Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My 46th Independent Special Gift To Nigerians! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 46th Independent Special Gift To Nigerians! (780 Views)

Happy 46th Birthday Jimoh Ibrahim / Happy 46th Birthday Jimoh Ibrahim / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 46th Independent Special Gift To Nigerians! by omonla6(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hello Lovely Nigerians,

As we are all thanking God for making us to be alive as we celebrate the 46th independent anniversary of this great nation Nigeria I omo_nla is happy donating this special website to you all to join FREE before the launch date this month of October.

Just visit http://simurl.com/kucrev

This is a website that will show you how to earn residual income as a Leader, just visit the site and understand how it works.

As a LEADER YOU ARE FIRST TO KNOW AND YOU WILL BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD INTERNATIONAL - IN EVERY COUNTRY!

Apart from oil and gas I strongly believe there are other ways we can earn in this country that is full of milk and honey.
God bless Nigeria ojare.

Omo Naija ese pelepele o, OODUA yio gbe gbogbo wa o, amin.

emi omo_nla reeee o.

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wifey / Please Give Us Nairaland Chatroom! / How Can I Show A Lady That I Really Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.