Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Do Zombie Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Zombie Exist? (1045 Views)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Zombie Exist? by fejeerow(f): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have never thought about this before but my friend drew my attention to this. Although my friend is american and i sometimes think americans are crazy. Said zombies exist... I said it is not true that they only exist in the movies. But thinking about it... Who is a zombie? A zombie is dead man that comes back to life.... So can i say that those people we read and hear about that died and as said are given a second chance to come back to life.... Re they zombies? Am confused... Not funny to me o undecided
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by redvektor(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
op ask FELA. AND WIZKID
ZOMBIE OH ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Do Zombie Exist? by osaslord500(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
You one turn zombie abi?
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by acenazt: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yes Zombies exist for real but in ur Village shaaa
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by gabinogem(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Myths can only be real in our hearts... Everything exists in our minds...
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by wordcat(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Zombie is real. one bite or scratch, u become one of them but that happens only in hollywood.
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by mumumugu(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Zambia Dee bible
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by iameugene(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2015
soon. Scientists says their are viruses in some ants which makes an infected ant bit another and it gets infected too, they included the virus is still a timid one but they came to a conclusion that it can be transferred to humans with one bite of an infected ant and the human will get infected till it's spreads. Just like malaria mosquitoes r not sick dey carry it but this specif ants are infected
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 01, 2015
fejeerow:
I have never thought about this before but my friend drew my attention to this. Although my friend is american and i sometimes think americans are crazy. Said zombies exist... I said it is not true that they only exist in the movies. But thinking about it... Who is a zombie? A zombie is dead man that comes back to life.... So can i say that those people we read and hear about that died and as said are given a second chance to come back to life.... Re they zombies? Am confused... Not funny to me o undecided

yes zombies exist.

most of them believe a dead man will come back and save them.
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by fejeerow(f): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2015
emrain:

yes zombies exist.

most of them believe a dead man will come back and save them.
Save them?
Re: Do Zombie Exist? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2015
fejeerow:

Save them?

yea, from real humans

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song.. / Why There Are Too Many Powerless Pastors In Nigeria / PHOTOS: Beautiful Wives Of Popular Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.