Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. (2007 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) / Interview From Benjamin Michaels Ltd / Recruitment @ Benjamin Michaels Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by DebYB1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Got this text about 45mins ago.
You are hereby shortlisted for an interview at JK Michaels, Plot 33b Olorunmbe Street, Wemabod Estate, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.
Date:?Wednesday, 2nd September, 2015
Time: 9:00am prompt.
Please kindly come along with your CV and credentials.

Is it only interview or apitude test + interviews?
Can I call them for info about the interview?
Any other info will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by olusijianthony(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
I got the same text few minutes ago...here is thr Contact link on web, probably you can get someone to answer your call. https://www.jkmichaelspm.com/contact-us/
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by DebYB1(f): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
olusijianthony:
I got the same text few minutes ago...here is thr Contact link on web, probably you can get someone to answer your call. https://www.jkmichaelspm.com/contact-us/

Thanks.. I called already. How is Your preparation going?
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by olusijianthony(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
I doubt I'll be there...#No negative reason #Its not a fluke #I rem dropping my CV with som1 that knows sm1 working at SUCH company (JK Michaels...all I knw then was I wld be a facilitator for the company; tutoring or perhaps be a trainer to corps members that reg for thr professional progs.)
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by DebYB1(f): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is that it? I can't rem sending my cv myself, probably I applied through Jobberman. I thought it was for another coy. I don't want to do the faciliator thingy.
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by olusijianthony(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's it...! if you're in Lag, I suggest you stroll in...probably they av sm other opening.
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by DebYB1(f): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wow ok. I don't think I will be going. Am a bit under the weather. Thanks so much for spending Your time to help me out. God bless You.
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by bonjel75(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you are going to attend please be prepare for 2tins.
1) There Aptitude test format is noting to write home about. Well its not dat diff but logical.
2) Then interview after d test.

Wishing you guys d best.
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by DebYB1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
bonjel75:
If you are going to attend please be prepare for 2tins.
1) There Aptitude test format is noting to write home about. Well its not dat diff but logical.
2) Then interview after d test.

Wishing you guys d best.

Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by adunpeters(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wrote the IQ Test! It was just dia Nways. Please house, who else was at JK Michael today? Lets try to keep in touch oh. All the best!
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was there, and I must say dat d IQ test was rili advanced.lol..but I did my best shaaaa...also d interview was very brief nd non technical..d lady didnt even offer me a seat.i stood up all tu the chat...lol...maybe cos of d crowd or sometin..anyways, we pray 4 success

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by adunpeters(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
enyinna4:
I was there, and I must say dat d IQ test was rili advanced.lol..but I did my best shaaaa...also d interview was very brief nd non technical..d lady didnt even offer me a seat.i stood up all tu the chat...lol...maybe cos of d crowd or sometin..anyways, we pray 4 success

Lol! There was no seat dia now grin d interview was just too brief.. Please enyinna4 if you hear any info, please let us know oh
Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2015
adunpeters:

Lol! There was no seat dia now grin d interview was just too brief.. Please enyinna4 if you hear any info, please let us know oh
sure I will

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Any Info On Jk Michaels. by adunpeters(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls house! Has anyone heard from JK Michael?

(1) (Reply)

SSCE/OND Vacancy For Urgent Sales Girl / How Much Does Indorama Fertilizers, Eleme Pay? / Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2021 (graduate Trainee)/ How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.