Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website (1975 Views)

2 Admins Needed To Manage A Blog... Get In Here / If You Can Create And Design A Professional E-commerce Website, COME IN / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by Enigmaticprof(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Good day webmasters. How do I create an ecommerce website, what are the things I need to know, it's problems, finance and domain. I'm fully prepared to own one. Anyone should help with the steps and budget for it. Thanks.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Let's talk 09079094612
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by folake4u(f): 10:30pm On Feb 23
Enigmaticprof:
Good day webmasters. How do I create an ecommerce website, what are the things I need to know, it's problems, finance and domain. I'm fully prepared to own one. Anyone should help with the steps and budget for it. Thanks.
Cc: lalasti.clala

Hi. You sent me a DM.

Is there any issue?
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23
folake4u:

Hey.

How are you doing?
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by folake4u(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23
Tallesty1:
Hey.

How are you doing?

Hi.

I'm alright, you?
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by Tallesty1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23
folake4u:

Hi.

I'm alright, you?
The gods are good.

You seem to be busy lately
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by folake4u(f): 11:42pm On Feb 23
Tallesty1:

The gods are good.

You seem to be busy lately

Na so. undecided

Yeah, I have. Been crazy.
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by Tallesty1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23
folake4u:

Na so. undecided

Yeah, I have. Been crazy.
That's great!

It's good to be busy, especially if it will bring in money now or later. grin grin grin

don't forget to take care of you though; nothing matters more
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by folake4u(f): 11:48pm On Feb 23
Tallesty1:

That's great!

It's good to be busy, especially if it will bring in money now or later. grin grin grin

don't forget to take care of you though; nothing matters more

Hahaha.

Nor be lie sha. grin grin

Sure thing. I'd take care of myself. Thank you very much.

You should do the same too.
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by Tallesty1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23
folake4u:

Hahaha.

Nor be lie sha. grin grin

Sure thing. I'd take care of myself. Thank you very much.

You should do the same too.
Guaranteed.

Going back to work.

Have a good night rest.
Re: How To Create And Manage A Ecommerce Website by folake4u(f): 11:52pm On Feb 23
Tallesty1:
Guaranteed.

Going back to work.

Have a good night rest.

Alright Sir.

And you too.

I want to even sleep now.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Currently Change Dollars From Aboki (Black Market) / Email Retrieval With Php - Help Anyone? / Website Design Training In Lagos & Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.