Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,723 members, 7,844,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother (33907 Views)

Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by shizzy7(f): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Famzer
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by jazinogold(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
h
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by mrking3(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by missKiffy(f): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
And this is news?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by juddexy2(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Same nose with momma
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2015
next
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by jamb20s: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Download latest nollywood movies directly to your android phone at ease , visit www.videocrat.com to install the app
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by IceDude(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
m guessing this will hit fp.....anyways, who fit borrow me 20000 for hia
When will u pay back?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by tociano009(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
is that why you wake up as early as 5:30am to comment on Nairaland shocked

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by delman88(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
ellahzy:
cute Korede

OP abeg charge ur phone na plsssssssss grin

NA DON JAZZY PHONE BE THAT
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by tgmservice: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2015
missdebs:
I can borrow u wats app me 08170736942
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Seriously, the dude is just so overhyped. He hasn't had any 'wow' song. Even the God win is just a lil above average. Nothing special
rheether:
Wthn this boy dey sing sef? Apart from Godwin he has nothing to oFfer again.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
ellahzy:
cute Korede

If Korede is cute then I'm an Angel
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2015
delman88:

NA DON JAZZY PHONE BE THAT

That's not Don jazzy's phone.
That's Op's phone, he screen shot the picture.

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by funsho89(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2015
okooloyun1:
Korede be like I don chop ur kpekus Godwin, as u don get belle you dey ur own.

Leave that girl make she try her luck
If she never try and get disappointed
She no go learn......
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by MrCounselor: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:
Sorry to ask but y are they pictured together
Because Don Jazzy wan know "whose hair get more ororo (vegetable oil)" between the two(K. Bello and his Don J's Mum).

Got the gist? Just a celebrity stunt.
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by stanley000: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2015
rheether:
i wonder ooo bros,just like yemi alade after john,na so this one go release new rubbish wey go may people dislike am.....
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by stanley000: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2015
BTW opp na asha 200 be that or the 201,just curious
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Chestar5(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2015
MrCounselor:

Because Don Jazzy wan know "whose hair get more ororo (vegetable oil)" between the two.

Got the gist? Just a celebrity stunt.

thank you sir, now i get it kiss
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by IsiCaterpillar(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2015
OP's battery is about to die
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by IsiCaterpillar(f): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2015
rheether:

are you from Enugu?
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by poweredcom(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2015
sad sad sad Big mama....donjzaay mama worwor oo no be small
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by joedsuperstar(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2015
rheether:

What does KK have to offer? They are just...SUPER STARS!

Celebrate with them and attract what they are privileged to have. Stop hating! smiley

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
rheether:
Hater. He has a lot to offer. And you'll watch him grow bigger, whether you like it or not. tongue
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2015
ellahzy:
cute Korede

If there was POWER, he would have charged it.
I guess the Power Transformation hasn't gotten to his area yet...Buhari!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by happney65: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
LMAyedun:
What's 'Ororo??

That thing wey Gay people dey put for them yansh.. grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by rheether(f): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Yeah!
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by Adesiji77: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Don Jazzy is just a replica of his mum but, in a male version..

Just what I was thinking cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by delman88(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

That's not Don jazzy's phone.
That's Op's phone, he screen shot the picture.

OK... THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION grin
Re: Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother by softvio(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Pinkyviv:
Am in love with korede Bello
He is so handsome

mtchwww u bera love that your street boy wey gt talent,cuz one day im go blow or u bera love me...if na K.Bello, na suicide u de find

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Looks Enchanting In Short Gown (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Cone-bralet And Choker / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.