Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? (9342 Views)

Earn Thrill Fund Investment / Please How Genuine Is [b]mmm West Africa[/b] / Who Are The Trust Fund Investment Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by imagrg(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please, has anyone invested in Trust Fund lnvestment network and was duely paid as per their investment programme? They look like a big fraud to me when they claim to be associating with Redeem church pronvince 1 in Kaduna.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by imagrg(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=imagrg post=37541206]Please, has anyone invested in Trust Fund lnvestment network and was duely paid as per their investment programme? They look like a big fraud to me when they claim to be associating with Redeem church, Kaduna pronvince 1.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by templegate: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
imagrg:
Please, has anyone invested in Trust Fund lnvestment network and was duely paid as per their investment programme? They look like a big fraud to me when they claim to be associating with Redeem church pronvince 1 in Kaduna.

Be Watchful!

If you are interested in investing with 10% monthly interest, there is a company in Abuja distributing fuel treatment products. They have investment plan for 6months and 12months but the minimum is 200k. And they pay the 10% into your account every month end.
If you are interested e-mail me on: templegate09@gmail.com
They are very genuine. Moreso, with EFCC is now at work, no cause for alarm.
Let me know if you are interested.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by olatommy7(m): 3:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Then I have just been duped, how do I nail these guys
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by imagrg(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2015
olatommy7:
Then I have just been duped, how do I nail these guys
He has not said you have been duped. He only said that we must be careful! But let someone share his or her experiences with them here to make others learn and not be duped.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by olatommy7(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Okay, they say they will pay my tomorrow, but I need open online acc, sent cash for that, they now say I should get money from the bank and pay in elsewhere, how is that possible
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by Kidstell: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
next time ask before investing. not after falling mugu. though I feel for u. because this act of scamming will not make Nigeria a better place. next time just ty google search or even nairaland search.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by ddestiny20(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Run for your dear life.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by imagrg(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
templegate:

Be Watchful!

If you are interested in investing with 10% monthly interest, there is a company in Abuja distributing fuel treatment products. They have investment plan for 6months and 12months but the minimum is 200k. And they pay the 10% into your account every month end.
If you are interested e-mail me on: templegate09@gmail.com
They are very genuine. Moreso, with EFCC is now at work, no cause for alarm.
Let me know if you are interested.
Please more contributions
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by templegate: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
imagrg:
Please more contributions

check the email address.... u will see ....@minister.com.......that is not RCCG PLS! Beware!
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by Eberex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
olatommy7:
Okay, they say they will pay my tomorrow, but I need open online acc, sent cash for that, they now say I should get money from the bank and pay in elsewhere, how is that possible

please elaborate. have you joined?
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by imagrg(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Share your experiences with them please
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2015
why dont you use FBN mutual funds or ARM funds or Stanbic and have rest of mind. For example FBN money market funds interest rate was as high 14.25% about 2 days ago.. check our their website for more details- fbn capital investment..
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by kaybababa: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls house help ur brother by sharing ur experience with Trust Fund investment.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by chykez: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pls stay away from companies like this, they will eventually scam you. Follow sophie's advice and invest with fbn or arm or gtb.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by tobodex(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
olatommy7:

Hello please just to confirm from you the status of trust fund investment, are they genuine or its a scam, will appreciate your reply o.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by tobodex(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
imagrg:

Hello please just to confirm from you the status of trust fund investment, are they genuine or its a scam, will appreciate your reply o.
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by Eberex(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=tobodex post=38748041]

Hello please just to confirm from you the status of trust fund investment, are they genuine or its a scam, will appreciate your reply o. [/quote

Personally i don't trust them. To start with, how can you not have your offices at the 3 major states in Nigeria. lagos , abuja and ph. instead they choose to stay in kaduna
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by oluplus(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
give their addy in kaduna and I shall investigate

imagrg:
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by tobodex(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
oluplus:
give their addy in kaduna and I shall investigate

Thier office is in kano and also in some countries, but no phone no for those countries. Just check thier name in googgle or just enter d name full in your browser
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by abbeygrate(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by blecele: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
TRUSTFUND INVESTMENT IS A TOTAL FRAUD I AM A LIVING WITNESS NOBODY SHOULD ANYTHING WITH THEM.
imagrg:
Re: How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
sophie11:
why dont you use FBN mutual funds or ARM funds or Stanbic and have rest of mind. For example FBN money market funds interest rate was as high 14.25% about 2 days ago.. check our their website for more details- fbn capital investment..
is the interest paid monthly or yearly?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Investment For Kids ? / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Quality Oron Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom / 18 Things To Know About Crowd 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.