Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) (1107 Views)

Can You Create A Good Intranet Portal Using Dotnet Or Php / How Do I Build An Intranet / Team Needed To Develop An Intranet Based Hotel Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) by akinnaija(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2009
I am trying to get someone to develop a sharepoint portal to act as in-house intranet for my org.
Can anyone who is capable tell me how much he will take to do this?
You will also have to train the IT staff on how to admin this portal.

Thank you
Re: How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
it varies, I will suggest you get in touch with developers directly to know how much they will
Re: How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) by quadrillio(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
what I can do is to deploy the Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) for your org. which works perfectly and we will train your staff how to use it.

for clarifcation:
Call me on 08077796668 or buzz me quadri20_wale @yahoo.com
Re: How Much Would You Take To Develop Ms Sharepoint Portal (intranet) by myolabisi(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2009
I am a sharepoint consultant - am into sharepoint training, deployment, administration and development.

i have developed for and trained a reasonable size of companies in a manner that brings a good Return on Investment in the earliest possible time.

this my number 08035216235 and email bisijacobs@gmail.com.

Attached within is my profile for your perusal.

I am also in to Exchange Server and Business Intelligence with Microsoft BI tools.

This is my website: www.intelligentconnect.net

As per the Money there are a lot of things to consider. Populace and other things tht will benefit your company more than you expected and i can even give you mimi business intelligence module to help your organization in analyzing your data and make intelligent decisions.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Naija Webdevelopers And Java / , / Nigeria Website Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.