Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

If You Found Out, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out, What Will You Do? (5397 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you catch your spouse with another woman/man cheating on you, what will you do?

For me, is the end
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
End the relationship

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
End the relationship

What if you are married to him?
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
HeartRobber:

What if you are married to him?

If we have children then we'll become flat mates that is married in the eyes of the public but separated I can't contact diseases that will cut short my life but if no child it's over

6 Likes

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
I will go shopping and buy me some red Victoria Secret underwears, improve on my bedmatic and kitchen skills. Because I know I must have done something wrong for him to cheat on me. It just must be my fault, somehow.

I'll also get closer to God. Seek His face and fast and pray fervently for God to turn him over to me while also secretly stocking his car and suit pocket with CDs.

If all fails, I'll just wait it out. Till he is old and feeble and can no longer get it up talk more go looking out. That will be the 'perfect' time to enjoy the "husband of my youth". Hehehehehehe

What can I say? I'm a virtuous woman. grin

Now, on a serious note, what will I do. . .

I honestly don't know. What I do know, however, is that my marriage will never be the same, no matter the circumstances. A great part of it will die with the affair and can never be resurrected. The true essence of it will be no more and we might just remain in it for the good ol' sake of the children cliche.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Phema:
I will go shopping and buy me some red Victoria Secret underwears, improve on my bedmatic and kitchen skills. Because I know I must have done something wrong for him to cheat on me. It just must be my fault, somehow.

I'll also get closer to God. Seek His face and fast and pray fervently for God to turn him over to me while also secretly stocking his car and suit pocket with CDs.

If all fails, I'll just wait it out. Till he is old and feeble and can no longer get it up talk more go looking out.

What can I say? I'm a virtuous woman.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
no matter what we have between us (children included), that would be the end of that union.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Mimiflourish(f): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
I will forgive him and pray that God enables him to change his ways.

I will engage him a discussion and bring to his awareness the implications of his actions on his spiritual life, health, family , myself etc.

I will asked that he opens up to me on areas he think I have come short so that I can improve on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by innervoice(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Walk out of the union.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:
No matter what we have between us (children included), that would be the end of that union.

innervoice:
Walk out of the union.

Because of one small-tiny-lil 5 minute thing? What happened to "to err is human..." huh? tongue

These men are not smiling. grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Bibol(f): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
@Phema, as you know it always has to be the fault of the woman. The red bra though cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Phema:

Because of one small-tiny-lil 5 minute thing? What happened to "to err is human..." huh? tongue

although that tiny lil 5 mins "error" can kill you and/or bring you a lifetime of worries... its the EMOTION involved that would turn me off completely (aka the deceit, the unfaithfulness, the loss of trust for ever)
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Chidoks(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2015
The men are screaming " end it" well you can say that because it's a man's world.but the real question is : have you ever cheated? will you ever cheat?? when you would be/ were caught, will you end it/ did it end?? my point is pinch yourself first before pinching others.
The females may scream " end it" but wait till you get married or catch him, then you will understand that you may not really do anything for many reasons which inclusdes the realisation that love transends beyoun his genitals.it's disgusting to discover that your partner cheats on you.it makes you feel you are probably doing something wrong, infact you spend days questioning God and examining yourself.it hurts and kills the soul , depending on how strong you are; part of you may die but in all these things time heals you. you may not leave him for even your mother will advice you to stay and work it out.
The best thing is to wish and pray it doesn't happen becausr if it happens ; most of us ( females) will do nothing!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
Although that tiny lil 5 mins "error" can kill you and/or bring you a lifetime of worries... its the EMOTION involved that would turn me off completely (aka the deceit, the unfaithfulness, the loss of trust for ever)

I know right. . .

But lets say it wasn't really an affair. It was just a one time thing. You guys had a very heated argument (which was your fault by the way) and she was so sad needed to exhale. She leaves the house and maybe goes to a bar with no intention to cheat whatsoever. Meets an ex or a persistent chiker, gets drunk. . .a shoulder to cry on. . . the rest is history. tongue tongue She came confessing and apologizing to you after the issue you two had may have died down.

Will you still be walking away, just like that? embarassed
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Bibol:
@Phema, as you know it always has to be the fault of the woman. The red bra though cheesy

Oh well, i was taught that only the woman builds a home. The longevity of a marriage/home solely lies with the woman. Yea, we are supernatural like that. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Chidoks:
The best thing is to wish and pray it doesn't happen becausr if it happens ; most of us ( females) will do nothing!!

I do think we should remain within the context of the topic and not generalize or speak for others.

So the question remains; what will you do if your spouse cheats on you?

5 Likes

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Rukkydelta:

If we have children then we'll become flat mates that is married in the eyes of the public but separated I can't contact diseases that will cut short my life but if no child it's over

Very nice opinion. Are you from delta?
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
HeartRobber:

Very nice opinion. Are you from delta?
Yes what about you ?
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Yes what about you ?

Nnewi anambra state.

Thanks for your opinion. Have a nice day ahead
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
HeartRobber:

Nnewi anambra state.
Thanks for your opinion. Have a nice day ahead
Alright thanks too
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Joy1706(f): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will either end the marriage or end the man
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Chidoks(f): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Phema:

I do think we should remain within the context of the topic and not generalize or speak for others.

So the question remains; what will you do if your spouse cheats on you?
I do think you should read all i wrote before singling that out.what you quoted is the by-the-way conclusion of my opinion on the matter.thanks
what did you do when you found out he cheated?

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Haywhymido(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Joy1706:
I will either end the marriage or end the man
end the man Make me understand more
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by innervoice(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Phema:

I never said I was divine. grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Joy1706(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
end the man Make me understand more
I think u understand already

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Phema:

I know right. . .

But lets say it wasn't really an affair. It was just a one time thing. You guys had a very heated argument (which was your fault by the way) and she was so sad needed to exhale. She leaves the house and maybe goes to a bar with no intention to cheat whatsoever. Meets an ex or a persistent chiker, gets drunk. . .a shoulder to cry on. . . the rest is history. tongue tongue She came confessing and apologizing to you after the issue you two had may have died down.

Will you still be walking away, just like that? embarassed

whether i am responsible for her action or not, the minute she decides to cheat is the END. i could have beaten the hell out of her, tortured her, treated her like an animal etc, this is no justification for cheating.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Haywhymido(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Joy1706:

I think u understand already
be kind enuff nt to the man but to urself nt to put ur pretty face behind the bars.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will do nothing, just tell him well-done then move on with my precious life. I have my kids to look up to, no time for nonsense unnecessary headache.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
That's a whole lot of burden off my shoulder.

I will simply smile and nicely ask her to gerara here menh............... grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by gwas(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Will shake the guy and tell him to carry on my problems
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Kimoni: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Phema:

If all fails, I'll just wait it out. Till he is old and feeble and can no longer get it up talk more go looking out. That will be the 'perfect' time to enjoy the "husband of my youth". Hehehehehehe

What can I say? I'm a virtuous woman. grin

Now, on a serious note, what will I do. . .

I honestly don't know. What I do know, however, is that my marriage will never be the same, no matter the circumstances. A great part of it will die with the affair and can never be resurrected. The true essence of it will be no more and we might just remain in it for the good ol' sake of the children cliche.

Hi Phema cheesy

But I didn't see any difference between your unserious (joking) answer and the serious one. I note that in both cases, you will still stay in the marriage but just slightly different coping mechanisms.

Was the second answer a joke as well?
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
All this what ifs sef.why not apply this principle of tony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Sew your cloths / Could This Be Love ? / Has Your Wife Ever Slapped You? What's Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.