Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,337 members, 7,822,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic (3300 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" / Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed / Does Adeboye Now Speak With The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Austria Makes New Law: Muslims Can No Longer Speak Arabic, All Muslims Must Now Speak German
AUG 28, 2015by ADMINin DIASPORA

Austria Anti Islam Rally:

Austria has just made a new law: Muslim imams will no longer be able to conduct their sermons in Arabic, but in German; all Korans will now have to be written completely in German, and Muslim groups will no longer be able to accept foreign money.

The updated "Law on Islam," which was prepared by the coalition of the Social Democratic Party and the People’s Party, aims to regulate how Islam is managed inside the country, and includes provisions requiring imams to be able to speak German, standardizing the Quran in the German language, and banning Islamic organizations from receiving foreign funding.

And Antichrist of Turkey, Erdogan is outraged realizing that without reading the Quran in Arabic, Islam becomes invalid since Muslims cannot worship Allah without using the Arabic as required in the Quran. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan strongly criticized Austria on Feb. 28 for approving a controversial bill that revises the status of Muslims in the European country.

"On the one hand you tell about the EU acquis, but on the other hand you take steps which totally oppose the EU acquis," Erdoğan said at a meeting in Istanbul before his departure to Saudi Arabia for an official visit. "Turkey will make every effort to protect Muslims in Austria, especially those of Turkish descent, from being harmed due to a controversial recently approved bill regulating Islam in the country", Turkey’s EU minister said on Feb. 26.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/08/28/austria-makes-new-law-muslims-can-no-longer-speak-arabic-all-muslims-must-now-speak-german-2/

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
anything that puts the barbarians in check is ok by me

5 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by jcross19: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have said it before that islam will destroy. Herself. Now is getting better
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by true2god: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good news. No more encryption of the Koran using arrabic as a coded language. Infidels must see/know what allahh/Mohammed have in stock for them.
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
aguiyi:

anything that puts the barbarians in check is ok by me

Many Muslims don't understand Arabic that they are forced to memorise. undecided
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
jcross19:

You mean that they will press the self-destruct button to implode?
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:

Good news. No more encryption of the Koran using arrabic as a coded language. Infidels must see/know what allahh/Mohammed have in stock for them.

That means their cover has been blown open. grin grin grin
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by true2god: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

That means their cover has been blown open. grin grin grin
Ya, their cover is being opened. Turkish muslims are already protesting against the move by the Austrian government. Only muslim immigrants will try to intimidate a host country to draw up a policy that will favour their unquenchable thirst for cultural and political conquest.

The barbarians never understood that the time of the othoman empire is long gone.

3 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by jcross19: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You mean that they will press the self-destruct button to implode?
yes sir.
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Annunaki(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Very good move, they should keep exposing the jihadists.
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Annunaki(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:
Ya, their cover is being opened. Turkish muslims are already protesting against the move by the Austrian government. Only muslim immigrants will try to intimidate a host country to draw up a policy that will favour their unquenchable thirst for cultural and political conquest.

The barbarians never understood that the time of the othoman empire is long gone.

And these same idiots will never protest when their terrorist brothers are killing innocent people all over the place.
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by lastmessenger: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
lets do same in Nigeria
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by BERNIMOORE: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
i think i concur with the proposed Autrian law if its true, because the terrorists always use Arabic as a vehicle to promote 'their hidden idea' the same thing also happens with our regular muslim brothers, who will tell you that you need Hadith and other translations like ibn Abbas or sahih int. all in arabic to understand quran yet they promote violence secretly and disown those they tutored, a muslim guy abbandoned this thread after being faced with facts ..https://www.nairaland.com/2480272/why-islamic-scholars-silent-boko/9#37253768

i lived in kano and kaduna states for over five years before moving to lagos in 1999, most northern youths especially the almajiriis only understand Arabic and Hausa, and if you dare speak english(our formal lingua franca) to them they will reply ''baa turenchi'' meaning ''i dont understand english''(they reject our lingua franca and substitute it for Arabic, a direction from their Immams so as to promote violence towards the so called infidels so that islam will conquer the world through jihad) if you speak english further they may harm you because they always go around with knife 'daga' hidden in their waist for 'self deffence' .....the point is that it is very easy for macceneries from chad and niger to communicate with this Arabic groomed youths and use them for terrorism. and they are always a ready made tool for religious and political violence! so why cant the learn 'english' turenchi but rather Arabic?

5 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I seriously don't get the point of this News, most Austrians speak Austrian-German. Majority of Muslims in Austria aren't even from Arabia but Turkey and Bosnia-Herzegovina. So what's the point of banning Arabic? You can't tell me call to prayer and reading of the Qur'an is banned because that's a lie.

Moreover your Islamophobic source is another issue, no main stream media carried a News as sensitive as this. You can find stupid baseless news from sites like www.shoebat.com. Austria early this year around February passed a bill in order to curb extremism:

"Austria's parliament adopted legislation on Wednesday amending laws on Muslim organisations to ban foreign sources of financing and require imams to be able to speak German.

The legislation also accords Muslims the right to consult Islamic clerics on the staffs of hospitals, retirement homes, prisons and in the armed forces."

Culled from "The Telegraph"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/11435388/Austria-passes-controversial-reforms-to-Islam-law-banning-foreign-funding.html

This is from a reliable source and there's no mention of banning Arabic, the only point is that the Imam that must preach in Austria must know how to speak German, is that so hard to comprehend?! Stop the lies OLAADEGBU! The blockheads above me spewing venom, don't be a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:
[s]Ya, their cover is being opened. Turkish muslims are already protesting against the move by the Austrian government. Only muslim immigrants will try to intimidate a host country to draw up a policy that will favour their unquenchable thirst for cultural and political conquest.

The barbarians never understood that the time of the othoman empire is long gone.[/s]
Your hate for Islam would lead you nowhere rather than destruction. I pray it's not too late for you! Arabian oil, camel, language, etc is giving you serious nightmares to the extent you can't even make logical and sensible posts. Alway sounding like a fooooool!

2 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
i think i concur with the proposed Autrian law if its true, because the terrorists always use Arabic as a vehicle to promote 'their hidden idea' the same thing also happens with our regular muslim brothers, who will tell you that you need Hadith and other translations like ibn Abbas or sahih int. all in arabic to understand quran yet they promote violence secretly and disown those they tutored, a muslim guy abbandoned this thread after being faced with facts ..https://www.nairaland.com/2480272/why-islamic-scholars-silent-boko/9#37253768

i lived in kano and kaduna states for over five years before moving to lagos in 1999, most northern youths especially the almajiriis only understand Arabic and Hausa, and if you dare speak english(our formal lingua franca) to them they will reply ''baa turenchi'' meaning ''i dont understand english''(they reject our lingua franca and substitute it for Arabic, a direction from their Immams so as to promote violence towards the so called infidels so that islam will conquer the world through jihad) if you speak english further they may harm you because they always go around with knife 'daga' hidden in their waist for 'self deffence' .....the point is that it is very easy for macceneries from chad and niger to communicate with this Arabic groomed youths and use them for terrorism. and they are always a ready made tool for religious and political violence! so why cant the learn 'english' turenchi but rather Arabic?
Ignorance is not part of Islam, go and blame their parents for not enlightening their children. Stop blaming Islam, many of todays terrorists can't even speak Arabic. The "Jihadi John" is from England and he speaks clear English with British accent. Many of the extremists preachers do so in English language with many of them missing simple Arabic words, this is because they're ignorant!

Scholars refuting ISIS and their ideologies do so in Arabic language, stop the demonizing. This is the same language Arab Christians used in the Bible.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2015
true2god:
Who's encrypting the Qur'an? Can't you at lest pretend to have sense? undecided The church once killed people who tried to translate the bible to other languages for the masses. They believed the bible is meant for only the church elders. Stop accusing Islam of what was practiced in Christianity.

We've got Qur'an in Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Fula, French, Hebrew,Deutsch, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Afrikaans, etc. So what's hiding there, you're sounding like an illiterate!

2 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2015
jcross19:
Ode! Better go and kill two birds and drink their to cure your leprosy strickened mouth as your god commanded you to!

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Many Muslims don't understand Arabic that they are forced to memorise. undecided
What's your business? We complain come your side? Old shameless man!

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by jcross19: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ode! Better go and kill two birds and drink their to cure your leprosy strickened mouth as your god commanded you to!
"k". I don't have time now with your allah when I have it time , I will deal with it. How many house flies have you eaten to drink beverages this morning , if you dare it!!!!!, ahahha lol cholera straight *hahaahah mohamMAD wicked .

2 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Annunaki(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Sunnah of mohamed grin

2 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
jcross19:
"k". I don't have time now with your allah when I have it time , I will deal with it. How many house flies have you eaten to drink beverages this morning , if you dare it!!!!!, ahahha lol cholera straight *hahaahah mohamMAD wicked .
Not funny, go and cure your leprosy with bird's blood. Babalawo god grin

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by true2god: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Your hate for Islam would lead you nowhere rather than destruction. I pray it's not too late for you! Arabian oil, camel, language, etc is giving you serious nightmares to the extent you can't even make logical and sensible posts. Alway sounding like a fooooool!
Yes I hate hislam because allahh\mohammed asked muslims to hate and humiliate and kill me (quran 9:5, 29-30, quran 5:51).

You are a foool for following the steps of your illiterate prophet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by true2god: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Who's encrypting the Qur'an? Can't you at lest pretend to have sense? undecided The church once killed people who tried to translate the bible to other languages for the masses. They believed the bible is meant for only the church elders. Stop accusing Islam of what was practiced in Christianity.

We've got Qur'an in Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Fula, French, Hebrew,Deutsch, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Afrikaans, etc. So what's hiding there, you're sounding like an illiterate!
Haaa, we have quran in yoruba and igbo. Can you please scan a pdf of quran in yoruba and igbo? You cant cos, at least for the igbos, they are very reasonable and for long had seen that islam is an arabian colonial and imperial vehicle. Dont make fooll of yourself on nairaland. Any igbo muslim is viewed a bastardd and\or a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by true2god: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

What's your business? We complain come your side? Old shameless man!
If you are a yoruba muslim, or a non-arab muslim, do you understand arabic? I am 95% sure you have no understanding of arabic because if you do, you will understand that the quran is pure garbage and the worst literary book in the history of man.

The quran organization is poor! No good paragraghing, no context, disjointed stories, etc. You can barely read ten consecutive verses and make any meaning out of it hence the best muslims (non-arabs muslims) can do it to memorize and recite like parrot without understanding nothing.

Is that not stupidity? If you have a critical reasoning faculty you will understand the points i'm making.

2 Likes

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Emusan(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Willkommen! to all Muslims und Yahweh Gesundheit!
Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2015
true2god:
Haaa, we have quran in yoruba and igbo. Can you please scan a pdf of quran in yoruba and igbo? You cant cos, at least for the igbos, they are very reasonable and for long had seen that islam is an arabian colonial and imperial vehicle. Dont make fooll of yourself on nairaland. Any igbo muslim is viewed a bastardd and\or a traitor.
We had a yoruba and Ibo Qur'an in my Secondary School, it's printed by King Fahd printing press. I can't waste my time by buying or scanning because you don't worth. No one needs your approval for Ibo Muslims, this was the same way the Prophet was first persecuted by his own people. A friend of mine AbdulJabar Obiagwu(not sure of the spelling) explained on how his family were persecuted by his own immediate family just because they all converted. Don't worry the Muslims in Iboland would increase and there's nothing you can do about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
true2god:
Yes I hate hislam because allahh\mohammed asked muslims to hate and humiliate and kill me (quran 9:5, 29-30, quran 5:51).

You are a foool for following the steps of your illiterate prophet.
Ode!! Every Muslim here on Nairaland has explained this verse, but your heart is sealed and dark. Too bad, Jesus also commanded you to buy swords, I wonder what one uses a sword to do!

King James Bible
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Luke 22:36

Sword for killing unbelievers and eating their dead bodies as your god commanded.

Typically Christian jihadists!

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
true2god:
If you are a yoruba muslim, or a non-arab muslim, do you understand arabic? I am 95% sure you have no understanding of arabic because if you do, you will understand that the quran is pure garbage and the worst literary book in the history of man.

The quran organization is poor! No good paragraghing, no context, disjointed stories, etc. You can barely read ten consecutive verses and make any meaning out of it hence the best muslims (non-arabs muslims) can do it to memorize and recite like parrot without understanding nothing.

Is that not stupidity? If you have a critical reasoning faculty you will understand the points i'm making.
What's your stress with the Arabic language? grin grin We learn the Qur'an in Arabic and commit it to memory. Last I checked no one is complaining to you, your criticism of Islam is being unreasonable and stupid this days. Anything your water brain thinks, you'll just drop. We learn the Qur'an the way we want and that's none of your business!

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Annunaki(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

What's your stress with the Arabic language? grin grin We learn the Qur'an in Arabic and commit it to memory. Last I checked no one is complaining to you, your criticism of Islam is being unreasonable and stupid this days. Anything your water brain thinks, you'll just drop. We learn the Qur'an the way we want and that's none of your business!

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by true2god: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

We had a yoruba and Ibo Qur'an in my Secondary School, it's printed by King Fahd printing press. I can't waste my time by buying or scanning because you don't worth. No one needs your approval for Ibo Muslims, this was the same way the Prophet was first persecuted by his own people. A friend of mine AbdulJabar Obiagwu(not sure of the spelling) explained on how his family were persecuted by his own immediate family just because they all converted. Don't worry the Muslims in Iboland would increase and there's nothing you can do about it!
Scan the igbo quran to me. Help me scan quran 9:29-30 specifically so that I can share with my Igbo brothers. Since altaqiyya is permitted in mainstream islam, you wont scan it cos it doesnt exist, at least for now.

Muslim in Igboland will increase so says saurdana of sokoto (the great grand child of the late fulani jihadist, usman dan fodio), maybe via jihad and\or lack of political appoiintments by the islamic presidents (lol). Igbos have a great and uncompromising resolve against islamic evil.

Read Ariara declaration of 1969, you will see that islam is an anethema to the igbos. Any igbo claiming muslim is either a traitor to the igbo race or a criminally minded person who wants to extort gullible muslims.

1 Like

Re: Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic by Demmzy15(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
true2god:
Scan the igbo quran to me. Help me scan quran 9:29-30 specifically so that I can share with my Igbo brothers. Since altaqiyya is permitted in mainstream islam, you wont scan it cos it doesnt exist, at least for now.

Muslim in Igboland will increase so says saurdana of sokoto (the great grand child of the late fulani jihadist, usman dan fodio), maybe via jihad and\or lack of political appoiintments by the islamic presidents (lol). Igbos have a great and uncompromising resolve against islamic evil.

Read Ariara declaration of 1969, you will see that islam is an anethema to the igbos. Any igbo claiming muslim is either a traitor to the igbo race or a criminally minded person who wants to extort gullible muslims.
Bigot! What brought about Fulani here now! grin I can see your desperation, so I should go buy a new Qur'an and scan for N300.00 just because of one blockhead on Nairaland who gat no work rather than sit with his phone and posts sh't about Islam? You don't deserve that, you go to knowledge not that knowledge comes to you.

An Ibo Monarch from Imo State Sylvester O. Dimunah said:

“I did not accept Islam. I only reverted to the religion that our forefathers practiced and the universal religion of humanity,

(I have no) regret joining Islam regardless of the stigma, borne of out of ignorance(true2god is being referred to here) and sheer close-mindedness, that comes with being an Igbo person and being a Muslim,

“My independent research showed that…the criticisms of Islam and majority of Muslims are indeed unfounded and malicious because I see nowhere in the Qur’an where evil is commanded or encouraged, openly or covertly,(he acknowledges that he joined Islam not because of Muslims, many are ignorant, but he found the truth from the Qur'an and Sunnah)

“But beyond this, it led me to reflect more and more about Islam and Muslims, especially the first generation of organized Muslims led by the Prophet himself.
“I read narrations about his endurance of hostility and unprovoked violence for 13 solid years before he got the nod to do Hijrah. Same for his followers.”
He said [size=15pt]“unbiased” [/size]study of Islam would reveal a “religion calling upon the whole of humanity to unite in peace and constructive engagement and exclaim the glory of God, even as it calls for monotheism, good morals and excellent interpersonal relations.”

Continue reading here http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/461079-islam-in-igbo-land.html

Islam in Ibo land would grow, a friend of my went to an Islamic school in Ebonyi State, it has a lot of Ibos. Mr. Man there's nothing you can do about it! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing? / I'm In A Fix, Need Help! / Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.