Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Manage A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Manage A Website (1158 Views)

2 Admins Needed To Manage A Blog... Get In Here / Hire Us To Manage Your Instagram Handle Get Maximum Of 5k Followers Monthly / How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi.
I need help right now. Just spent over N125k on buying a script and hosting a site. Hired a developer to install and modify the script. Now the site is ready and cpanel details has been handed over to me.
Now, there's a need to make some editing on the site and add more pages. When I log in to the cpanel, I have no idea how to edit the pages or even manage the site.
The thing is; I don't want to go back to the developer as he keeps demanding for more money whenever I need any changes made. Besides, I think it's my site and no one can manage it better than I can.
Webmasters in the house, pls advise.
Re: How To Manage A Website by Donald3d(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
luckynzo:
Hi.
I need help right now. Just spent over N125k on buying a script and hosting a site. Hired a developer to install and modify the script. Now the site is ready and cpanel details has been handed over to me.
Now, there's a need to make some editing on the site and add more pages. When I log in to the cpanel, I have no idea how to edit the pages or even manage the site.
The thing is; I don't want to go back to the developer as he keeps demanding for more money whenever I need any changes made. Besides, I think it's my site and no one can manage it better than I can.
The site link ?,the architecture (php,javascript,ruby,phyton)
Re: How To Manage A Website by fattbabakay(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2015
luckynzo:
Hi.
who sold a 125k script for u what's it about??
Re: How To Manage A Website by KachiVictor: 9:46am On Sep 01, 2015
N125k? Haha.. Na faceb00k script u buy?
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
fattbabakay:
who sold a 125k script for u what's it about??
Script was 400usd. Bought it from an Indian guy. Was about 90k naira using Paypal. Paid 11k for domain and hosting with Smartweb. Paid d designer 25k to configure d script for the purpose I want.
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Donald3d:
The site link ?,the architecture (php,javascript,ruby,phyton)
The script was built with php.
Re: How To Manage A Website by Julius2214(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
luckynzo:

Script was 400usd. Bought it from an Indian guy. Was about 90k naira using Paypal. Paid 11k for domain and hosting with Smartweb. Paid d designer 25k to configure d script for the purpose I want.
The script is for what purpose?
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
Julius2214:

The script is for what purpose?
It's an advanced revenue sharing script used for a coperative society where members contribute monthly and receive revenue based on contribution. More like a HYIP script.
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
The thing is that I'm not intrested in the coding aspect of the website. I just want to know how to manage the website, its pages and the databases.
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
The thing is that I'm not intrested in the coding aspect of the website. I just want to know how to manage the website, its pages and the databases.
I really need suggestions.
Re: How To Manage A Website by Julius2214(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
luckynzo:

It's an advanced revenue sharing script used for a coperative society where members contribute monthly and receive revenue based on contribution. More like a HYIP script.
Lemme see how I can help you.
Whatsapp/Call 07065161651
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Julius2214:
Lemme see how I can help you. Whatsapp/Call 07065161651
Thanks.
Re: How To Manage A Website by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
luckynzo:
Hi.

Be sincere

1 Like

Re: How To Manage A Website by chichriso: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
OP, there is something you have not told us her

See my signatures
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
oapeleo:

Be sincere
What do you mean?
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
chichriso:
OP, there is something you have not told us here
Something like what?

See my signatures
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
chichriso:
OP, there is something you have not told us here

See my signatures
Something like what?
Re: How To Manage A Website by bassdow: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
luckynzo:
Hi.

Contact Me via 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp) let me see how I can put you through
Re: How To Manage A Website by boldx(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Call me lets talk. I will help you manage your cpanel. Decide what you will pay. Its next to free.

Re: How To Manage A Website by fattbabakay(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
luckynzo:

Indian guy?? u went too far...just beware of all dis guys willing help, mind who,what and how much u pay...
Re: How To Manage A Website by luckynzo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
fattbabakay:
Indian guy?? u went too far...just beware of all dis guys willing help, mind who,what and how much u pay...
D indian guy gave me the lowest price for the kind of script I was looking for.
Nigerian developers were quoting 200k and above.

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Whatsapp Message Before It Gets Delivered / Subscribers Hack 2017 Working 100% How To Get Free Youtube Subscribers / How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.