Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers (30188 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by lordfredrick: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2015
sugarcoatted:

No, i did not pay anything. And no, i did not fill any form. They just said i should spell the correct name myself, which i did. They wrote down directly on the error list. Thats all.
Thanks for the info
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by susskid: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please is it compulsory for Me to go to the registration centres why I can do it in my room inwhich I av every thing to use....
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by postingnysc: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
susskid:
Please is it compulsory for Me to go to the registration centres why I can do it in my room inwhich I av every thing to use....

is your rum a reg centre or nysc accredited centre? now u go have problems, u will not knw u caused it urself.... smh
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by deshizzle(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
ignis:
Third Reminder. Note that NYSC is a waste of time.
yeaa..mre reason we'd lov 2waste ourz!!...cnt wait!!..oct tins

1 Like

Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by Ultimate001: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
eyenibibio:

Camp is opening Oct 28 and yes you have to wait for call-up letters before you move. The online registration is what will determine which state you will be posted to, the size of khaki you will be given and other relevant info regarding you. It's a formality. You can't get call-up letter if you don't do ur online. Registration starts on Sept 8th. The earlier you register the better you stand the chance of going to a state of your choice.
seriously, I'm very grateful for this comprehensive enlightenment. God bless. Stand d chance of going to my state of choice? How so?
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by Dominic147(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Pls I have been mobilized by my school but its saying matric no. In use (login using your email and password) by adetoro Stephen olalekan (adetorolekan@gmail.com). And that's not my name nor my email id.. My names are alonge banjo Dominic and its d name on the portal already where d space for surname and other names are..

Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by eyenibibio(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Ultimate001:

seriously, I'm very grateful for this comprehensive enlightenment. God bless. Stand d chance of going to my state of choice? How so?
Starting from this batch, you can self deploy urself to a state you want by filling that on the online.
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by eyenibibio(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Dominic147:
Pls I have been mobilized by my school but its saying matric no. In use (login using your email and password) by adetoro Stephen olalekan (adetorolekan@gmail.com). And that's not my name nor my email id.. My names are alonge banjo Dominic and its d name on the portal already where d space for surname and other names are..
Don't waste time, go to ur school immediately and report this
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by Ultimate001: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
eyenibibio:

Starting from this batch, you can self deploy urself to a state you want by filling that on the online.
was actually thinking it's jst a hearsay.....wld b very glad if it turns out to be true. Bro, God bless u big. Tnx for ur tym..

1 Like

Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by bolakale30(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi Peeps, my School sent a phone number that I'm not using anymore to NYSC and I noticed very late, will I be allowed to change the number during registration? Thanks
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by nickishire: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2015
bolakale30:
Hi Peeps, my School sent a phone number that I'm not using anymore to NYSC and I noticed very late, will I be allowed to change the number during registration? Thanks

Yes, you can change it during registration.
Re: 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers by nickishire: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Are you in Ikorodu and want to do your NYSC BATCH B ONLINE REGISTRATION? Please visit DE-ROCK CYBER SERVICES, Olowu Shopping Complex, Opposite Lagos State Polytechnic, First Gate, Ikorodu, Lagos or call (Mummy Desire) 07034309256 for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Do Military Men Go For NYSC? / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.