Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria (2446 Views)

My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / I Think My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / Talk To A Counselor For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Getting counseling in Nigeria can be a bit on the hard side. when you need someone to talk to about various crisis in your life, from drpression to loneliness to things not working out fine, or relationship problems, you find that you either have to go to a church or your parents or friends, when you would have prefered to do it quietly or meet a shrink like its done in developed nations.
In Nigeria the idea of seeing a shrink has not taken off as such as in other nations, such positions are filled by family, church and friends, which most times might not be the right people to talk to about the specific situation or trauma. what if you could meet someone to talk to, someone who listens and give the guide you need, someone you could fully express yourself with and be free, look no further.
you can call or email us to book a session or just talk on the phone
Tel: 08029303124
Email: i-topfields@inbox.lv

1 Share

Re: Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria by christinie(f): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Ok.
Re: Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria by Osisie(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2015
The black dude in that photo is gay..... lipsrsealed
Re: Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria by flexit: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Get access to online counsellors and get counselling at your convenience at www.truthshare.com.ng. Thank me later
Re: Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria by mindengrave(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2022
You can trust Arogi Trauma Care Foundation

https://mindengrave.africa/listing/free-counseling-and-therapy-at-arogi-trauma-care-foundation/

This foundation gives therapy and counseling FREE. You will not spend a dime. They have a dedicated TOLL FREE line that will take care of your call expenses. And if you are scheduled for physical therapy session, all you have to spend is your transport fare.

Trust me you can take my word to the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Balance Your Body PH With Cleanshield Liquid Supplement / 8-year-old American Girl Becomes Youngest Breast Cancer Patient / How Do You Poop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.