Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] (37504 Views)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by hemartins(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
NinaArsenal:
same to ya, May this "EMBER MONTH" be better dan d previous last 8months & May dis new month bring you peace, health & new opportunities, and above all, breakthrough!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH DEAR!!!
thanks Nina.
you are wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by harry509: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
brianperpetual:
How comes ngozi's name is nt on d list?
my broda dsame question I ask myslf oooh. God is watchn....
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by pleiades45: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2015
NinaArsenal:
same to ya, May this "EMBER MONTH" be better dan d previous last 8months & May dis new month bring you peace, health & new opportunities, and above all, breakthrough!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH DEAR!!!
so yall just going to toast each other and flirt in this thread huh ? undecided
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by NinaArsenal(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2015
pleiades45:
so yall just going to toast each other and flirt in this thread huh ? undecided
is this toasting?
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Forward1(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2015
pretydiva:
If found guilty should b prosecuted..shikena

what planet are you from? How can a person be found guilty before prosecution? Get enlightened!
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by pleiades45: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2015
NinaArsenal:
is this toasting?
if it aint, my name is buhari undecided
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by NinaArsenal(f): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2015
pleiades45:
if it aint, my name is buhari undecided
lol FYM
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by cizamann: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Better thing (including Beauty ) na money de makam

See the secret beauty product of film stars and

rich women for a smoth and wrinkle free face.

www.steadyhealthline.com/wff.html

Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Women love money....even as girls, they are already demanding monthly salary from their boyfriends and keeping Sugar daddies and magas just cause of money so no suprise these took theirs to the national level.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by stankezzy: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2015
debuscket:
Olubunmi Etteh remains d worst of dem all, just 3months in office and this is what she had to show us
yellow bars and their stealing tendencys ,ah!!!
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by j4sure(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
what a man can do women are doing better ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by bodee(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
aminho:
Why no Hausa woman
cos culture and tradition don't usually allow most of them to reach significant places.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by andreernest28(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2015
NOTED
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by agurza(f): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
hemartins:
deizani Alison madueke will join the list soon.
Come to think of it, all these thieves are from the South and of course the SE top the chart. Diezani never come yet, because that one na mother of all women thieves in Nigeria. So why will buhari appoint anyone from SE to a sensitive position? Remember this one na women oo if na men nko.
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by christinie(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Another distraction tactics? APC kwontinue
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by emperorchedda(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
kossyablaze:
What a man can do,a woman can do better indeed...
*Modified*
Wait o...there's what I just noticed on NL,each moniker with (f) I opened,whether pretty or ugly or even a lifeless object,I would see like 54 and 102 old likes for the pictures.So my question goes thus...Why is that CUTE guys like me Kossyablaze,Cutehector,Freemanan,Emperorchedda etc don't av more that just 30 likes both old and new?Smh for SOME guys shaa wey dey like anytn dey see on a females moniker.
Hehehehehehe bros e no tire you??
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Richie0974:
Yeah.. We know them.... But where's Diezani Allison Madueke.... She must be 6 and Ngozi Iweala 7...

onyeka owenu 8
toyin saraki 9
patience jonathan 10
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by LadyTochie(f): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
aminho:
Why no Hausa woman
maybe dem no get liver
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by dejavski(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2015
agurza:
Come to think of it, all these thieves are from the South and of course the SE top the chart. Diezani never come yet, because that one na mother of all women thieves in Nigeria. So why will buhari appoint anyone from SE to a sensitive position? Remember this one na women oo if na men nko.

You r beautiful grin
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2015
A hair dresser for that matter. Mtchewwwww.
SIGE:
Patricia ettah, first woman that intended building a house made of gold

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Story...is it because Turai was covered up or why did she go begging Obj to save her and her daughter.

agurza:

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
he is telling the truth. All are igbo women. Chai i fear igbo women/girls/ladies when it comes to money issues
o really! Cecilia Ibru, Iyabo Obasanjo? I see
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by TijaniAbu: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bukiminaj:

onyeka owenu 8
toyin saraki 9
patience jonathan 10

Toyin Saraki has no corruption scandal, na political attack. Have you found your bleaching cream in Ilorin yet? Fool afi Bukiminaj na
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
VonBismark:
o really! Cecilia Ibru, Iyabo Obasanjo? I see
lol no mind me o. I been just dey look for trouble o.
By the way were you studying History and international studies? Your monicker though. Reminds me of otto VonBismark
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by mmsen: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
aminho:
Why no Hausa woman

Turai Yar'adua should be on that list.

Don't care if she is Hausa or not.
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nicepoker(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
aminho:
Why no Hausa woman
up there women are marginalised.
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nicepoker(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
brianperpetual:
How comes ngozi's name is nt on d list?
u can modify the list if u so wish.
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Abbey2sam(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
i respect that Cecilia of a woman

her own corruption na in grand style
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
TijaniAbu:

Toyin Saraki has no corruption scandal, na political attack. Have you found your bleaching cream in Ilorin yet? Fool afi Bukiminaj na

abi u b saraki family ni.defending sum1 dat doesnt even no u.legend of the attention seeker.

mumu,u even check my profile
take a chill pill.guess life isnt treating u well lately.
jobless asshole

im just here to have fun.quote me to show u r a full blooded bastard

get d Bleep off ma face
Re: Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
londongal03:
Ok!
What dyu have against women?? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.