Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help Me Back To My Ancestral Home. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Me Back To My Ancestral Home. (455 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Equiano's Ancestral Home / Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Hausas And Who Is The Ruler..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Back To My Ancestral Home. by Oyoboi: 2:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Who are you?
You can be anything, anything you are is as a result of where you are coming from, where are you coming from?
Could you have been from nowhere?
Nowhere is somewhere.
Someone could be anywhere.
Anywhere could be our origin.
How can the origin be traced?
Could there be any elemental pieces that has not been diluted to prove the origin. These are are expression that keeps the mind brooding in sorrow thereby traumatizing the brain.
This is a quest of a man called subomi, it all started decades ago by a man called Pa IMORU who migrated from old phone town and settled in mushin lagos state, as time past he became influential settler in Obadina also in lagos state with certain number of children.
PA IMORU gave up to ghost, controveses started over the inheritance of properties, the weak will have to run for safety and that is what brought about the division, one PA IMORU son, PA NOFIU lost his life during the battle, PA NOFIU only son OLORUNTOYIN fathered dabiri SUBOMI. Please help the quest of dabiri subomi back to his ancestral home. Please NLDERS help me.
My contact
Cc:bigfrancis21, fulaman198, Odumalu, please moderators, help me push to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Ending Slave And The Sex Abuse Of Children / Our Culture Towards Collecting Change(naira/kobo) In Nigeria / Facebook && Google Is Big Site Of Internt Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.