Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Konga, Microsoft Lumia Promo Changed My Life, By Obodo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Konga, Microsoft Lumia Promo Changed My Life, By Obodo (639 Views)

Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Konga, Microsoft Lumia Promo Changed My Life, By Obodo by mascotbest(f): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2015
konga Apparently, the promo had kicked off without the usual buzz that preludes such epochal trade promotions. Customers, who bought their Lumia smart phones on konga.com, did not know that they were entering into a venture that could give them a lifetime experience, an all-expense-paid trip to London.

Initially, they were asked to simply “Share a story describing how they intend to achieve more with their new Lumia device.” However, in the first week of the promo, which had seven entrants, Kingsley Obodo emerged as the 1st of 5 winners in the Konga-Microsoft Lumia competition spread which will run till the end of August 2015 >>>

kongaObodo, a 200L, Public Administration student of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu shared a story of how his Lumia phone will aid the achievement of his everyday goals. “With my Lumia phone, the world is at my fingertips, as I can browse news all over the world without worrying about the battery life. Life needs to be captured everyday with the lens, no need of carrying bulky cameras because my Microsoft Lumia is just the perfect tool for me to expand my... CONTINUE READING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account: Banks' Profits Set To Fall / FG To Increase Excess Crude Account To $3.95bn / A Business That With Just N2,500 You Can Make N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.