Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates (8655 Views)

Misspelt Name In Waec Result.. Help!!! / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / 50 Commonly Misspelt Words In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by HomoSapiien: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mistakes are inevitable and as such , in one time or
the other we have encountered the problems of
misspelt names in our certificates , such as your
Jamb , Waec , Gce , Neco, and your tertiary education
certificates . Few days ago, i received a call from a
very disturbed student . He was asking me of possible
ways i could provide him with a solution to an error in
his Jamb result . His name was misspelt and this is
possible of denying him admission into any of the
Universities.

After all said and done , he demanded for help, if i
could proffer any advise as to how he was going to
correct the spelling on Jamb and to make it reflect
on his certificate . Within me i was like ” Ain ’ t sure if
this is going to be that possible even if it will . ”

Though we could not change the name , the simple
solution we took handled the whole saga perfectly .
Have you found yourself in such a mess? then let me
reveal how i was able to solve this problem.
How To Correct Misspelt Names On Any Certificate
Now you might have heard of the word “affidavit”
right ? Yes you should. That is the only way to go. I
advised him to go to any of the court closest to him
for details of the procedure
So if you found yourself in such situation, go to any
court of law nearby (Perhaps a magistrate court and
swear an affidavit) . Explain your problems to them.
Tell them you seek for an affidavit.

Afterward you will take the affidavit material to your
screening centre, where new and admitted students
are screened / registered before commencement of
lectures or any place that your certificate is
demanded. It won’ t change the mistake in the JAMB
or any other certificate ; But it will notify any authority
that needs it stating to the authority ( school
registrar ) that the mistake in JAMB( Or any other
certificate ) name was a mistake and trust
me, affidavits are accepted . They won’ t change the
mistake , but it will be proof that the name was a
mistake and the correct one is the one you have .

http://loadedvilla.com/blog/2014/09/20/correcting-misspelt-names-jambwaecneco-certificates/

cc: lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by Daughterzion(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Very useful. Wow ftc
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by Fididiguy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by manoyelapo: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2023
My Waec certificate has wrong names and date of birth DOB. I need help
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by drpauloyeabo: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Correction and rectifications of WAEC Results and Certificate issues , mistakes on Certificate, wrong date of Birth ( DoB ) , change of Names and Year .
Plz note : Waec mistakes on Results or Certificate can be corrected and Candidate will be issued another new updated Waec Certificate.
Call, WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance .
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by jerryoladeje: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by Susanolajide: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2023
angry sad
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by jerryoladeje: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Very useful
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by jerryoladeje: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Thank you @ drpaul for your help in correcting my Waec wrong DOB
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by mrsusanoladi: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2023
angry
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by jenyfolabanjo: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
philanjokum:
Contact @ Drpaul phone number above to assist you to receive the new Waec original certificate as he helped me to receive mine after correcting my Waec 2011 certificate wrong date of birth DOB.
Thanks so much my wrong date of birth DOB has been corrected and I have finally received the new Waec original certificate through Dr Paul, I contacted him and he helped me
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by Ctony1: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
does NECO original certificate carry date of birth?
Re: Correcting Misspelt Names In Jamb, Waec, Neco & Other Certificates by maxupseducto: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors And Pharmacy Interns In LUTH Protest Non Payment Of Salaries / Causes And Solutions To Mass Failure Of Students In Nigeria Education / UNIOSUN To Expel Over 4,000 Students Over Non-payment Of Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.