Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Talk To A Counselor For Free - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Talk To A Counselor For Free (266 Views)

My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / I Think My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / Talk To A Counselor For Free In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To A Counselor For Free by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Getting counseling in Nigeria can be a bit on the hard side. when you need someone to talk to about various crisis in your life, from depression to loneliness to things not working out fine, or relationship problems, you find that you either have to go to a church or your parents or friends, when you would have preferred to do it quietly or meet a shrink like its done in developed nations.
In Nigeria the idea of seeing a shrink has not taken off as such as in other nations, such positions are filled by family, church and friends, which most times might not be the right people to talk to about the specific situation or trauma. what if you could meet someone to talk to, someone who listens and give the guide you need, someone you could fully express yourself with and be free, look no further.
you can call or email us to book a session or just talk on the phone about that relationship problems or you just feel like talking about life generally or getting advice.
Tel: 08103114373
Email: stephenigah@icloud.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

WHO Delists Nigeria From Polio Endemic Nations / Bed Bug Fumigation Services / Http://naturalcleanseplusidea.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.