if in anyway I wasn't satisfied with the product. I decided to give it a try wink

I sent a chat to the customer service:
CS: Hello, how can we help you
Me: Pls I want to return a dress (#hands shaking, waiting for abuses, or maybe non-response cry )
CS: The address is XXXX..... Pls be sure that the label is still in tact.
In my mind Seriously? shocked shocked

I ran to a express delivery and sent the dress, with a free-will note attached that I didn't really like the fit. cool

Today Monday, I sent the CS a chat again as below:
CS: Hello how can we help you?
Me: Pls have you received the dress I sent?
CS: What express did you use and what is the reg number?
Me: XX company, 1234567890
CS: Ok received! Dear, pls click on links A, B, C and D put in the registration number and I will send the money back to you.
In my mind: This must be heaven!

A second later....... Alert! cheesy cheesy
Me: Thank you so much
CS: #flower emoticon
Me: #Smile emoticon
Me: I will patronize you some other time
CS: Okay, thanks.

Thing that made me feel good was that there was no harassing or embarrassing questions to why I wanted to change the dress. Also bad market as it were, CS still addressed me as "Dear".
But then, when CS sent me the flower emoticon, I started feeling guilty small. I should have just forfeited the money o, after all, its not any parties' fault cry

Altogether, I feel very excited that somewhere on planet Earth, the customer is still treated as the King.
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by flyca: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT and LadyF come and book space o because Lala is coming wink
Oh, I forgot the latest wannabe, Suagrbee undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm....nice
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2015
flyca:
INTROVERT and LadyF come and book space o because Lala is coming wink
Oh, I forgot the latest wannabe, Suagrbee undecided
itz #SUGARBEE
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by dulux07(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Good customer service goes a long way to attract n retain customers

1 Like

Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Issorait
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by wethebest(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
name of d site pls @flyca
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by miqos02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Issorait
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by ColeworldMD(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
flyca:

where have u been shopping before? Lol I have used UK, US & German stores before & I was always treated like a king. Cuz that's what they are paid to do cool
Re: I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King! by flyca: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
wethebest:
name of d site pls @flyca
ColeworldMD:
where have u been shopping before? Lol I have used UK, US & German stores before & I was always treated like a king. Cuz that's what they are paid to do cool
www.taobao.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Choice :how Lucrative? / Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / How Do I Start Tissue Paper Production Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.