Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) (40864 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Israel5:
ar u dumb or nuts?
actually i don't know
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
NinaArsenal:
what is sweet? SMH
YOU
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by vicfajeze: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
no cultist fit waylay cos thundeer go burn them.wey them.AWON DA.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Israel5(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
actually i don't know
u'r sour. Adios!
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by phreakabit(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
You live by the gun, you die by the next niggaz gun, if that's the case then get a bigger one! wink
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by phreakabit(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
ogene3321:
u dey mad respect viking our member no dey die like chicken na he go be

African Norse man!

Contradiction overdose . RFLMAO!
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kraspo:
So very unfortunate! Instead of facing what brought him to school, hé joined what hé shouldn't have joined. Now hé has disappiointed his family and everyone who saw à future in him. May his soul R. I. P.

[size=18pt]
"Where Have All The Flowers Gone"[/size]

Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago

Young girls have picked them everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago

Gone for husbands everyone

Where have all the husbands gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago

Gone for soldiers everyone

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago

Gone to graveyards, everyone

Where have all the graveyards gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago

Gone to flowers, everyone

Long time passing
Long time ago

Young girls have picked them everyone

Songwriters
PETER SEEGER

Published by
Lyrics © THE BICYCLE MUSIC COMPANY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1tqtvxG8O4
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
YOU
ok
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:

yeah, thinking about it.
favour me abeg, mind a DM?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by okomogo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
zeal123:
A boy(name witheld) has been shot dead in unizik at ifite..his girl friend came in yesterday morning only to find his corpse..R.I.P to the dead
Please that's the area my kid brother stays and his number has been switched off since Saturday night. I have never been to his school though but I don't trust his activities, his nickname is nino, real name Jude emeke.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nemesis99(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2015
I remember some yrs bk when I went visiting my elder bro while schooling at nta college jos. a friend of his was squatting with him then. unknown to him, the frnd was a cultist. one faithful night, while my bro and I were home watching tv, some boys broke the door and stomped in. they asked after the other guy and we said he was out. one of the guys who seemed to be the leader commanded one of the guys to leave a message for the guy. my elder bro got a deep cut on his chest while I got a deep cut on my head (cracked skull that still hurt till date). I knw some ppl will say the deceased was a cultist but it might just be a message to someone close to him. anyways, RIP to the dead
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2015
I thought that UNIZIK is on second semester break, what are these students still doing on campus
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by fredopareto(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Wole Soyinka..see ur handiwork
wole soyinka created confraternity not cultist..check d meaning of confraternity from ur dictionary naw
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Kraspo:
So very unfortunate! Instead of facing what brought him to school, hé joined what hé shouldn't have joined. Now hé has disappiointed his family and everyone who saw à future in him. May his soul R. I. P.
.You still believe at dis stage that anyone shot in school is a cultist?Haven't u hrd about d issue of mistaken identity?Or where pple were shot because o a woman or because of a simple issue?
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2015
News reaching us is The deceased visited a friend @ columz hostel in ifite. The friend left the room in the night. Some group of boys came to the room that same night looking for the friend. Unfortunately the friend was not seen in the room. So they tied the deceased and shot him. Picture of the Deceased comes below. May his soul rest in Peace
source - from a unizik official
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by ogene3321: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ayee normans normans are singing RIP DUDE
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 1:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Ezennaemeka1:
Are you kidding me in Unizik this is terrible. I have always known Unizik to have the most strict and strong anti cult. Unizik hardly experience any cult activities. Since my 4 yrs in this school starting from pre science, I have never experienced any cult activities not to talk of it happening at ifite. Hmmmm

rip to the dead sha.

Den, u never really know the ifite that u lived in, no year passes without casualties ranging from 4 upwards. There was a year, I think 3yrs ago, during the time "ozo nwa inyanga was killed" opposite C.K.H b laurel junction, I think scores that year alone reach 28 or so.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 1:35am On Sep 02, 2015
ogene3321:

See dis mumu, no H.I.T for unizik, wey vikings dey win, na so aki men, go de throw una OVB anyhow, bros get a life, say no to cultism.

Infact ever since I started hearing about cult clashes btwn aye nd bagger, na una de always loose, dem de always kill una like chickens.

My, point, bros, please shun cultism and embrace a better life, there is no gain in it.
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by ogene3321: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

See dis mumu, no H.I.T for unizik, wey vikings dey win, na so aki men, go de throw una OVB anyhow, bros get a life, say no to cultism.

Infact ever since I started hearing about cult clashes btwn aye nd bagger, na una de always loose, dem de always kill una like chickens.

My, point, bros, please shun cultism and embrace a better life, there is no gain in it.
you be bastard u dey mad u won die early death u still like life u won die lik chicken we go locate u no tak ur time first
Re: Student Shot Dead In Unizik(photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2015
ogene3321:
you're a cultist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clearing Agents Disguise N222m Drugs As Hair Extension, Foodstuff (photo) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.