Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

If You Found Out, What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out, What Will You Do? (5200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Meanwhile nairalanders

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidoks:

I do think you should read all i wrote before singling that out.what you quoted is the by-the-way conclusion of my opinion on the matter.thanks
what did you do when you found out he cheated?

See kwestion grin

Do you think all men cheat?

Are you saying you have never seen a faithful husband?
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Phema:

Oh well, i was taught that only the woman builds a home. The longevity of a marriage/home solely lies with the woman. Yea, we are supernatural like that. grin

Supernaturally inferior grin

Well, if the husband provides, that's all innit? tongue
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:
no matter what we have between us (children included), that would be the end of that union.
you look like seal in a cute way (kiss from a rose) in that your picture.

n.b: I'm not flirting with you. I'm ADMIRING your picture.das all
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:

See kwestion grin

bukooollaaaaa you nor dey taya grin

osharo o cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Kimoni: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
bukooollaaaaa you nor dey taya grin

osharo o cheesy

E Karo, Wura ati family nko? smiley

No mind me... I came late to the party cheesy

That Morning Gorgeous lady is gorgeous (minus the purple hair grin)
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by jabojafa(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidoks:
The men are screaming " end it" well you can say that because it's a man's world.but the real question is : have you ever cheated? will you ever cheat?? when you would be/ were caught, will you end it/ did it end?? my point is pinch yourself first before pinching others.
The females may scream " end it" but wait till you get married or catch him, then you will understand that you may not really do anything for many reasons which inclusdes the realisation that love transends beyoun his genitals.it's disgusting to discover that your partner cheats on you.it makes you feel you are probably doing something wrong, infact you spend days questioning God and examining yourself.it hurts and kills the soul , depending on how strong you are; part of you may die but in all these things time heals you. you may not leave him for even your mother will advice you to stay and work it out.
The best thing is to wish and pray it doesn't happen becausr if it happens ; most of us ( females) will do nothing!!
yeah most females may say end it bt dey arent married yet. For guys i tink if u r more on d spiritual side U wud forgiv. Having a broken home isnt one of d best tin to do. In our socieety, it hs mostly bn men cheating. As for me, if i cud accept my ex in sch bck den afta she cheatd den i dnt see i wudnt do dt to my wife.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Kimoni: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Jabojafa, you are hurting my eyes yet I like to read what you are writing. Pls write in proper English angry I can't read shorthand writing sad
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:

E Karo, Wura ati family nko? smiley

No mind me... I came late to the party cheesy

That Morning Gorgeous lady is gorgeous (minus the purple hair grin)
we are fine o.wura ti lo si school. Which parti again o? grin

laro twizday cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
we are fine o.wura ti lo si school. Which parti again o? grin

laro twizday cheesy

Party of the thread nau grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Party of the thread nau grin

o.so its the thread you're calling party grin

nawa cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidoks:

I do think you should read all i wrote before singling that out.what you quoted is the by-the-way conclusion of my opinion on the matter.thanks
what did you do when you found out he cheated?

I should be asking you that dear, since that is your story. wink
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
innervoice:
I never said I was divine. grin

And you don't even strive to be? grin grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:
Whether i am responsible for her action or not, the minute she decides to cheat is the END. i could have beaten the hell out of her, tortured her, treated her like an animal etc, this is no justification for cheating.

True that. . .
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Kimoni:
Hi Phema cheesy
But I didn't see any difference between your unserious (joking) answer and the serious one. I note that in both cases, you will still stay in the marriage but just slightly different coping mechanisms.
Was the second answer a joke as well?

My dear, that was the reason i said i really don't know what i would do. Truth is, it is very difficult to say till it happens to one. Hmmn. . .

But those other ones i can definitely see myself doing.

Oya, what will you do? grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:
Supernaturally inferior grin

Well, if the husband provides, that's all innit? tongue

That is definitely all. Abi, what else is needed to run a happy home? lipsrsealed grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Chidoks(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2015
bukatyne:

See kwestion grin

I believe that there a faithful husbands.no doubt there must be.
the question concentrates on unfaithfulness thus the question.again i say not all men cheat
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Chidoks(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2015
jabojafa:
yeah most females may say end it bt dey arent married yet. For guys i tink if u r more on d spiritual side U wud forgiv. Having a broken home isnt one of d best tin to do. In our socieety, it hs mostly bn men cheating. As for me, if i cud accept my ex in sch bck den afta she cheatd den i dnt see i wudnt do dt to my wife.

Honestly, your reply reminded me of when i was growing up.as far back as when i was in secondary school i had the image of the man i would have loved to marry in mind.amongst other things i felt and decleared to all who would listen that i would divorce him if he 'tried' me, i never considered adultary because adultary did not exist in my innocent mind.as i grew older i became wiser and realised that divorce is much more than signing papers and moving out.most people don't know the effects of divorce/ broken home especially on the children.well sha, different strokes for different folks.may God help us all, bless our homes, grant us the ability to remain faithful to our vows/ partners, and give us the grace to make the best decisions( amen)

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Phema:

That is definitely all. Abi, what else is needed to run a happy home? lipsrsealed grin

grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidoks:

I believe that there a faithful husbands.no doubt there must be.
the question concentrates on unfaithfulness thus the question.again i say not all men cheat

Ok
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Chidoks(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Phema:

I should be asking you that dear, since that is your story. wink

Haba mi darling, you first.
Honestly the issue of infidelity is cancerous.it's capable of so many disaster.if only men and women, especially the men can stay committed in marriage or even stay completely away from marriage; we would have less broken homes/ hearts.
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you look like seal in a cute way (kiss from a rose) in that your picture.

n.b: I'm not flirting with you. I'm ADMIRING your picture.das all

thanks sista, but out of all the good looking black men out there (Will smith, Denzel etc), it is Seal that you compared me with... kai i don suffer!!!!
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

thanks sista, but out of all the good looking black men out there (Will smith, Denzel etc), it is Seal that you compared me with... kai i don suffer!!!!
I said in a cute way na.shebi seal has gorimapa like you cheesy

that's how he usually does his head na cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I said in a cute way na.shebi seal has gorimapa like you cheesy

that's how he usually does his head na cheesy

angry angry embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

angry angry embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
why are you giving me that angry look. Let me see your dimples wink cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why are you giving me that angry look. Let me see your dimples wink cheesy

there is no comparison here... btw here is also will with gorimapa

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

there is no comparison here... btw here is also will with gorimapa

I know you don't have that rough skin like seal but you have some of his facial semblance in a cute, delectable way. Oya smile na cheesy

say cheese cheesy
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by MRBrownJ: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I know you don't have that rough skin like seal but you have some of his facial semblance in a cute, delectable way. Oya smile na cheesy

say cheese cheesy

ok i see what you mean now

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by SAMBARRY: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

ok i see what you mean now

grin grin grin
that's my boy tongue grin
Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by AmeLonRo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
I respect the first part of your answer.
thats the ideal thing to do. Why kill oneself because someone else did something wrong. I will take my self to a fast food joint and enjoy some fruit drinks with snacks joor.

Phema:
I will go shopping and buy me some red Victoria Secret underwears, improve on my bedmatic and kitchen skills. Because I know I must have done something wrong for him to cheat on me. It just must be my fault, somehow.

I'll also get closer to God. Seek His face and fast and pray fervently for God to turn him over to me while also secretly stocking his car and suit pocket with CDs.

If all fails, I'll just wait it out. Till he is old and feeble and can no longer get it up talk more go looking out. That will be the 'perfect' time to enjoy the "husband of my youth". Hehehehehehe

What can I say? I'm a virtuous woman. grin

Now, on a serious note, what will I do. . .

I honestly don't know. What I do know, however, is that my marriage will never be the same, no matter the circumstances. A great part of it will die with the affair and can never be resurrected. The true essence of it will be no more and we might just remain in it for the good ol' sake of the children cliche.

Re: If You Found Out, What Will You Do? by Kimoni: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Phema:

My dear, that was the reason i said i really don't know what i would do. Truth is, it is very difficult to say till it happens to one. Hmmn. . .

But those other ones i can definitely see myself doing.

Oya, what will you do? grin

lol..

You've really been honest I must confess. It's difficult to predict what one will really do which is why I tend to feel for instead of mock those it happens to. It's a crazy situation to be in

there are two options really, to react or not to react and that will depend on several factors

I can't undo what has happened, so I might ignore and move on but if I choose to react, then there will be a separation - temporary or permanent, I wouldn't know. And I will not be the one to move out in the event of a separation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Married Men Sex Starved? / PHOTO: Couple Falls To Their Death While Having Sex By The Window / Secret Thing Some Wives Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.